Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVE THEM ALL LOVE THAT GAME THATS WAT I CALL TOUGE HAS THE REAL TOUGE PASSES !👍 TAK ;D GREAT GAME ALSO RECOMEND WISH IT COMES OUT 4 PS3

Agreed, but I doubt it will be on ps3. But, stranger things have happened so I hope I am wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIDE SERIES
Xtreme Charlie Testing (XCT)
30 January - 19 February

We're looking into other possible classes for LotS and this time, we'll explore the two ends of the PP Scale. Xtreme Class will cover all the road production super cars while Class Charlie will hopefully cover the lower end cars which can't compete competatively in Class B.

CAR SELECTION & TUNING REGULATIONS FOR XCT

Car Selection
One Player can only have one registered car per-class
The car's PP is fixed for the season
Selected car must be a road legal car
No RM / Race / Rally / Concept Cars / Tuner Cars
You cannot change Cars & PP after you registered IMPORTANT!!

Tuning & Parts Restrictions
CLASS Xtreme: Unlimited PP
- Stock car must come with Sports Hard Tyres
- No Tuner Cars

CLASS Charlie: up to 420PP (<1.6L)
- Under 1.6L cylinder road cars only
- No Tuner Cars
- For every 100cc under 1.6L, you get an additional 1PP
- So, a 1.3L car can go up to 423PP. A 700cc car can go up to 429PP

Sports Hard Tyres or Comfort Tyres Only
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example) !
Power Limiter use - 95%-100% !
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed !
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed
Max ABS = 1 !

HOST RACE SETTINGS FOR XCT

Race Settings
Track Settings
Tracks: Custom Maps Only​
Event Settings
Laps: 20
Boost: No
Penalty: None
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Slipstream Strength: Weak
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On​
Regulation Settings
Performance Points: Unrestricted
Tyre Restrictions: Sports Hard
SRF = Off
Driving Line = Off
Active Steering = Off
TSC = On
ASM = On
ABS = On​

> JOIN XCT <

> XCT RIVAL'S LIST <

> XCT LEADERBOARD <

> RESULTS SUBMISSION <
Post your results using the format below on this thread.

Date: 01/08/2003
Rival 1: (X) Ryosuke_Takahashi
(Your PSN ID)
Rival 2: (X) Rin_Hojo
(Opponent's PSN ID):
Course: Daikan Kanagawa
Batte Style: GGH (Night)
Winner: Ryosuke_Takahashi
Battle Rating: 2 out of 5
Battle Rating describes your opponent's battle rating,
whether he is clean or dirty, polite or rude.
Basically a person who has a good attitude and respect towards other players.

Last edited:
i'm going to wait a few day's before i sign up this time i think...
I think there will be a fair few FF's in C Class

:drool: Wow new classes is abit of a shock, No PP limit will sure be interesting. No idea what what car im going to use for that yet. But I think I might run either and AE86 or MX5 for the 420pp bracket.

Are the orginal class A and B groups still happening this season? So there is a Class A, Class B, Class C and Class X or are they being replaced this season to run the 420pp class C and unlimited PP class X?

Also do the RX-7's meet class C's 1,600cc engine requirements by being 2x 654 cc?

Edit: Just noticed the "No Tuner Cars" which no longer has the list of eligable tuner cars, also interesting, so no R1's this season I guess?

Last edited:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIME ATTACK WEEK - EP05
23rd to 29th January

Tomiwara Road (7.29km)
by H_enry_T

You can get this map from PSN: H_enry_T / GTP_TimberW

The Leaderboard will be seperated into 2 catergories.
i) Officially Registered cars (From Previous CORE Seasons). UPDATED!!
Only Registered players from Previous Seasons can Participate in this catergory.
ii) Open Class (Any new vehicle) UPDATED!!
For New Players and existing players who want to use a different vehicle.

CAR SELECTION & TUNING REGULATIONS FOR TIME ATTACK

Car Selection
One Player can only have one registered car per-class
The car's PP is fixed for the season
Selected car must be a road legal car
No RM / Race / Rally / Concept Cars
Listed Tuner Cars - See List of eligible tuner cars
You cannot change Cars & PP after you registered IMPORTANT!!

