Not open for further replies.
Date: 30/9/2011
Rival 1: Street-King-07 (Class A)
Rival 2: MONSTAR-1 (Class A)
Course: Michi No Eki
Batte Style: CM-SD (3 second gap)
Winner: MONSTAR-1
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

Monstar's R1 S2K was a force not to be underestimated when i took him on in my Evo. In both our runs my car was quick in the early sections but struggled near the end where the S2K was in it's element. I didn't want to risk a silly move on Monstar early in Round 2 but damaging my car's suspension from trying to take a downhill right hander far too early ensured Monstar's victory. I think i might have him worried for future rematches.

Im sad, after my battle with Monstar I was thinking I could carry this battles wit Maccer for more than 1 or 2 rounds... My setups are fine tuned to Serra da Freita, I have to review them all, and I couldt deal with cold tyres in first half of the course, Although, 5/5 rate! Your Spoon ITR flyes in this course, mate!! Thanks for the battles!!👍

Yeah Fragolas I was expecting a crazy hard battle agaisnt your R1, but next time we battle i'll have to lead giving you the chance to put the presure on, the outcome will likely be very different ;) I was also pretty dissapointed in myself in my battle with MONSTAR not paying attention on the road ahead focusing on my rear view too much and made a silly mistake, but next time i'll get to chase him and and see what his R1 is truly made of.

Date: 29/09/2011
Rival 1: fullmoonzer0
Rival 2: TimberW
Course: Sekigahara
Batte Style: Cat and Mouse 3 Seconds
Winner: fullmoonzer0

Again, another great battle with you. It probably would've last forever if both of our cars weren't so damaged lol.

confirmed, that second race did not count.
Rematch in class A next week?

OK, but please be clear on what race did not count. It sounds like your only confirming that the second race isn't valid and we raced 2 separate classes. First we raced BETA that I won, and second was the Class A. I hope I don't sound like a A-hole or something...

I'm ready whenever you are, so I will be looking forward to our next battle. Give it everything you can and lets have "good times" :)👍

good race too bad i crashed on both runs
The funny thing is that i did a flawless lap just after our unofficial battle

Date: 1/10/2011
Rival 1: Street-King-07 (Class B)
Rival 2: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (Class B)
Course: Songai Shinro
Battle Style: CM-SD 3 Seconds
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW

A battle between two opposite ends of the weight spectrum saw the little elise come out on top. I struggled to shake off Shadow with my more powerful Skyline but my weight came and bit me in my rear bumper. Great race.

Last edited:
Date: 30/09/2011
Rival 1: badboy_etc
Rival 2: OSE_CAP_SHADOW
Batte Style: Cat and Mouse 3 Seconds (Class BETA)
Winner: OSE_CAP_SHADOW

I lead the first lap and started making mistakes in the beginning and OSE past me when I entered the dirt. From there he was spreading the gap and I was struggling to maintain his pace.

Rival 2: Street-King-07
Batte Style: Cat and Mouse 3 Seconds (Class A)
Winner: badboy_etc

Street-King-07 lead the first lap doing some good blocking, and maintained some good pressure. Second lap I lead and started slipping away, and ended with a win finish

badboy_etc
Rival 1: badboy_etc (Class A)
Rival 2: Lou-E (Class A)
Course: Ushimine
Batte Style: CM-SD (3 second gap with traffic)

Lou choose to chase and did a good job in the beginning, but I started creeping away giving me the win (Can't remember off the top of my head the gap, but more then 3 seconds).

Confirmed...

Rival 1: Street-King-07 (Class B)
Rival 2: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (Class B)
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW

A battle between two opposite ends of the weight spectrum saw the little elise come out on top. I struggled to shake off Shadow with my more powerful Skyline but my weight came and bit me in my rear bumper. Great race.

Rival 2: OSE_CAP_SHADOW
Batte Style: Cat and Mouse 3 Seconds (Class BETA)
Winner: OSE_CAP_SHADOW

I lead the first lap and started making mistakes in the beginning and OSE past me when I entered the dirt. From there he was spreading the gap and I was struggling to maintain his pace.

Confirmed on both battles 5 out of 5 👍

i read the rules but i dont know where to start :P

Add some people from the rivals list to your friends on PS3 if they're online make a lobby ask them to join your lobby or join the one they're in already and challenge them to a batte.

