RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

The Spirra eh? It's been a long time since I last heard of that thing…good luck trying to keep it going in a straight line Roj, it's an absolute axe murderer from past experience. :scared:

The Spirra eh? It's been a long time since I last heard of that thing…good luck trying to keep it going in a straight line Roj, it's an absolute axe murderer from past experience. :scared:

Axe murders don't worry me. I am protected by the spirits of the 86. :dopey:

igj41.jpg

Can do, I'll send it in about an hour.
Oh, and just FYI, the "axe murderer" (lol) has been taking steroids. Lots of steroids. Like, all of them.

Cool. I'll have to accept it tomorrow though. 👍

Steroids make your gentleman's sausage small. :dopey:

VTiRoj, just a quick question.

Is there any specific reason why you don't give your tunes an oil change for more power? Just wondering. :dunce:

Awesome tunes guys! I wish I had race tuning knowledge like you guys!
Thanks. :) Anyone can learn how to tune, it's not like we've read an ancient scroll and absorbed it's knowledge. :lol: Just pick out a car you like, put a racing suspension kit on it and experiment. It's that easy!
Haha, loving the original Zonda C12, even though it's a bit slippery...
That's what she said. Er, you said. :dopey:
VTiRoj, just a quick question.

Is there any specific reason why you don't give your tunes an oil change for more power? Just wondering. :dunce:
You mean for the premium cars? I just run the original oil because it lasts for thousands of miles. I'm too lazy to change it every 100 miles just to keep an extra 20bhp. :lol:
Maybe because he can add more tuning parts this way. If you change the oil you cut some more important tuning part.
For PP builds, yes I prefer to add more parts instead of using oil, because oil expires every 200 miles or so and that's annoying when you're grinding seasonals. Otherwise it's out of pure laziness. :lol:

VTiRoj
You mean for the premium cars? I just run the original oil because it lasts for thousands of miles. I'm too lazy to change it every 100 miles just to keep an extra 20bhp. :lol:

Ah I didn't know that. :dunce:

Thanks for the info. I won't be oil changing nearly so much anymore.

CoffeeCar.jpg

CoffeeCar_Big.jpg

Coffee Car Review

Some how one day I got bored on GT5 but then stumbled upon this little rocket with probably the best name for it, the Coffee Car.

Testing

Once I finished tuning the Coffee Car I decided to take it to the ultimate test track, the Deep Forest Race Way where I got a 1:25.277 with the addition of racing soft tyres but it didn't stop there, I did a few more laps and got it to a very respectable time of 1:24.662. After the test I decided to see how the Suzuki Cervo SR compared and the best I could get was 1:28.748, it's surprising what aerodynamics and being 133kg lighter can do and it does it well.

On The Track

I went in to 5 races against cars with 300-400HP but even with these odds me and my Coffee Car came out with 3 silvers, 1 gold and 1 bronze making Cr.998,645 and the only reason I came out with a bronze was because of those dreaded long straights where the competition kept overtaking but I made that up in the corners with all 4 of the Coffee Car's wheels planted to the ground, putting down the power and gliding through them with ease.

Conclusion

A super little rocket with plenty of go if only it had more power but the car makes up for that in the corners, so if you need a lightweight, nimble car for the streets of London, Madrid or Tokyo or the winding corners of a track, I assure you this is the car for the job.

RKM I would be pleasured as well if you could tune my exotic Spyker C8 Laviolette as it is a stunning car to look at but should also be a stunning car to drive.

