Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we pretty much had that class last season. Plus it gives others a chance to shine too. No point in the usual suspects hoging all the wins. I don't mean ti sound cocky but I think me shadow and macca shouldn't be racing in the 450 class. Just my opinion that's all.

I dont think thats a good approach there. I mean - at least there is something to work towards - for example beating you.
But hell - this is just about fun - and for me 450PP is loads of fun - so i hope more peeps will enter the Beta class - the more the merier.

I registered the NSX-R again for the 500PP class, but this time with a different color because its a different animal :) (I call it Project Mu NSX-R due to the color scheme). I hope I can bring the heat to the top touge racers and show what I'm made of, that is if I ever see them because your overseas LOL.

Date: 29/09/201
Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class BETA)
Rival 2: GTP_TimberW (Class BETA)
Course: [TDC] Sekigahara (Original)
Batte Style: CM SD 3Sec
Winner: RedSuns-Maccer42
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

This was an unexpected win for me as when we was practicing Timbers MR2 had very good pace but in the actual battle I lead first and mantianed a decent lead speading it abit in high speed corners and timber closing it up in the tighter bend's, in about the last 1/4 of the track timber spun out giving me the win.

Rival 1: Vasho__ (Class BETA)
Rival 2: GTP_TimberW (Class BETA)
Batte Style: CM SD 3Sec
Winner: Vasho__

Very good race. The race took 7 rounds. Timber lost his concentration and i could pull away. Very close and intense race - especialy when all turned dark.

Date: 29/09/2011
Rival 1: Street-King-07 (Class A)
Rival 2: Wynter92 (Class A)
Battle Style: CM SD 3Sec
Winner: Wynter92

My first Class A battle in my Evo saw me up against the awesome NSX. I could've passed Wynter in the first run but he shut the door when i was nearly halfway alongside. I couldn't back out in time meaning so i ended up bumping him into a slide. Luckily, he recovered without crashing and we carryed on until i hit a barrier further round and damaged my suspension. Round 2 was a struggle to keep Wynter behind until Round 3 where my fate was sealed as he drove away. The rematch is going to be really interesting

Date: 9/28/2011
Rival 1: SolidSnake7735
Rival 2: kadoimmortal
Course: Snake Canyon
Batte Style: Cat/Mouse 2 sec (silver)
Winner: SolidSnake7735

Good battle was looking for a pass early on that I didn't try taking and Snake then capitalized on the R34's grip in a couple S corners that I came into with too much speed. I was nearly able to close up the gap but pushed hard into a late brake, banking left, trying too hard to catch up and damaged the front right susp. :ouch:

confirmed

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class A)
Rival 2: Lou-E (Class A)
Course: haruna
Batte Style: CM SD 2Sec

A new track to me but its a nice one, very challenging track but good fun. I lead first and for a while the gap between us was close, I think I had a bit more power than him as I was pulling away on the straights but his better course knowlage aloud him to brake later and catch up, but I managed to pull away after heavy braking downhill in to a tight left hand corner where Lou-E got caught out by my early braking and and had to swerve to go wide I think as that is wear i spread the gap to win by 3.177 seconds.

Last edited:
Maccer_42
Rival 2: lou-E (Class A)
Course: haruna
Batte Style: CM SD 2Sec

Confirmed.

Rival 1: TakumiFuji01 (Class A)
PSN: TakumiFuji01
Rival 2: AudiMan2011 (Class A)
(Opponent's PSN ID): Street-King-07
Course: Ushimine
Batte Style: Cat and Mouse Sudden Death 3 Seconds
Winner: TakumiFuji01
Pretty Good battle, we 1st tried out CM 3laps 1 Sec and I won 1st round and during 2nd round, we somehow got damage so Street won the 2nd round but we weren't sure with 3rd round so we decided to do Sudden Death with a new race since everybody thought it was too confusing for us. We got a draw on the 1st round on Sudden and on 2nd round, it got fun but some little bashing happening but no damage and I pass Street 2 or 3 times and on the 4th time I pass him, I gained the lead till the finish. Good race Street!

Last edited:
Rival 1: badboy_etc (Class A)
Rival 2: Lou-E (Class A)
Batte Style: CM-SD (3 second gap with traffic)
Winner: badboy_etc

Lou choose to chase and did a good job in the beginning, but I started creeping away giving me the win (Can't remember off the top of my head the gap, but more then 3 seconds).

