RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

That would be good. đź‘Ť What are your Demio's specs anyway? Not tuned one so I have no clue how high or low it's power is. :P

Its got a 275BHP 1500cc 4 cylinder turbocharged engine with a 5 speed gearbox. It weighs around 800kg I think with about 467pp (without downforce). And it looks like something a granny would drive around town...:D

So it looks like we're evenly matched performance wise...

Its got a 275BHP 1500cc 4 cylinder turbocharged engine with a 5 speed gearbox. It weighs around 800kg I think with about 467pp (without downforce). And it looks like something a granny would drive around town...:D

It looks like you'll have the straights by far, so it's up to the Prius' cornering prowess to uphold it's honour. :dopey:

korza493

Sounds like a powet and weight match for my 500RS...hmmm...

Onboy123
And then you'll be blown to da weeds with my Toyota Starlet V :D 200 or so hp of hyper toaster power! Beat dat! :dopey:

Oh man I used to have one of them. Always rolled it at every corner :lol: By the way my Golf I GTI says hi.

And then you'll be blown to da weeds with my Toyota Starlet V :D 200 or so hp of hyper toaster power! Beat dat! :dopey:

Sounds like I need to find a driver that can actually connect to PSN/PD to drive my Pocket Monster in this little showdown. 210HP, 201ft-lb torque using mid rpm turbo, right around 600kg, yep should definitely hold its own.:D:crazy:

Sounds like I need to find a driver that can actually connect to PSN/PD to drive my Pocket Monster in this little showdown. 210HP, 201ft-lb torque using mid rpm turbo, right around 600kg, yep should definitely hold its own.:D:crazy:
What is it ? maybe I'll drive it for ya

What is it ? maybe I'll drive it for ya
Daihatsu Cuore/Mods TR-XX Avanzato R '97

Fully tuned on RS tires they are possibly the most versatile cars in the game. You can win 4 different seasonals with them and several of the early A and B spec races. I've even managed to win the Supercar Festival Eifel race with one.:D:crazy:
Only Kei cars that can beat them around NĂĽrburgring Nordschleife are the Copens and then only by a couple seconds due to the copens slightly higher top speed down the long straight.
On shorter twisty tracks no other Kei car can touch them.:bowdown::gtpflag:

Note: they might be able to gold the current Tsukuba TT, haven't been able to try because of login problems.

Last edited:
The Emperor and his officers have arrived. IV and IX have some tweaks, the VI remains unchanged and The Emperor himself has now upgraded to racing tyres.

RKM MotorsportÂ’s The EmperorÂ’s Guard

EmperorsGuard.jpg

EmperorsGuard_Big.jpg

Based on: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X TC
Obtained: DLC

Drivetrain: 4WD
Horsepower: 524 BHP (@ 46.6 miles)
Torque:---- 58 kgfm
Weight:---- 1115 kg
PP:-------- 592

PARTS
Tuning Shop

Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Torque Distributing Centre Differential
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Hard Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 15/35

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 3.127
2nd:-- 2.232
3rd:-- 1.691
4th:-- 1.341
5th:-- 1.113
6th:-- 0.940
Final: 3.250
Max Speed: 155 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 15/10
Accel:-- 40/25
Braking: 5/5

Drivetrain
Torque Distribution: 30/70

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -5/-5
Spring Rate: 12.0/8.0
Extension:-- 7/8
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll:-- 3/5
Camber:----- 2.3/1.9
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
This is The EmperorÂ’s Guard. Every Emperor needs a guard to make sure no ImprezaÂ’s try an assassination attempt and what better guard to have than the new Evo X TC?

Although The EmperorÂ’s Guard has no AYC, there is still an AYC-esque feel to the handling, so none of the Evo magic is lost.

27th Oct 2011 - LSD settings.

Last edited:

Oh God no...when I hear of the Starlet, I think of anti-social youths who wear tracksuits...:ill:

Kindly requesting a tune, if possible. đź‘Ť

GTP Name: ImprezaAddict
PSN Name: SultanRS4 or GTP_Suitan
Your Car: Toyota Supra RZ '97
Sending Your Own Car? Yes
If No, Specify Car Details: Sport Softs, no rear wing, no permanent mods like Engine Stages or Weight Reductions or Chassis Reinforcement.
Tuning Request: Fun to drive, good handling for Nurburgring runs, good top speed for Wangan. If that's not possible, I'd rather have it handle.
Link To Review: Here's one, here's another.

Last edited:
Daihatsu Cuore/Mods TR-XX Avanzato R '97

Fully tuned on RS tires they are possibly the most versatile cars in the game. You can win 4 different seasonals with them and several of the early A and B spec races. I've even managed to win the Supercar Festival Eifel race with one.:D:crazy:
Only Kei cars that can beat them around NĂĽrburgring Nordschleife are the Copens and then only by a couple seconds due to the copens slightly higher top speed down the long straight.
On shorter twisty tracks no other Kei car can touch them.:bowdown::gtpflag:

Note: they might be able to gold the current Tsukuba TT, haven't been able to try because of login problems.

