Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been running my R34 at Snake Canyon and the Nurburgring fine-tuning it. It's been running incredibly well, i can't wait to do some battles with y'all as I'll be getting my high-speed internet installed tomorrow :D

Season 2 Starts Today. Rival's List updated as well.

And I'll be updating the standings for EP3 as I go along.

Are Class A cars allowed to challenge Class B cars and vice versa during the season?

Room Open:

1472 - 6399 - 9009 - 5384 - 7041

450PP Room

I left - but Street-King and Maccer42 are still there!!!!!!

Last edited:
Date: 26/09/201
Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class Beta)
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (Class Betta)
Course: Serra Da Freita
Batte Style: CM SD 3Sec
Winner: RedSuns-Maccer42
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

Well what a way to start the new season first race an 11 rounder!! Street King lead first and from the first lap I felt my car had better pace than his I could easily out accelerate him on corner exits especialy in the up hill sections and had a few oppertunities to pass but didnt take them as its a risky move this early but and the last half of the course his Skyline sedan handled much better.

Tyre wear set in hard for me around the 7 lap mark the only thing keeping me in this battle was the straight line speed of my Spoon DC2 and the occasional slide from street king giving me chance to stay close.

I finaly got a pass in the esses section before the uphill left hander where Street king went wide and hit the wall giving my DC2 the chance to show its speed, at this point my tyres were toast! barely anything left, I strugled to mantain the lead to the finish but just managed to keep him behind me.

What an epic race! What an epic start to the season, and what an epic opponant street king is!

Date: 26/09/201
Rival 2: Street-King-07 (Class Betta)

Well what a way to start the new season first race an 11 rounder!! Street King lead first and from the first lap I felt my car had better pace than his I could easily out accelerate him on corner exits especialy in the up hill sections and had a few oppertunities to pass but didnt take them as its a risky move this early but and the last half of the course his Skyline sedan handled much better.

Tyre wear set in hard for me around the 7 lap mark the only thing keeping me in this battle was the straight line speed of my Spoon DC2 and the occasional slide from street king giving me chance to stay close.

I finaly got a pass in the esses section before the uphill left hander where Street king went wide and hit the wall giving my DC2 the chance to show its speed, at this point my tyres were toast! barely anything left, I strugled to mantain the lead to the finish but just managed to keep him behind me.

What an epic race! What an epic start to the season, and what an epic opponant street king is!

Confirmed. I've been continually stepping up my efforts ever since I first joined in late pre-season. I was expecting the battle to last for 2 rounds at most so for it to last 11 rounds is astonishing. My Skyline's heavy weight was contributing to my increased tyre strain but it was a miracle i was able to keep going for so long. Epic endurance race

If the Initial D Characters were in GT5, be like this.
Date: 12/04/1998
Rival 1: Takumi_Fujiwara (Class Beta)
Rival 2: Keisuke_Takahashi (Class A)
Course: Mt. Akina
Batte Style: Time Attack Battle(aka Grip Gambler) (Night)
Winner: Takumi_Fujiwara
Comments: This guy is too slow at corner entry and I passed him on the 3rd hairpin at the 5 Consecutive Hairpins with the Rain Gutter. I'm bored so I'm going to do nothing -_-

From Keisuke's view.....

Date: 12/04/1998
Rival 1: Keisuke_Takahashi(Class A)
Rival 2: Takumi_Fujiwara(Class Beta)
Course: Mt. Akina
Batte Style: Time Attack Battle(aka Grip Gambler) (Night)
Winner: Takumi_Fujiwara
Battle Rating: 2 out of 5
How the hell does he keep up with me at Corners when that 150 HP slow piece of crap is old? He somehow manages to pass me on the inside at the 3rd Hairpin at the 5 Consecutive Hairpins at full speed and gripping! Do you know who I am?! I'm RedSuns's Number 2 Driver!! We'll get you back FUJIWARA!!!

XD

TakumiFuji01
Sure thing, man. You can always join but you'll need to wait for Timber to accept and decided.

Just as long as your specs meet the requirements, you can register and battle straight away. Unless you've got an odd/questionable car, then it's better to let me confirm the eligibility.

Just as long as your specs meet the requirements, you can register and battle straight away. Unless you've got an odd/questionable car, then it's better to let me confirm the eligibility.

That too! :) By the way, will my post #2788 count in the leaderboards?

Date: 27/09/201
Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class A)
Rival 2: Wynter92 (Class A)

Was a nice race I lead first and and pulled away to a 4 second lead by the end of the first lap.

hi timber, can you do me a bit favor and cancle my season 2 application? I put down that i was using the ruf btr, but its not the car for me.. I havent had any battles yet with it.. And il send you what car im goin to run in the next few days if thats ok!

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class B)
Rival 2: vasho__ (Class B)
Course: HoresFish Pass
Winner: Vasho

Was a great battle. On this track Maccer could not use the full potential of his engine as this does not has many straights.
Thats why i could keep up with him through out the race and in the end it was decided by tyre wear. I am allready shaking for the rematch as i know if it will be a diff track i will not have a chance of winning.

Rival 1: Fullmoonzer (Class B)

Another good battle. Where moonzer crashed and did quit before the race ended. Looking forward for a rematch.

Rival 1: Street-King (Class B)

Very good race. I could drive out in the 2 nd round a gap out 5 seconds. I suppose the heavy weight of his 350GT Skyline was the reason.

Date: 27/09/2011
Rival 1: Street-King (Class B)

Very good race. I could drive out in the 2 nd round a gap out 5 seconds. I suppose the heavy weight of his 350GT Skyline was the reason.

Confirmed. When considering the fact my Skyline weighs 1610kg i knew it would be a struggle to keep up with ur S2K

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class B)

Was a great battle. On this track Maccer could not use the full potential of his engine as this does not has many straights.
Thats why i could keep up with him through out the race and in the end it was decided by tyre wear. I am allready shaking for the rematch as i know if it will be a diff track i will not have a chance of winning.

Confirmed 5 out of 5 great battle, Yeah my DC2 is not friendly to the tyres especialy on a track like this, I look forward to a rematch ;)

Rival 2: fullmoonzer0 (Class Beta)
Course: TSUKIHIME

This was a challenging battle and quite scrappy in places a few friendly bumps here and there quite alot of passing, again I was sufferling heavily from tyre wear in this one, Unfortunatly fullmoonzer0 got some susspension damage (possibly from me, hopefully not) which eventualy caused him to go wide on a corner exit and touch the dirt making him spin giving me a very lucky win.

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class A)
Rival 2: SolidSnake7735 (Class A)
Course: Snake Canyon
Batte Style: CM SD 2Sec

A nice quick battle, I lead first and was able to out pace Snake's GTR to win by 5 seconds

Last edited:
leexr2i
hi timber, can you do me a bit favor and cancle my season 2 application? I put down that i was using the ruf btr, but its not the car for me.. I havent had any battles yet with it.. And il send you what car im goin to run in the next few days if thats ok!

Ok.

Hey Timber I was thinking of starting something similar but based on Wangan Midnight. I was wondering if I could use some things like the battle submit system? I'll give you full credit.

GT5 Spec 2.0 update is coming. So lets hope they will include some sick Touge tracks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back