Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you see this?

Also I seen in another thread that there are pics of a 1 way custom track that can be made. So if that comes through........

2repjdi.jpg

Last edited:
Result Submition
28/09/2011
Track: Serra da Freita
Rival 1: Fragolas79 (Class A)
Rival 2: MONSTAR (Class A)
Battle style: CMSD 1,5 sec
winner: MONSTAR
Rate: 5/5

Man, astonishing battle, my best since start of LOTS. I made a mistake in 1 run, Monstar passed, but he was not happy with that and challenged me. If I was able to pass him in 2nd round, we continue with battle. In same corner, he went wide and I passed him in the inside. Then, we had more 6 runs, but cant decide who´s the winner. We shortened the gap to 1,5 sec to decide the battle. I was tired and my tyres were in bad shape, and I bet MONSTAR was too. 2 more runs and this guy made his move: in last two corners he took the inside when chasing me, and I had no choice but stay outside. Almost impossible to pass, even i the straight to the finish line. EPIC BATTLE

Need to upload this to youtube, you guys must watch!! Very close, very clean race!!!

I´ll post the link when its done!! :)

Thanks, MONSTAR!!

Epic race to start with. I couldn't decide on what cat to use. My RX set up was to slow and I couldn't keep my NSX on the road so I went with my R1. My R1 set up was fast but to over steery. So I used Frags set up and it made the car more stable which allowed me to attack the track with confidence.
Thanks to frag for the set up. Much appreciated.

Like frag said this race went for 30 mins and and was nose to tail the whole time. Luckily for me I got a run on him and managed to stick my nose up the inside an he left me just enough room. Very clean racing. And with that I held on to the finish line. Fantastic race 5-5

All credit to you, I couldnt just cut your line, would be to dirty!

Its my pleasure you like my setup, but dont you dare to loose a battle with it!! EHEH

Ok, so is joining to LotS right now allowed? You guys got me interested, plus I am looking for a change from drifting. I sent my application too.

I drive the Skyline GT-R R33 V-spec from the dealership. PP is 500, ballast is 65KG, which is in the allowed 5% limit, power is limited to 99%.

Ok, so is joining to LotS right now allowed? You guys got me interested, plus I am looking for a change from drifting. I sent my application too.

I drive the Skyline GT-R R33 V-spec from the dealership. PP is 500, ballast is 65KG, which is in the allowed 5% limit, power is limited to 99%.

Yes. you can...

Hey guys, the leaderboard is taking a while. Doing 2 classes proved to have a little change in the spreadsheet and need some tinkering. Also, I've been flat out in real life stuff... haha... but I'm still going to update it. Thanks!

Proudly presenting:
LEGEND OF THE STREETS - THE STORY -
Chapter 2: First Fight!!!

Best watched in 720P

Enjoy!!! If you like it - rate it or leave a comment!!!!THX 👍👍:dunce:

Brilliant video. My portrayal as the 'bad guy' was very funny and gave me a good laugh :lol:

Date: 28/09/201
Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class BETA)
Rival 2: badboy_etc (Class BETA)
Course: [TDC] Sekigahara
Batte Style: CM SD 3Sec
Winner: badboy_etc
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

Best race I ever had! A lot of back and forth action, it made me laugh at times because Redsun has some power (but good cornering too) and I had the cornering, so everytime I past him in cornering he overtook me later. A true fighter!👍

Date: 28/09/201
Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class BETA)
Rival 2: badboy_etc (Class BETA)
Course: [TDC] Sekigahara
Batte Style: CM SD 3Sec
Winner: badboy_etc

Best race I ever had! A lot of back and forth action, it made me laugh at times because Redsun has some power (but good cornering too) and I had the cornering, so everytime I past him in cornering he overtook me later. A true fighter!👍

Confirmed 5 out of 5 mate, it's always fun battling you, again sorry about the crash at the end, was pushing hard to keep up and my tyres were loosing alot of grip. My DC2 eats tyres so fast :( its the only downfall the car has and is costing me lots of battles. :lol:

vasho
Proudly presenting:
LEGEND OF THE STREETS - THE STORY -
Chapter 2: First Fight!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnmRLEKr8jI">YouTube Link</a>

Best watched in 720P

Enjoy!!! If you like it - rate it or leave a comment!!!!THX 👍👍:dunce:

Lol that was a good laugh.

King " woah. That was close. Almost hit a tree"

Lmao

Leaderboard Updated to Post: 2838

Also, who's battle is on the running for the Endless Battle Award?

Date: 9/28/2011
Rival 1: SolidSnake7735
Rival 2: kadoimmortal
Course: Snake Canyon
Batte Style: Cat/Mouse 2 sec (silver)
Winner: SolidSnake7735

Good battle was looking for a pass early on that I didn't try taking and Snake then capitalized on the R34's grip in a couple S corners that I came into with too much speed. I was nearly able to close up the gap but pushed hard into a late brake, banking left, trying too hard to catch up and damaged the front right susp. :ouch:

Time you gettimg out?

Dont even ask - more than 6 hours to go!!!!! :banghead::banghead::ouch::yuck:

Btw - i still didnt race you in Beta Class - we sure have to do it this week!!!!!! Need another chapter for my Animated Story!!!!

Agh ok. Forgot about that class.
I won't be running that class.

Why??? I think Class Beta is realy fun. The 450PP restrictions makes it realy chalenging to compete!!!! The races are longer and it makes tyre managment a must.

I think we pretty much had that class last season. Plus it gives others a chance to shine too. No point in the usual suspects hoging all the wins. I don't mean ti sound cocky but I think me shadow and macca shouldn't be racing in the 450 class. Just my opinion that's all.

I think we pretty much had that class last season. Plus it gives others a chance to shine too. No point in the usual suspects hoging all the wins. I don't mean ti sound cocky but I think me shadow and macca shouldn't be racing in the 450 class. Just my opinion that's all.

Trust me I wont be winning the 450pp class everyone else is in an FR and im in a FF lol from the few races ive had already I know I made a mistake in that choice lol If get a win I have to work damn hard for it.

TimberW
Leaderboard Updated to Post: 2838

Also, who's battle is on the running for the Endless Battle Award?

Pretty sure my win against street king in our 11 round battle should be a good contendor. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back