RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Nope.

What's a Premera?

Clearly you've never driven the M3.

I am.

……Nissan R30?

It's something I made up! :D I meant a Primera :lol:

I just found the E92 or whatever it is very dull. It just didn't seem as stiff and hard as I was expecting…

Good. I thought you forgot or something.

The second trilogy. :lol:

Well...

Nah, this one is too easy to bother with. :sly:

KO! Perfect!

2nd trilogy……6th time?

Well what?

But it is a bit soft and a tad…wet. I was expecting a hardcore ride with a scream to match, but all I got was a unbearable drone which made me want to end the ride…now.

NUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! I HAVE LOST!!!

But it is a bit soft and a tad…wet. I was expecting a hardcore ride with a scream to match, but all I got was a unbearable drone which made me want to end the ride…now.
Woah woah woah. Dude. Woah.

Also apparently there's an update tomorrow! The CR-Z TC, Prius TC, Challenger TC and EvoX TC will all get their LSD tuning finally. :D

Woah woah woah. Dude. Woah.

Also apparently there's an update tomorrow! The CR-Z TC, Prius TC, Challenger TC and EvoX TC will all get their LSD tuning finally. :D

Oh…FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. :lol: I just realised what it would have meant if you read it slightly differently. (differently as in dirty)

Wait…so the LSDs were only stock and they had the settings of 0/0/0, 0/0/0? Or does the stock diff have a setting but just can't have a adjustable LSD installed?

Oh…FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. :lol: I just realised what it would have meant if you read it slightly differently. (differently as in dirty)

Wait…so the LSDs were only stock and they had the settings of 0/0/0, 0/0/0? Or does the stock diff have a setting but just can't have a adjustable LSD installed?

All the TC's have LSD's set at 10/40/20, even the 4WD's, which have 10/40/20, 10/40/20.

All the TC's have LSD's set at 10/40/20, even the 4WD's, which have 10/40/20, 10/40/20.
So it's set as the GT LSD default? And I reckon your race with Korza needs to happen now. Orelse you'll tweak the LSD on that Prius and unlock its true potential. :scared::eek: It shall outrun any of the X cars with it. :dopey:

:lol: If it's the RKM rebadged one, just take the tune and stuff it as best you can into the 2 litre. Otherwise, yea, nick it off him. :D
I need the 3.0 :) Mostly because it's a Subaru I'm still missing and because Legacys are awesome. It's a wagon, too. 👍

I need the 3.0 :) Mostly because it's a Subaru I'm still missing and because Legacys are awesome. It's a wagon, too. 👍

I will check if I have another one and send it to you. Can you send me a PSN friend request in the meantime? Do not expect anything in the next couple of days, though, it's all work and no play (will certainly make me a dull boy) :(

Loving the X tc tune Roj
:D:tup:
So it's set as the GT LSD default? And I reckon your race with Korza needs to happen now. Orelse you'll tweak the LSD on that Prius and unlock its true potential. :scared::eek: It shall outrun any of the X cars with it. :dopey:
Yeah, because the Prius isn't already too fast for the Demio already right? :lol:
On a quest for the Stealth NSX ultimate setup ;)

What's the difference between the NSX Evo R & R1?
Try RJ's Takata setup perhaps?

Evo R - 438bhp Type R '02 on sports softs.
R1 - Race modified Acura NSX on racing hards.

I will check if I have another one and send it to you. Can you send me a PSN friend request in the meantime? Do not expect anything in the next couple of days, though, it's all work and no play (will certainly make me a dull boy) :(
Alright, thanks. Your PSN is the same as your user name? 👍 I'm patient, don't worry.

RKM Motorsport’s GT-R

GT-R.jpg

GT-R_Big.jpg

Based on: Toyota Prius G (J) ‘02
Obtained: Used Car Dealership

Drivetrain: FF
Horsepower: 127 BHP (@ 4,709.7 miles)
Torque:---- 16 kgfm
Weight:---- 1039 kg
PP:-------- 350

PARTS
Tuning Shop

Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 19/0
Accel:-- 32/0
Braking: 5/0

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 8.5/2.7
Extension:-- 6/6
Compression: 4/5
Anti-Roll:-- 1/2
Camber:----- 2.1/1.5
Toe:-------- –0.10/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 4/5

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
This is the Toyota Prius GT-R. What? Was you expecting something else?

This is the original Prius. The granddaddy of the Prius we know and love today. This GT-R version turns the humble Prius into a lightweight pocket rocket, fuelled by the blood of its haters.

RKM Motorsport’s GT-R Black Mask

GT-RBlackMask.jpg

GT-RBlackMask_Big.jpg

Based on: Toyota Prius G Touring Selection (J) ‘03
Obtained: Used Car Dealership or win the A-Spec Vitz Race.