Tuning & Parts Restrictions
CLASS A: 451-500PP MAX
CLASS B: up to 450PP - 2WD only
Sports Hard Tyres or Comfort Tyres Only
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example) !
Power Limiter use - 95%-100% !
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed !
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed
Max ABS = 1

RACE SETTINGS & TIME ATTACK RULES

1. Create a room/Enter a LotS room.

Race Settings
    Track Settings
    Track: Tomiwara Road (7.29km) by H_enry_T UPDATED!!
    You can download this course from GTP_TimberW - Make sure you get the right one
    Event Settings
    Laps: 4
    Boost: No
    Penalty: None
    Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
    Mechanical Damage: Light UPDATED!!
    Downforce: Weak
    Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On
    End Duration: 180 Seconds​
    Regulation Settings
    Performance Points: 500PP
    Tyre Restrictions: Sports Hard
    SRF = Off
    Driving Line = Off
    Active Steering = Off
    TSC = Optional
    ASM = Optional
    ABS = Optional​
  2. Start Race.

When starting race, the first lap will be your warm up lap, and have 3 next laps to set a best lap. It is set at 4 Laps to allow you to set a lap when your tyres are in their top form. Because 1st lap, it'll be a standing start, so you won't get the best lap. You can also use the opportunity in the first lap to warm up your tyres. So second lap and third lap is your best bet on setting a best lap. 4th lap is just a buffer for you to take down your best time and take the photo for time verification.

Leave a reasonable gap between you and your rivals to prevent rivals from using the draft to shortern their lap times. If you "CRASH", park at the side of the road where you won't get in the way of other players. Don't leave the room as it will cause some lag spike.

OR

NEW WAY OF LOGGING THE TIME ATTACK MODE: You can do your lap during the free run. The host must 'start' the race once to allow for the Watch Race/Race Details to log the player's time. Once a player has logged a time, he can ask the host or any other LotS player to verify the time in the room by going into the Watch Race/Race Details.
  3. Recording your time and submitting results:
    Just use the form below.​
  4. Repeat Time Attack
    You can repeat the time attack just as long as you meet the requirements above.​
> SIGN UP NOT REQUIRED <

> TOMIWARA ROAD (7.29km) LEADERBOARD <

> RESULTS SUBMISSION <

Last edited:
:drool: Wow new classes is abit of a shock, No PP limit will sure be interesting. No idea what what car im going to use for that yet. But I think I might run either and AE86 or MX5 for the 420pp bracket.

Are the orginal class A and B groups still happening this season? So there is a Class A, Class B, Class C and Class X or are they being replaced this season to run the 420pp class C and unlimited PP class X?

Also do the RX-7's meet class C's 1,600cc engine requirements by being 2x 654 cc?

From what i've seen on insurance sites for cars they have RX-7's listed under 2.0 :indiff: So i don't know.....

From what i've seen on insurance sites for cars they have RX-7's listed under 2.0 :indiff: So i don't know.....

Yeah I remeber looking at insurance qoutes for an FC3S my self a few years ago and noticed they gave the only option for engine size as either a 2.3L or 2.6L I cant remember, evan tho its technicaly only 1.3L if its a 13b.

Yeah I remeber looking at insurance qoutes for an FC3S my self a few years ago and noticed they gave the only option for engine size as either a 2.3L or 2.6L I cant remember, evan tho its technicaly only 1.3L if its a 13b.

Yeah i know plus if it is aloud there is only 2 RX-7's under 420PP and both are FC's

No Rotary allowed for Class Charlie. Forgot to list that. Yes there still will be Class A and B for the next Core Season. The success of the XCT will decide whether LotS will have 2 additional classes added onto the CORE Series.

Yeah i know plus if it is aloud there is only 2 RX-7's under 420PP and both are FC's
Edit: well that setteled that then.
TimberW
No Rotary allowed for Class Charlie. Forgot to list that. Yes there still will be Class A and B for the next Core Season. The success of the XCT will decide whether LotS will have 2 additional classes added onto the CORE Series.

