Not open for further replies.
Date: 14/09/2011
Rival 1: OSE_CAP_SHADOW
Rival 1: HKS_RagGT-R
Course: Sidewinder Touge
Battle Style: CMSD ( 3 Sec. Gap)
Winner: OSE_CAP_SHADOW
Battle rating: 5 of 5

Yeah, another loss against Shadow. This time, I did give him a harder job mostly because of the track. This battle lasted 3 rounds, with me leading on the 1st one. We kept close till the very end. On the 2nd round, I almost overtook Shadow but he kept his pace and we stayed the same. He couldn't increase the gap to the point of winning. Round 3 with me leading and on a turn, I understeered and got passed. I kept close to Shadow but I needed to overtake him to atleast go to round 4 but couldn't do so. Very good race.

Confirmed 5/5

Rival 1: fullmoonzer0
Rival 2: GTP_timberW
Course: sekigahara
Battle Style: CM-SD (3 Seconds)
Winner: fullmoonzer0
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

Well, you should now how that went out. you're such a worthy opponent.

Rival 1: fullmoonzer0
Rival 2: Street-King-07
Course: Mt. Usui
Winner: fullmoonzer0

My longest race yet. 4 rounds. well, first round I chased and due to also racing at an unfamiliar course, we were at an equal pace. second round, its pretty much the same thing above. Third round, he was a little more aggressive, to to the point were he passed me. But, I used the same tactic as him and I regained my lead. final round., in the first quarter of the course he crashed, but accidentally bumped into him, leaving me with a broken axle. But, I passed him never the less and won.

Joined this room yesterday and was continually kicked out of the room with no warning and no explanation. Am I not allowed to come and spectate battles? If so I apologize, was just a little offended at being kicked out of the room like that over and over. Trying to get into this league and check out some of your races to see the things I have to improve on, but that was disheartening to say the least.

It tells you if you have been kicked out now, your connection with the room host may have been weak.

TheRahavic
Joined this room yesterday and was continually kicked out of the room with no warning and no explanation. Am I not allowed to come and spectate battles? If so I apologize, was just a little offended at being kicked out of the room like that over and over. Trying to get into this league and check out some of your races to see the things I have to improve on, but that was disheartening to say the least.

If you got kicked, you won't be able to reenter the room. It's like what OSE_CAP_SHADOW said, it's the connection problem. Something that is plaguing the GT5 online experience.

I believe that the hosts are all quite good. The only time we kick is when people won't listen to the instructions of the host. And that happens when we're about to have an official battle and need the people to go to the lobby. And we do ask the people to go to the lobby first and if they don't, we'll warn them that they will be kicked if they don't go to the lobby.

We love spectators, it'll help promote our League. =)

Last edited:
Maccer_42
Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42
Rival 2: MONSTAR-1
Course: Serra de Freita
Winner: RedSuns-Maccer42

Was a amazing battle very tough for me went on for 7 long laps, was a very evan match but i could tell i had slightly better pace than he did as when ever I was infront i could spread the gap but not by enough, eventualy on the 7th lap MONSTAR was leading and i knew his tyres were gone and managed to pass to victory!

I managed to beat one of the Giants this season but couldnt get a win on OSE SHADOW.

After the battle MONSTAR said he had the wrong tune setup which was kind of dissapointing to hear as if he had his correct tune it might have been a different result, but a wins a win!

Confirmed. It was a good long battle. It was obvious to me that i might have not had the right set up.( I had stock settings) But that's my fault. By the end of the second round I knew id be trouble from tyre wear. My only chance to win was from a crash and thought if he wins then I'm gona make him earn it. So next round I drove really defensively and just managed to hold you off but in the end, by the 7th round (. 25mins later ) I had nothing left to fight with and couldnt hold the door shut any more. Throughly deserved win for redsuns.

Since TDC is going through a reformation and GTTC is coming to a close, LotS is going to introduce a second class called the Beta class to fill in the Touge void of the 440PP and 460PP range.

The Beta Class is set at 450PP and only allows 2WDs.

Since TDC is going through a reformation and GTTC is coming to a close, LotS is going to introduce a second class called the Beta class to fill in the Touge void of the 440PP and 460PP range.

The Beta Class is set at 450PP and only allows 2WDs.

Good idea.

Can we participate in both classes at the same time?

Also, any rooms open?

DoctorFool
Good idea.

Can we participate in both classes at the same time?

I've done a lot of thinking about that and this is the conclusion.