Horsepower: 126 BHP (@ 28.7 miles)
Torque:---- 16 kgfm
Weight:---- 1073 kg
PP:-------- 348

PARTS
Tuning Shop

Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 19/0
Accel:-- 32/0

Suspension
Suspension

Spring Rate: 8.5/2.7
Extension:-- 6/6
Compression: 4/5
Camber:----- 2.1/1.5
Toe:-------- –0.10/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
This is the Toyota Prius GT-R Black Mask. What? Was you expecting something else?

This Prius, unlike its siblings, required a stealthy paint job during testing. Those damn paparazzi have started stalking us at the track now and it’s apparently illegal to send the Panzer after them. Anyway, we took a liking to the stealth look and kept it after testing, earning this Prius the Black Mask name. It’s a full mask, like a Luchadore wrestler.

RKM Motorsport’s Insight X1999

InsightX1999.jpg

InsightX1999_Big.jpg

Based on: Honda Insight ‘99
Obtained: Used Car Dealership

Horsepower: 165 BHP (@ 4,800.1 miles)
Torque:---- 22 kgfm
Weight:---- 728 kg
PP:-------- 446

PARTS
Tuning Shop

Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 3.774
2nd:-- 2.700
3rd:-- 2.038
4th:-- 1.639
5th:-- 1.354
Final: 2.500
Max Speed: 99 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 15/0
Accel:-- 50/0

Suspension
Suspension

Spring Rate: 6.9/2.3
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 5/5
Camber:----- 1.5/1.0
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.15

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
Before the CR-Z and the current Insight, there was this, the original Insight. Based on its looks alone it seems more like an older CR-Z than an Insight, but really, both cars can trace some of their identify back to this Insight.

This is the Insight X1999. Kind of like an X2010 but with a boot. With it’s tiny engine, hybrid motor and 5-speed manual transmission, it may not be able to keep up with modern Honda hybrids, but it’ll still beat the pants off the new Prius.

Note: This car has very skinny tyres, which can easily be overloaded. Even though it’s a small car, it still requires a delicate touch.

RKM Motorsport’s M3 Chrome Line

M3ChromeLine.jpg

M3ChromeLine_Big.jpg

Based on: BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line
Obtained: Collectors Edition DLC

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 485 BHP (@ 103.3 miles)
Torque:---- 44 kgfm
Weight:---- 1397 kg
PP:-------- 523

PARTS
Tuning Shop

Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Fully Customisable Transmission
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 3.302
2nd:-- 2.201
3rd:-- 1.659
4th:-- 1.320
5th:-- 1.075
6th:-- 0.895
Final: 4.000
Max Speed: 199 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/10
Accel:-- 0/45
Braking: 0/5

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -30/-30
Spring Rate: 9.5/7.5
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll:-- 3/4
Camber:----- 2.1/1.7
Toe:-------- –0.15/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
The Chrome Line pack in the Collectors Edition of GT5 featured 5 rather tasty cars, but the M3 stands out the most. Out of the box it’s a pleasure to drive and it’ll never leave you feeling unsatisfied. So naturally, we put driving pleasure before speed when tuning it.

The result is a proper driver’s car. The handling is crisp and responds to your every input. You can go sideways on demand and hold it easily with your left thumb. This M3 rewards you not only with victory, but a smile on your face too.

Note: Settings may not work with a regular M3.

Yes, my PSN should be the same. :)

I take it no chance of ex-post getting any chrome line cars, right? (know, n00b question but please humour the elderly) :)

You mean if you can still get the Chrome Line cars? I'd think if you could find an unopened Collectors Edition, the codes would still work.

More modified DLC cars which I will not modify for the sake of them being DLC :sly: Besides the M3 Chrome Line acts as more of an M3 GTS replica to me. :) Looks like you kept the best exhaust though! :D

More modified DLC cars which I will not modify for the sake of them being DLC :sly: Besides the M3 Chrome Line acts as more of an M3 GTS replica to me. :) Looks like you kept the best exhaust though! :D

With the Chrome Line and Stealth cars, you know you can create a new profile and they'll be there all new and shiny right? :P I have mint-condition DLC cars stashed on my alternate profile. Just waiting for the DLC update so my TC's can go in there too. :D

With the Chrome Line and Stealth cars, you know you can create a new profile and they'll be there all new and shiny right? :P

Yes, but that means making a new save game. And that won't work because I won't have money to do the tunes on that but I won't be able to transfer them if they're stock and my main account has ones that aren't.

And all your Prius tunes start with exactly the same thing. Go figure :sly: By the way painting a Prius TC black makes it look awesome, cause the letters go white and make it look :drool:

Back