The problem is , you have to slap roughly 170 kg ballast on the car and fit it with Comfort tyres.It has to be 197 bhp , so in your case you have to cut some power also.
Reaching the gold time is the lesser problem, :)

raVer

Last edited:
M3 CSL still handles on rails, still has ridiculous amounts of grip, still beast after Spec 2.
The McLaren F1 seems more oversteery. And I had some weird over-to-extreme understeer moments.

Last edited:
The problem is , you have to slap roughly 170 kg ballast on the car and fit it with Comfort tyres.It has to be 197 bhp , so in your case you have to cut some power also.
Reaching the gold time is the lesser problem, :)

raVer

No ballast required, that TT is 800KG Maximum. If you use a High rpm turbo it only makes 201HP and 142ft-lb torque but has a much friendlier power curve, especially if you drive with an automatic transmission like me. Also the Kei cars seem to be more prone to mileage wearout so if the car is over 10,000km there is a good chance you won't need to use any power limiter with the high rpm turbo.

No ballast required, that TT is 800KG Maximum. If you use a High rpm turbo it only makes 201HP and 142ft-lb torque but has a much friendlier power curve, especially if you drive with an automatic transmission like me. Also the Kei cars seem to be more prone to mileage wearout so if the car is over 10,000km there is a good chance you won't need to use any power limiter with the high rpm turbo.

Nope my friend , the 800 kg is minimum weight not max. ;)

raVer

Nope my friend , the 800 kg is minimum weight not max. ;)
raVer
When did that change? Could have sworn everything I read in the seasonals forum said under 800kg. Oh well just means the car ends up with a 50/50 weight distribution like I run it for the seasonal races of 420/450PP.:D

Kindly requesting a tune, if possible. đź‘Ť

GTP Name: ImprezaAddict
PSN Name: SultanRS4 or GTP_Suitan
Your Car: Toyota Supra RZ '97
Sending Your Own Car? Yes
If No, Specify Car Details: Sport Softs, no rear wing, no permanent mods like Engine Stages or Weight Reductions or Chassis Reinforcement.
Tuning Request: Fun to drive, good handling for Nurburgring runs, good top speed for Wangan. If that's not possible, I'd rather have it handle.
Link To Review: Here's one, here's another.
RJ will take it. đź‘Ť
M3 CSL still handles on rails, still has ridiculous amounts of grip, still beast after Spec 2.
The McLaren F1 seems more oversteery. And I had some weird over-to-extreme understeer moments.

M3: Great. đź‘Ť
McF1: Sounds like the NSX, won't be hard to fix.

When did that change? Could have sworn everything I read in the seasonals forum said under 800kg. Oh well just means the car ends up with a 50/50 weight distribution like I run it for the seasonal races of 420/450PP.:D

Don´t know if that was changed.I tried to enter with my weight reduced one , it won´t let me enter so I upped the weight to 800 kg.

The ppl in the seasonal forum write a lot of things till the day is over. :lol:

raVer

Must've been recently because I went and golded that time trial in a 195bhp/965kg S13 a couple of days ago. :lol:

Just managed a 1'40.6xx in the Demio at Cape Ring Periphery. It still has more to give so your Prius better watch out Roj......:sly:

Must've been recently because I went and golded that time trial in a 195bhp/965kg S13 a couple of days ago. :lol:
Hey PSN actually let me stay connected long enough to check and yeah its minimum 800kg. Doing the FF seasonal Tsukaba race currently to fine tune it on the CM tires. Reduced spring rates significantly, slight reduction in anti roll bar, little more Camber. Now taking the LSD down so I don't fry the tires around the whole track.:crazy: and that was with the high rpm turbo and only 142lb torque. With the mid turbo it would probably just sit in one place creating a massive cloud of smoke!:lol:

Just managed a 1'40.6xx in the Demio at Cape Ring Periphery. It still has more to give so your Prius better watch out Roj......:sly:
challenge_accepted_RE_Amazing_Feats_Fails_WIns_Lolz_and_A_Contest-s325x265-158648-580.png

You're using racing hards right? Otherwise I think I have to buy some softies for the Prius. :lol:
Hey PSN actually let me stay connected long enough to check and yeah its minimum 800kg. Doing the FF seasonal Tsukaba race currently to fine tune it on the CM tires. Reduced spring rates significantly, slight reduction in anti roll bar, little more Camber. Now taking the LSD down so I don't fry the tires around the whole track.:crazy: and that was with the high rpm turbo and only 142lb torque. With the mid turbo it would probably just sit in one place creating a massive cloud of smoke!:lol:
This is why I took the S13. Drifted my way to gold. :lol:

challenge_accepted_RE_Amazing_Feats_Fails_WIns_Lolz_and_A_Contest-s325x265-158648-580.png

You're using racing hards right? Otherwise I think I have to buy some softies for the Prius. :lol:

This is why I took the S13. Drifted my way to gold. :lol:
Running 1:12s in traffic in the FF seasonal race. Figure no traffic I should be able to get into the 1:11 range or maybe faster if I can get a little more cornering and a little less wheelspin.:lol: Now just have to stay connected long enough to do the TT.:drool:

Back