Yes, each player can register one car for each class. Each player is not obligated to register for both classes, they can choose only 1 if they wish.

But for the battles, you can only battle one PSN ID per week. Meaning you can battle the same opponent once per week. So you'll have to choose which class to battle on.

Leaderboard Updated to Post: 2615

Last edited:
Haha... I think the last rule is unpopular, but let’s try it out first. I think it’ll help keep the series going at a good pace. And I’m thinking of doing the series for 4 weeks that way.

At the moment, it looks like 3 weeks is the longest a season can go without losing too much interest and being too much of a drag. A two tier class system may be suited for 4 weeks. If not. I’ll re-adjust it for the next season or adjust it on the fly.

I like how the current PP system works.

I think a 440PP Class and a 500PP Class would work well instead of 440PP, 450PP & 460PP

OSE_CAP_SHADOW
I like how the current PP system works.

I think a 440PP Class and a 500PP Class would work well instead of 440PP, 450PP & 460PP

It's going to be

Class A : 500PP
Class Beta : 450PP (2WD)

now i have to start working on another car, but at least i still have my 500pp machine.
picture.php

yes my new and improved elise a.k.a. the flea (it is small and latches on to things that are bigger than it, like the rear bumpers of gt-r's) will be back with 12 more hp and a kilo lighter.

What do you guys think about the pace of the series at the moment? Too fast? Too slow? I think a lot of people is looking forward to Season 2. Or grew too bored because season 2 is still so long away!

And how interested are you guys on the Time Attack Week?

Sort of interested, but I don't believe it should have any interference with the commencement of Season 2, maybe running the Time Attack Week within the first week of Season 2 would probably suit better.

Stavingo
Sort of interested, but I don't believe it should have any interference with the commencement of Season 2, maybe running the Time Attack Week within the first week of Season 2 would probably suit better.

I agree with running TA with 1st week of season 2. Err isn't this season 2 now??? And about the length of the season, it's too long. 3 weeks is a good tome frame.

I agree with running TA with 1st week of season 2. Err isn't this season 2 now??? And about the length of the season, it's too long. 3 weeks is a good tome frame.

OK, there’s still a couple of days before next week. I’ll consider the proposition.

@Monstar, the terminology used is a bit confusing. So in LotS, when we use the word “Season” that will refer to the Core Series “Season”.

In between the Seasons, there will be Side Series “Challenges”, to experiment and try out different combinations.

After much thoughts (not that much, kinda short actually) and hearing the suggestions.

Season 2 will start Next week. And TA EP3 will be held together at the first week of Season 2.

For the first week of Season 2. You can challenge one opponent once.
From Week 2 onwards, you can challenge your opponents in both classes.

And Season 2 will last 3 to 4 weeks.

Future post WIP:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CORE SERIES
SEASON 2
26th September - 16 October

Welcome back to Season 2!
Will the Brown Hornet and the White Godzilla make it's return to Season 2?
Or will there be new challengers coming to take the LotS crown!?
Season 2 has a new experiemental class. Called the Beta Class.
All Players who want to participate must Register.
Season 2 is expected to run for 3 weeks.

UPDATED LOTS RULES:
For Cat and Mouse Mode, the chaser is not allowed to overtake the leader on the last straight before the finish line.
But the Leader is allowed to make the last attempt to overtake at the last straight if he was overtaken during the course of the map.

For Toscana (Tarmac) maps without a distinctive sharp first corner, the recommended starting point for the rolling start is after the first "Turn left/right" traffic sign.

CAR SELECTION & TUNING REGULATIONS FOR SEASON 2

Car Selection
One Player can only have one registered car per-class Updated!!
The car's PP is fixed for the season
Selected car must be a road legal car
No RM / Race / Rally / Concept Cars
Listed Tuner Cars - See List of eligible tuner cars
You cannot change Cars & PP after you registered IMPORTANT!!