To clarify. The next event after the time attack week is XCT, there will only be 2 classes, Class Xtreme and Class Charlie.

Class A and B will still run as they are the CORE Classes in LotS. At any one time, we will just run 2 different classes at a time.

Running my Keiichi/MCR Style NA6C Roadster. I'll sign up in a sec, using IPod at the moment. 13B are 654x2 which makes them 1.3L. Most Race cars with a rotary like RE Amemiya's N/A FD3S are 20B which make them 654x3 I think, I don't know.

Are the Chrome Line and Stealth road cars allowed in Xtreme class.. as they DO have adjustable front downforce.
I must know this!!! as i already have my choice if they are.. and if they aren't allowed then i have to choose between two other cars :lol:

Last edited:
SolidSnake7735
Are the Chrome Line and Stealth road cars allowed in Xtreme class.. as they DO have adjustable front downforce.
I must know this!!! as i already have my choice if they are.. and if they aren't allowed then i have to choose between two other cars :lol:
Urmm... I'll get back to you. I'll have to find out more about the Chrome Line and Stealths.

Stealths are not allowed...

Chrome... I'll allow it. :)

Last edited:
The new regulations do look nice.
The Class Charlie looks realy good.
Heh as i am a noob in terms of cars i hope i will pick the right car for Class Charlie.I hope i can read out the spec - 1.6 L in the description of the car.
Never looked at it much. :scared:
Btw. a question regarding the car selection for the next core season in Class B and Class A.
Last season the Elise was not allowed as well as the R1 for class A. Does this go for the next season as well?
So to speak are they banned for a life time in LOTS or just for one season and afterwards you can use them and again and again after they get banned for a season again depending of how many players are going to use them in the previous season.

Btw. a question regarding the car selection for the next core season in Class B and Class A.
Last season the Elise was not allowed as well as the R1 for class A. Does this go for the next season as well?
So to speak are they banned for a life time in LOTS or just for one season and afterwards you can use them and again and again after they get banned for a season again depending of how many players are going to use them in the previous season.

That means, if a certain car during a core season is picked more than 4 times. That car cannot be chosen by those players for the next core season. Other players who didn't pick that car can still use that car. The banned hammer is not used yet to banned any cars permenantly yet.

That means, if a certain car during a core season is picked more than 4 times. That car cannot be chosen by those players for the next core season. Other players who didn't pick that car can still use that car. The banned hammer is not used yet to banned any cars permenantly yet.

Ok - Thx for the answer Timber.
So that means that I can use the Elise for the next core season.
I think it is good to just lets say - not to allow - a car for a season and not permanently.
Well looking forward to a new season.

Season 4's Awards partially updated! See post #3! Congrats to all the winners of the awards!

Signed up my supercharged 89 MX5 for Class Charlie. I won't run Class X but I might wheel out my Aventador from time to time to get a feel for supercars on touge.

Last edited:
WHOA. Just noticed the Time Attack EP 05 track :D. It's an honor to have you guys maxing it out on my track. Plus a great way to see what the best possible time is!

And are we supposed to do the time trials offline or online?

Last edited:
@Timber, your car list doesn't have the '12 86 in it :D

OPEN CLASS B
Toyota 86 '12
PP: 450
3:14.359
Verifier: HKS_RagGT-R
DS3

@Timber, your car list doesn't have the '12 86 in it :D

OPEN CLASS B
Toyota 86 '12
3:14.359
Verifier: HKS_RagGT-R
DS3

Heres my Class B TA Submission as well

LotS Class B
Toyota 86 '12
3:13.386
Verifier: Fragolas79
G25

theres a few cars missing from the new dlc, but i went with a veyron for shock factor calling it the tougeyron.

theres a few cars missing from the new dlc, but i went with a veyron for shock factor calling it the tougeyron.

HAHA looks like we shall have fun battling :sly:
My X-class has now been revealed :lol: with 3 weeks worth of testing with it :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back