Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess who's back :D I've built a bit of a machine which needs testing on the touge...
I'll re-register for season 1, just gimme a chance to sort the specs on my car.

I managed a 3:38.493 the other night with monster in the room, however didn't save the replay. Therefore I don't really think it's valid.
Sucks though as I've been capped and cant connect to Internet till the first of august (Monday).

I've registered your time as Monstar is your verifier.

The verifier is basically someone who can say that the room regulations have been uphold. Eg. 500PP & Sports Hard and at Night...

Archive Post:

TIME ATTACK WEEK - EP01
25th to 31st July

Ushimine (7.63 km)

by Nightingale__

All Players who want to participate must Register.
If you have Registered from the Pre-Season, you have to re-register.

RULES & REGULATIONS FOR TIME ATTACK

Car Selection
One Player can only have one registered car per-season
The car's PP is fixed for the season
Selected car must be a road legal car
No RM / Race / Rally / Concept Cars
Listed Tuner Cars - See List of eligible tuner cars
You cannot change Cars & PP after you registered IMPORTANT!!

Tuning & Parts Restrictions
500PP MAX
Sports Hard Tyres Only
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example) NEW!!
Power Limiter use - 95% to 100% only NEW!!
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed

Time Attack Rules

1. First, you must be registered as a Rival. Read the car selection and tuning restrictions above.
  2. Then you can register yourself by Becoming a Rival.
  3. Create a room/Enter a LotS room.
  4. You'll have to get at least a listed rival in the same room.

Race Settings
    Track Settings
    Track: Ushimine (7.63 km) by Nightingale__ NEW!!
    You can download this course from GTP_TimberW - Make sure you get the right one

Time: 21:00 IMPORTANT!!
    All Time Attack to be logged at night
    Event Settings
    Laps: 4 NEW!!
    Boost: No
    Penalty: None
    Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
    Mechanical Damage: Heavy
    Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On
    End Duration: 180 Seconds NEW!!
    Regulation Settings
    Performance Points: 500PP
    Tyre Restrictions: Sports Hard
    SRF = Off
    Driving Line = Off
    Active Steering = Off
    TSC = Optional
    ASM = Optional
    ABS = Optional​
  5. Start Race with a listed Rival

When starting race, the first lap will be your warm up lap, and have 3 next laps to set a best lap. It is set at 4 Laps to allow you to set a lap when your tyres are in their top form. Because 1st lap, it'll be a standing start, so you won't get the best lap. You can also use the opportunity in the first lap to warm up your tyres. So second lap and third lap is your best bet on setting a best lap. 4th lap is just a buffer for you to take down your best time and take the photo for time verification.

Leave a reasonable gap between you and your rivals to prevent rivals from using the draft to shortern their lap times. If you "CRASH", park at the side of the road where you won't get in the way of other players. Don't leave the room as it will cause some lag spike.​
  6. Recording your time and submitting results:
    You must have another Listed Rival in the room who can confirm your time if we were to ask about the result that you submitted. The Listed Rival will be the verifier to confirm your time.

Another way is to have a Listed Rival watch the Live Timing window and post the best times.​
  7. Repeat Time Attack
    You can repeat the time attack just as long as you meet the requirements above.​

> JOIN SEASON 1 <

> SEASON 1 RIVAL'S LIST <

> USHIMINE (7.63km) LEADERBOARD <

> RESULTS SUBMISSION <
Post your results using the format below on this thread.

Date: 25/07/2011
PSN ID: GTP_TimberW
Best Lap: 3:50.123 (Lap 3)
Verifier: vasho__
Verifier is the person who is a registered Rival to confirm your time.

If your time is questionable, the verifier listed will be asked to confirm your submitted time.

Last edited:
Hey guys, this was unofficial because I was alone and in the day but I made a poor quality video of my best lap on Ushimine, 1:33.133
Enjoy :

I'm pretty satisfied with my lap overall even though it could still be a tiny bit better :sly:

Hey Timber I guess i will be joining with you guys... What exactly do I need to post up to join officially???

LouE5
Hey Timber I guess i will be joining with you guys... What exactly do I need to post up to join officially???

You can sign up by using the "Join Season 1" form on post #2.