Tuning & Parts Restrictions
CLASS A: 451-500PP MAX Updated!!
CLASS Beta: up to 450PP - 2WD only NEW!!
Sports Hard Tyres or Comfort Tyres Only
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example) !
Power Limiter use - 95% to 100% only !
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed !
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed​

RACE SETTINGS & BATTLE RULES FOR SEASON 2

Race Settings
Track Settings
Tracks: Custom Maps Only​
Event Settings
Laps: 15
Boost: No
Penalty: None
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On​
Regulation Settings
Performance Points: 500PP
Tyre Restrictions: Sports Hard
SRF = Off
Driving Line = Off
Active Steering = Off
TSC = Optional
ASM = Optional
ABS = Optional​

Battle Rules
  1. First, you must be registered as a Rival. Read the car selection and tuning restrictions above.
  2. Then you can register yourself by Joining Season 2.
  3. Then, you'll have to open up the Season 2 Rival List you want to challenge and add him/her on PSN.
  4. Tell the Rival that you're from LotS and ask the Rival nicely for a challenge.
  5. When you see your Rival online, you can send a challenge and compete, alternatively, you can arrange and schedule your battle on this thread.
  6. The course on where you would compete will be decided between you and your Rival.
  7. Choose from 4 types of battle style (See Post #3 under Battle Styles for detailed description).
    • Cat & Mouse - 3 Laps (CM3) [Video Tutorial]
    • Cat & Mouse - Sudden Death (CMSD)
    • Grip Gambler (GG)
    • Grip Gambler + Handicap (GGH)
  8. Once the challenge is complete, you can post the results on this thread. See Dark Red text below for Submission details.
  9. You can only race the same rival and enter the result of between you and your Rival once a week. So if you want a rematch, you'll have to wait a week.
  10. Only the rival who lost can ask for a rematch, and course choice and battle conditions will be decided by the rival who lost.

> JOIN SEASON 2 <

> SEASON 2 RIVAL'S LIST <

> SEASON 2 LEADERBOARD <

> RESULTS SUBMISSION <
Post your results using the format below on this thread.

Date: 12/04/2003
Rival 1: Takumi_Fujiwara (Class Beta) Updated!
(Your PSN ID)
Rival 2: Keisuke_Takahashi (Class A) Updated!
(Opponent's PSN ID):
Course: Mt. Akina
Batte Style: Grip Gambler (Night) Updated!
Winner: Takumi_Fujiwara
Battle Rating describes your opponent's battle rating,
whether he is clean or dirty, polite or rude.
Basically a person who has a good attitude and respect towards other players.

The Results posted by the first Rival will be assumed to be correct.
So it's the Second Rival's job to make sure the results submitted are correct.

SEASON 2 LOTS TITLE BATTLE

This is a special scheduled battle for the two leaders on the Leaderboard.
Whoever wins this battle will win the Legend of the Streets Title for Season 2.

LotS.CS2.OSE_CAP_SHADOW.jpg
VS
LotS.CS2.RedSuns-Maccer42.jpg

-------------------------------------
OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Honda NSX Type R '02
28 OCTOBER, FRIDAY MIDNIGHT at GTM +1

vs
Redsun-Maccer42
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02
28 OCTOBER, FRIDAY MIDNIGHT at GTM +1

-------------------------------------

Course:
Mt. Akina

Race Time:
28 OCTOBER, FRIDAY 11PM at GTM +0

img.php

Grab a race count down timer

Room will be up about 1 hour before race time.

Last edited:
Rival 1: Street-King-07
Rival 2: vasho__
Course: Sidewinder Touge
Battle Style: CM-SD (3 Seconds + traffic)
Winner: Street-King-07

One of my most unexpected victories came when i was losing hope of catching vasho as we began our fourth run, but a traffic sandwich caused him to brake allowing me to steam through when oncoming traffic had passed. Further round, I almost got caught out by Shadow coming the other way, forcing me to brake and vasho hit the back of me. He forfeited which gave me my third win this season.
This was by far the best battle i had so far. The traffic mode is just awsome.
Good race - battle rating: 5 out of 5

My Evo 10 is prepped for Season 2 and I've already picked my 450PP machine for Class B. Expect a reveal of my new car sometime close to time attack week

Confirmed, it was a great battle, very close the entire match :D

Rival 1: Snake55wildcat
Rival 2: SteelyDave06
Course: Golden Phantasmagoria
Battle Style: CMSD 3sec
Winner: Snake55wildcat
Rate: 5/5

A good battle, sadly it only lasted one round because his car fell back rather fast, but he definitely did his best for his first battle and i think he can improve well in the future :)

confirmed. hit the wall about mid track, first time to play GT5 in almost 2 months (crazy busy with school, but only 2 more semesters and ill have my degrees... 6 years in the making: BS Mechanical engineering, BA Mathematics, minor in physics!)

It looks like the form "LotS Season 2 - Rival Registration" is turned off.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.

Registration starts after this FF season is over I'm presuming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back