RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Mine will cost £219.99 I think, already paid a £10 deposit towards it :3 looking forward just to having a good handheld, even if I am restricted to begin with. As fantastic as my phone is as a browser and media player, it can only really do Minecraft PE for games and I want a bigger screen too...I opted for the wifi only version too, since I'm already paying for 5Gb/month data on my phone I may as well just share that via wifi to it :D

Maybe you can post a review on it after you use it for a while?

-raVer-
:lol:
Put Sports Hard on the rear and Sports Soft on the front and voila you have your Drift machine. :D

raVer

Ya what? I drift that beast on comfort hards...

Igd0G.jpg

Dragonthing
Pah, still! Everyone's better than me at drifting...everything is going to be alright ^_^

I just try to steer away from walls while turning rubber into smoke.... :embarrassed:

would you guys killed me if I suggested a BoB drifting ...umm... dangit. Lost my train of thought. Honestly I have avoided all those TT/Drift thingies since day 1 cus I have NO CLUE what they mean nor how to approach them even on A-Spec. If I were to make an assumption though, I would think a Vette, and mind you this is from RL experience from my younger days, would slip slide around a corner hanging her butt out in the wind trying to pull her back in a line; I can do the TL,DR version now:
In 1993 my Uncle bought a ZR1 through him being a high level guy at engine plant 5 here in Buffalo, for cheap. He took my 20 YO butt out flying around corners and over train tracks. It seemed to stay on even when the rear end was sideways. And it would just go back to pointing at the road ahead. made me want a vette but I could never get over the insurance deductible required so I never got 1... Sad story ending: I bought an 84 Mustang 4 banger that couldnt go up hills. I was about to go to college so it was cheap.

Me. You were nowhere near. :lol:

On the Madrid drift seasonal, who we're closer to you? I was somewhat of 3000 points behind you.
And oh, later today the rest of the group tunes will be released by me, with pics of all the cars tested as well.

On the Madrid drift seasonal, who we're closer to you? I was somewhat of 3000 points behind you.
And oh, later today the rest of the group tunes will be released by me, with pics of all the cars tested as well.

SkudfanK4 was pretty close to me actually. Not sure who else did.

RKM Motorsport’s VIP Odyssey

VIPOdyssey.jpg

VIPOdyssey_Big.jpg

Based on: Honda Odyssey ‘03
Obtained: Used Car Dealership

Drivetrain: 4WD
Horsepower: 407 BHP (@ 2,912.1 miles)
Torque:---- 46 kgfm
Weight:---- 1384 kg
PP:-------- 485

PARTS
GT Auto

BBS RE-MG Wheels

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque Distributing Centre Differential
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 3.378
2nd:-- 2.188
3rd:-- 1.614
4th:-- 1.272
5th:-- 1.030
Final: 3.000
Max Speed: 130 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 20/15
Accel:-- 60/45
Braking: 10/5

Drivetrain
Torque Distribution: 40/60

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 11.5/2.6
Extension:-- 7/9
Compression: 5/8
Anti-Roll:-- 1/7
Camber:----- 2.5/3.0
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.10

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
This is the VIP Odyssey, our tour bus of sorts. Tuned to embarrass sports cars on the way to SEMA, while still getting great fuel mileage and keeping us all entertained at the show with its sweet ICE.

RKM Motorsport’s Miura LP380

MiuraLP380.jpg

MiuraLP380_Big.jpg

Based on: Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 ’67
Obtained: Brand new model at Lamborghini

Drivetrain: MR
Horsepower: 380 BHP (@ 81.2 miles)
Torque:---- 39 kgfm
Weight:---- 872 kg
PP:-------- 536

PARTS
Tuning Shop

Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Sports ECU
Racing Air Filter
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 2.540
2nd:-- 1.665
3rd:-- 1.210
4th:-- 0.929
5th:-- 0.758
Final: 4.080
Max Speed: 205 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/15
Accel:-- 0/30
Braking: 0/10

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-20
Spring Rate: 11.0/11.0
Extension:-- 7/3
Compression: 5/2
Anti-Roll:-- 1/1
Camber:----- 2.5/2.0
Toe:-------- –0.20/-0.02

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 6/7

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
The Miura is a scary car. As the original big bull, its sole purpose is to kill you. Despite low power output, its low weight and lack of safety features make it more deadly than the cars that succeeded it. We’ve managed to convince it that humans are worth sparing. Well, the ones who deserve to be spared anyway. Show the Miura that you deserve to be spared, by driving it properly and not ham-fisting it like it’s an Audi R8.

Last edited:
It's been a while since I first tried out your tunes guys. Just tried the CR-Z TC and it was really great around Trial Mountain.

Any tunes you could recommend for online racing?

It's been a while since I first tried out your tunes guys. Just tried the CR-Z TC and it was really great around Trial Mountain.

Any tunes you could recommend for online racing?
Erm...

Erm...

Umm...

The...

Nope. The RJ's Locust Evora and my Sidewinder NSX are the only two cars that I know of that we've properly built for online. The rest are tuned offline, so taking them online is like Russian roulette. :lol:
The thread title says 330i, Miura & Odyssey. I can only see the Miura & Odyssey in here though?

330i is a few pages back. Alternatively you could check the first post for it. 👍

Back