If you guys have already registered for the Time Attack, you are automatically registered for Season 1.

i'd join, just seems WAYY too complicated. 👎

Is there anyway to improve the readability?

I guess the battle styles are complicated if you don't watch Initial D or the Hot Version's Touge Battles. Apart from that, I think it's quite straight forward.

Most GTP racing series have:
1. Car Selection
2. Tuning Restrictions
3. Room Settings
4. Racing Rules
5. Schedule
6. Registration
7. Leaderboard

And I don't see any different for Legend of the Streets.

Last edited:
Room up at
1472-6118-3701-4252-0903

Disconnected from server

Last edited:
Everytime I go back to the lobby from exiting a race or from watching a race my GT5 freezes :S

But my PS3 is fine...

Result Submmision:
Date: 01/08/2011
Rival 1: vasho__
(Your PSN ID)
Rival 2: Wynter92
(Opponent's PSN ID):
Course: HorsefishPass
Batte Style: Cat and Mouse
Winner: vasho__
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

My first race this season. Wynter choose to chase so i took the lead and managed to pull away in the first round. Nontheless - good race!!!

Result Submmision:
Rival 1: CHRYSTALBUDS
Rival 2: Lou-E
Batte Style: 5 lap Cat and Mouse w/ Grip Gambler Sudden Death (I think)
Winner: Lou-E

What a bloody great start to the new season, We were neck and neck for all 5 rounds, (Wish there had been more laps set), no one could decide a winner so we agreed to do a 1 Lap Grip Gambler match to decide. Unfortunately for me Lou-E got the upper hand to start with as he launched better than I did. I managed to stay behind him all the way to the end but couldn't pass him. He won the round with a 0.098 Gap. Very close battles and and excellent driver.

Result Submmision:
Rival 1: Lou-E
(Your PSN ID)
Rival 2: CHRYSTALBUDS
(Opponent's PSN ID):
Batte Style: Cat and Mouse & Grip Gambler
Winner: Lou-E

This is my first battle ever for LotS and the toughest one yet. CHRYSTALBUD a great driver very clean. We did a cat and mouse but it was too close to call so we decided on a grip gambler and I managed to lead right from the start.

Nice, hope to get some time this week to get into some battles, work and family doesn´t left me much free time!!

Feel free to download my home course. My PSN: Fragolas79

Result Submmision:
What a bloody great start to the new season, We were neck and neck for all 5 rounds, (Wish there had been more laps set), no one could decide a winner so we agreed to do a 1 Lap Grip Gambler match to decide. Unfortunately for me Lou-E got the upper hand to start with as he launched better than I did. I managed to stay behind him all the way to the end but couldn't pass him. He won the round with a 0.098 Gap. Very close battles and and excellent driver.

Yeah, something like that happened like that to me in the Pre-Season before. I've adjusted the regulations on Post #2 to set laps to 15 regardless. That way, when you have already raced and decided to switch methods after 2 laps, you still have the number of laps to do so.

Sounds like such a great battle!

Yes sounded like a great battle. I'd love to know how the tyres held up under those conditions lol.

MONSTAR-1
Yes sounded like a great battle. I'd love to know how the tyres held up under those conditions lol.

Haa dude they were starting to wear out by like the fourth lap... But that was a crazy battle, I think CHRYSTALBUDS may have the videos...

I bet they were lol. When WArdez and I battled our tyres were shot by the end of the 3rd round.
Congrats on your 1st win btw. Crystalbuds is no slouch.
What track did you race at ?

Also I'd like to race you. I'll be home from work in 3.5 hours if you want to race then? Let me know.

RESULTS SUBMISSION

OSE_CAP__SHADOW vs. Nightingale__
Course: Ginkyou Line
Type: 3-round Cat & Mouse
Rating: 4/5
Winner: Nightingale__
Comments:
OSE is a good clean racer who knows how to keep his distance and avoid accidents while consistently applying pressure to the opponent. Sometimes, however, he can be inconsistent; we had to restart the race twice due to him accidentally crashing into my car. However, I think the mix of a difficult course with no "good" lines, lack of familiarity with the course, night-time visibility, and the fact that he was racing at 02:00 in the morning played a larger-than-normal role here in these accidents. I would definitely race against him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back