Rival 1: GTP_TimberW (Class BETA)
Rival 2: indianaBROnes (Class BETA)
Winner: GTP_TimberW

My first win this season! My MR2 is something that I'm proud to race with... I'll have to tweak it more!! but for now, at least I won't be left behind too quickly. 3 laps... Indiana lead first, and I managed to keep up. on lap 2, I thought I could increased the gap but the gap was about 1.8seconds.

On the 3rd Lap, Indiana made a mistake and I was able to overtake him. Was a great race, I was so scared that I would make a mistake at lap 3 and have him regain the lead!

Rival 1: badboy_etc (Class B)
Rival 2: Wynter92 (Class B)

Wynters wanted me to lead, and i started spreading the gap from the beginning, then I ended with a huge second gap.

Rival 2: HTrio (Class A)
Winner: HTrio

I guess this doesn't count? lol

I made a few mistakes I'm not to proud of (for no reason)... Although HTrio seems to be a good competitor.👍

Last edited:
Rival 1: GTP_TimberW (Class BETA)
Rival 2: indianaBROnes (Class BETA)
Winner: GTP_TimberW

My first win this season! My MR2 is something that I'm proud to race with... I'll have to tweak it more!! but for now, at least I won't be left behind too quickly. 3 laps... Indiana lead first, and I managed to keep up. on lap 2, I thought I could increased the gap but the gap was about 1.8seconds.

On the 3rd Lap, Indiana made a mistake and I was able to overtake him. Was a great race, I was so scared that I would make a mistake at lap 3 and have him regain the lead!

confirmed good race.

Rival 2: SolidSnake7735 (Class A)
Course: Serra Da Freita

Solid wanted me to lead, and I started slipping away his grasp giving me a big gap due to the weight difference.

Rival 2: SolidSnake7735 (Class A)
Winner: Street-King-07

Snake chose to lead as it turned out that he was having an off day. This was evident in his driving style as his R34 looked unsettled and he was making lots of mistakes. I did not want to risk crashing into him when his car skidded back on track in front of me a couple of times until he almost spun and my Evo pounced. Excellent race, looking forward to a rematch

Rival 2: indianaBROnes (Class A)

My second win this season was one of my easiest. Indiana made the mistake of choosing to chase and couldn't keep up with my Evo. It might not be the hard worked redemption from season 1 that I was looking for but a win is still a win.

Last edited:
Rival 2: indianaBROnes (Class A)

My second win this season was one of my easiest. Indiana made the mistake of choosing to chase and couldn't keep up with my Evo. It might not be the hard worked redemption from season 1 that I was looking for but a win is still a win.

confirmed

Rival 1: TakumiFuji01 (Class A)
PSN: TakumiFuji01
Rival 2: AudiMan2011 (Class A)
(Opponent's PSN ID): Street-King-07
Course: Ushimine
Batte Style: Cat and Mouse Sudden Death 3 Seconds
Winner: TakumiFuji01
Pretty Good battle, we 1st tried out CM 3laps 1 Sec and I won 1st round and during 2nd round, we somehow got damage so Street won the 2nd round but we weren't sure with 3rd round so we decided to do Sudden Death with a new race since everybody thought it was too confusing for us. We got a draw on the 1st round on Sudden and on 2nd round, it got fun but some little bashing happening but no damage and I pass Street 2 or 3 times and on the 4th time I pass him, I gained the lead till the finish. Good race Street!

Confirmed. Not my best or cleanest battle but was still good fun

I just watched Hot Version right now and you can actually pass in CM. This guy(I think Orido or Taniguchi) under-steers at the straight before the finish at Gunsai and Keiichi passes him in the Arvou S2000 and passes finish line at 1st. I guess CM is for passing too if there's enough room

AudiMan2011

Monstar's R1 S2K was a force not to be underestimated when i took him on in my Evo. In both our runs my car was quick in the early sections but struggled near the end where the S2K was in it's element. I didn't want to risk a silly move on Monstar early in Round 2 but damaging my car's suspension from trying to take a downhill right hander far too early ensured Monstar's victory. I think i might have him worried for future rematches.

Confirmed. Was a bit worried when taking on your AWD evo but soon found my rhythm. Look forward to a rematch.

Maccer_42
Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class A)

Another fast battle I lead first and and held the lead to near the end where there is a kink in a long straight I saw monstar coming up on my inside so I tryed to shut the door on him but moved over too far and messed up the turn giving him a free pass in the last seconds of the round. Good race mate!
gap.

Was a good battle. didn't know how well my R1 would go against reds FD but I managed to apply some pressure towards tue end of the lap which resulted in red not taking the kink properly and allowing me to pass. Good race and cant wait for a rematch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back