Dang! I don't know if it should be good news or bad news but ever since Sakurai died back in 2008, Sakurai's work has been so impressive on Keiichi's AE86 but now Keiichi's AE86 is again getting fixed but by TEC Arts, Sakurai's work is on the engine is now getting rid of the Sakurai Magic and adding TEC Art parts. Keiichi's AE86 is getting a bore up Kit of a 7AG but still at 1800cc(it was 1600cc back then before Touge Showdown 200 Round 3 and got 1800cc)

Last edited:
Rival 1: badboy_etc (Class BETA)
Rival 2: indianaBROnes (Class BETA)
Batte Style: CM-SD (3 second gap)

We attempted with a traffic race initially, but since someone was messing Indiana I asked if he wanted a rematch. On the rematch we decided I'll lead with no traffic and I started pulling away on turn 3 (high speed sector) and from there I kept pulling away. Well respected driver none-the-less (from first match & this one) :)

I'm not sure, but I'll hold off the other submission because I'm not sure if Indiana wanted a do-over with the Class A cars.

Rival 1: badboy_etc (Class BETA)
Rival 2: indianaBROnes (Class BETA)

We attempted with a traffic race initially, but since someone was messing Indiana I asked if he wanted a rematch. On the rematch we decided I'll lead with no traffic and I started pulling away on turn 3 (high speed sector) and from there I kept pulling away. Well respected driver none-the-less (from first match & this one) :)

confirmed, that second race did not count.
Rematch in class A next week?

Hey Monstar, I want to challenge you at Mt.Akina. Seems interesting because we're driving same S2000 except yours is N/A tuned without engine stage while me it's just exhaust header added. But I'm only available tomorrow and weekends at 3 till ?? pm EST, just when ever I have to get off the PS3 since my brother likes to NBA 2K11 and COD. I want it like a twin battle :)

Hmm sound good but I'll be away this weekend. I'll be able to race from now until about another 6 or so hours.

For new players, be sure to read post 2 about the rules and regulations. And the tuning restrictions on Legend of the Streets.

Date: 30/9/2011
Rival 1: leexr2i
Rival 2: monstar
Course: Mt Akina
Winner: monstar

Good race. Lasted about 3 rounds until leexr2i made a mistake and I opened up the 3 sec+ gap.

Rival 1: leexr2i
Rival 2: monstar
Course: Mt Akina
Winner: monstar

Good race. Lasted about 3 rounds until leexr2i made a mistake and I opened up the 3 sec+ gap.

It good race.. but it was 5 laps!
very close racing, i made a big mistake on lap 1 that mite of got missed, i double downshifted into 1st gear instead of 2nd when i was rite on monstars ass.. then we kept it close till lap 5 were i lost traction and lost time.. il get him next time lol

Fantastic Fragolas!! You edited it really well. Looks much better when watching the replay and we were so close when i was passing you. Great race man!!

Fantastic Fragolas!! You edited it really well. Looks much better when watching the replay and we were so close when i was passing you. Great race man!!

Thanks, Monstar! Im glad that you liked it. Image quality is not the best, but the quality of the battle compensates that, credits to you too!!👍

Yeah I've noticed that with the eazcap. Hard to get it smooth and decent quality. But good job none the less.

Rival 2: Fragolas79 (Class A)
Course: Michi No Eki

This was a unexpected short battle lasting only 1 round, Fragolas was leading first but went wide on a corner exit droping the back wheel in the dirt making him slide in the wrong direction for the next corner giving me a wide gap to pass on the indside and hold the lead to the end of the lap for a win.

I think the rematch might be a different story when I have to lead though :scared:

Rival 2: MONSTAR-1 (Class A)
Winner: MONSTAR-1

Another fast battle I lead first and and held the lead to near the end where there is a kink in a long straight I saw monstar coming up on my inside so I tryed to shut the door on him but moved over too far and messed up the turn giving him a free pass in the last seconds of the round. Good race mate!

Assuming we can battle the same person twice a week one battle for each class (this battle may not count if timber doesnt alow it)

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (Class Beta)
Rival 2: Fragolas79 (Class Beta)

The third quick battle of the day for me another 1 rounder! I lead first and this course and my DC2 are a perfect match for each other plenty of high speed sections to use all that VTEC power lol :lol:

Fragolas was having trouble getting grip in the first few sections, I knew I had to go flat out and finish this battle fast as if it went into a second round tyre wear would have set in and cost me the race, but I managed to spread the lead to a 3.533 second gap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back