Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just brought another car home this weekend. Now I have a '79 280zx NA slicktop that needs work but we got it running and I drove it home somehow:crazy:. Need to wash up the two ladys and then I'll try to get on for Season II battles tonight:tup:.

you gonna do an L20 turbo swap, turn it into a devil z replica?

you gonna do an L20 turbo swap, turn it into a devil z replica?

Eventually it will be the track car and I will either do a VG30ET out of the Z31 or go straight to the VQ35HR (actually the Rev-up so it's better than the HR). Probably gonna do the VQ in my 2+2 Z31 with a Z32 trans and Silvia rear end first to see if we like it better than the 2 seater Z31 with a Z33 6 speed trans and Z32 rear end. If the 2+2 doesn't perform as well as the 2 seater I'll try that drivetrain in the S130 slicktop. Just need to figure out how to do a s13 rear end on that car first cause with that kind of power the trailing arm setup won't be up to snuff. But either way it will be cheaper and better than a L28 turbo bored to 3.1 L. I can't wait to just get the VG30ET into my Z31 with the Z32 trans and at least the S14 VLSD if not a complete S13 rear end with it.

Eventually it will be the track car and I will either do a VG30ET out of the Z31 or go straight to the VQ35HR (actually the Rev-up so it's better than the HR). Probably gonna do the VQ in my 2+2 Z31 with a Z32 trans and Silvia rear end first to see if we like it better than the 2 seater Z31 with a Z33 6 speed trans and Z32 rear end. If the 2+2 doesn't perform as well as the 2 seater I'll try that drivetrain in the S130 slicktop. Just need to figure out how to do a s13 rear end on that car first cause with that kind of power the trailing arm setup won't be up to snuff. But either way it will be cheaper and better than a L28 turbo bored to 3.1 L. I can't wait to just get the VG30ET into my Z31 with the Z32 trans and at least the S14 VLSD if not a complete S13 rear end with it.

Man, hope you know what you´re doing, im confused :ill:

Sounds lot a lot of work for not much gain. Except self satisfaction if course. Also I'm not familiar with all the bit and pieces of this car so good luck trying to get all those different parts working properly together.

You would have to know what your doing. I don't know if you are or have rebuilt cars like this before but good luck to you if you have. If you havnt then your in for a hell of a rime lol. I see many tools being thrown across the shed in the months to come lol.

Good luck anyway!

Gonna take a long while but it's not really difficult if you know what your doing. I have my AAS in Auto Repair and have owned Z cars since I was 17 so I'm fairly comfortable working on them. Also have my best friend who is a NISSAN senior tech with 8+ years of experience and much more know how than I who I have helped build his Z31 and most everything we do on mine we will have done to his car.

It will be a huge difference from what I have now. Think double the horsepower and triple the performance all around with just the turbo swap/FMIC boost up and the LSD I have. That should all be done in a matter of months by the time spring rolls around:)

I don't about that because the Devil Z is based on a 240Z

Ya I would love to do a Devil Z after the S130 is done. Unfortunately the S30 chassis i.e. 240Z 260Z and 280Z have terrible aerodynamics so they don't have much potential as a race car today, but I still want one badly.

Room Open:

1472 - 6681 - 3200 - 9594 - 0748

Lets hit the road!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi, guys!! I´m happy today, beated my personal record in Serra da Freita, during night, with a lap eligible for this week Time Attack. I think I cant get it much better, but I recon I can shave a 0,5 second more. I think I´m done for this week, glad about the result. Hope to see more LOTS Drivers taking the Time Attack... :)

Here is a video of my best lap. Sorry for the bad quality, but my capture card can´t do it better. Hope you guys enjoy it. :)

Time Attack Serra da Freita Youtube Replay

Time Attack result: 2:40,460 sec 👍

Last edited:
Hi, guys!! I´m happy today, beated my personal record in Serra da Freita, during night, with a lap eligible for this week Time Attack. I think I cant get it much better, but I recon I can shave a 0,5 second more. I think I´m done for this week, glad about the result. Hope to see more LOTS Drivers taking the Time Attack... :)

Here is a video of my best lap. Sorry for the bad quality, but my capture card can´t do it better. Hope you guys enjoy it. :)

Time Attack Serra da Freita Youtube Replay

Time Attack result: 2:40,460 sec 👍

Nice nice - i realy liked it - especially that it looked like on fast forward!!!!! 👍 👍 👍

Proudly presenting:
LEGEND OF THE STREETS - THE STORY -
Chapter 1: Getting a ride!!!

Just a lil project I started. Hope you like it.

Best watched in 720P!!!!!
Enjoy :dopey:

I'll be running LotS Lobby right now but some stuff will be changed. Instead of using PP as a limit, HP will be a limit, I'll use Sports Soft instead of Sports Hard since they are Soft Compounds and some GT courses(Eiger Nordward Short Track, Trial Mountain etc Touge-like courses) will be used. But this is unofficial so I'm not really counting it as real LoTs, just for unofficial. Please don't start a argument! I'll start the HP limit to 200, and then 300 and then unlimited! Cat and Mouse Only(no passing either)

1472-6118-4130-9219-3925 - Status: Closed!

Current Touge Monsters are:
200: Full Tuned N/A AE86
300: Amuse S2000 R1
Max: Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo, Mine's R34 and Amemiya FD3S

Last edited:
I will try to get on later. Last night I wasn't able to piggyback off the signal I have been using but it's working now so it should be working later today. Hope to see some of you online today.👍

Good room with Timber last night and a few other players, can definitely cut down my time though for the TT though.

I'll be running LotS Lobby right now but some stuff will be changed. Instead of using PP as a limit, HP will be a limit, I'll use Sports Soft instead of Sports Hard since they are Soft Compounds and some GT courses(Eiger Nordward Short Track, Trial Mountain etc Touge-like courses) will be used. But this is unofficial so I'm not really counting it as real LoTs, just for unofficial. Please don't start a argument! I'll start the HP limit to 200, and then 300 and then unlimited! Cat and Mouse Only(no passing either)

1472-6118-4130-9219-3925

looking forward to joining one of these lobbies fo'sho

Date: 24/09/2011
Rival 1: TakumiFuji01
Rival 2: kadoimmortal
Course: Mt.Akina
Batte Style: Cat and Mouse 1 seconds
Winner: TakumiFuji01
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5
Battle Comments: Probably one of my 1st battles before the actual Core Season starts in Season 2. Good Battle Kado! I was challenged by him by the way. :)

Date: 24/09/2011
Rival 1: TakumiFuji01
Rival 2: kadoimmortal
Course: Mt.Akina
Batte Style: Cat and Mouse 1 seconds
Winner: TakumiFuji01
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5
Battle Comments: Probably one of my 1st battles before the actual Core Season starts in Season 2. Good Battle Kado! I was challenged by him by the way. :)

confirmed. I probably should have ran the course at least once through before starting the battle but I thought I would be okay following. Takumi's course knowledge and his Amuse S2K got the better of me and my 370Z. I hesitated to pass in the beginning high speed sector and from there the well cornering S2K pulled away as I made two mistakes in the tighter sectors. Good battle wish I could have kept it a bit closer.

confirmed. I probably should have ran the course at least once through before starting the battle but I thought I would be okay following. Takumi's course knowledge and his Amuse S2K got the better of me and my 370Z. I hesitated to pass in the beginning high speed sector and from there the well cornering S2K pulled away as I made two mistakes in the tighter sectors. Good battle wish I could have kept it a bit closer.

Haha thanks man! No worries, I felt bad about passing though :( I'm more into the traditional type of CM where you're not really suppose to pass.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back