RKM I would be pleasured as well if you could tune my exotic Spyker C8 Laviolette as it is a stunning car to look at but should also be a stunning car to drive.
Cheers for the review! It is a shame that the Cappuccino doesn't have more power, it'd be a proper supercar slayer if it had 200bhp. 👍

I have Spyker settings that I did last year. I'll send you those now and if you feel that they're not working right, I'll fix 'em. 👍 Also welcome to :gtplanet:!
Heh 69 :3
Official racing number of RKM. :lol:

RKM Motorsport’s Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33) "Indy A"

IndyA.jpg

IndyA_Big.jpg

Based on: Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33) '97
Obtained: New Car Dealership

Drivetrain: AWD
Horsepower: 475 BHP (@ 87.4 miles)
Torque:---- 409 ft-lb
Weight:---- 1247 kg
PP:-------- 535

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change
Volk TE37 Wheels
Front Aero Type A
Rear Wing Type A

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Fiber Hood (Body Color)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Header
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customizable Gearbox
Fully Customizable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tires

Is there any specific reason u do not put a carbon driveshaft for this car? This tune is already superb as it is, just curious how could a carbon driveshaft negatively affect this.

Thanks a lot for commenting

Is there any specific reason u do not put a carbon driveshaft for this car? This tune is already superb as it is, just curious how could a carbon driveshaft negatively affect this.

Thanks a lot for commenting

It's supposed to have one, RJ just forgot to list it. 👍

RKM Motorsport’s 106 Puglife

106Puglife.jpg

106Puglife_Big.jpg

Based on: Peugeot 106 S16 ‘03
Obtained: Used Car Dealership

Drivetrain: FF
Horsepower: 164 BHP (@ 231.4 miles)
Torque:---- 19 kgfm
Weight:---- 959 kg
PP:-------- 400

PARTS
GT Auto

Enkei RP03 Wheels

PARTS
Tuning Shop

Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Hard Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 4.000
2nd:-- 2.767
3rd:-- 2.135
4th:-- 1.728
5th:-- 1.480
6th:-- 1.305
Final: 2.670
Max Speed: 99 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 13/0
Accel:-- 35/0
Braking: 5/0

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -30/-30
Spring Rate: 7.5/4.0
Extension:-- 7/8
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll:-- 2/3
Camber:----- 1.5/1.0
Toe:-------- –0.05/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
A seasonal tune requested by ReDxHorneT. The idea was to make a 400PP car that could just rip through the many 400PP seasonals that PD likes to throw at us, with no effort at all. It’s so easy to drive that even B-Spec Bob can drive it! Enjoy your millions!

RKM Motorsport’s FT-86 II S450

FT86IIS450.jpg

FT86IIS450_Big.jpg

Based on: Toyota FT-86 II Concept ‘11
Obtained: Gift from duplicate DLC purchases

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 273 BHP (@ 207.6 miles)
Torque:---- 27 kgfm
Weight:---- 1230 kg
PP:-------- 450

PARTS
Tuning Shop

Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Hard Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 98.9%

Transmission
Transmission

1st:-- 3.703
2nd:-- 2.745
3rd:-- 2.132
5th:-- 1.461
6th:-- 1.261
Final: 3.100
Max Speed: 112 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/10
Accel:-- 0/40
Braking: 0/15

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 11.0/7.0
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 5/5
Anti-Roll:-- 2/5
Camber:----- 2.2/1.7
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 6/8

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
Tuned for the Toyota 86 Tuning Challenge.

The Toyota GT86, FT-86 II and the recently released Scion FR-S are all considered to be the same car under the skin. A setup for one car will work on the other two. It’s also assumed that these cars perform the same, however it appears that the GT86 has a slight edge in a straight line against the FR-S. So what happens when we give all 3 cars the same setup, the same performance figures and the same tyres? The S450 trio is born. Give them a try!

This is a fully broken in FT-86 II, without oil change. If your FT-86 II isn’t fully broken in or has had its oil changed, you probably won’t hit 450PP. In that case, you’ll just have to balance the power limiter and ballast weight until you can hit 450PP yourself.

RKM Motorsport’s GT86 S450

GT86S450.jpg

GT86S450_Big.jpg

Based on: Toyota 86 GT ‘12
Obtained: Brand new from Toyota

Horsepower: 274 BHP (@ 203.5 miles)

PARTS
GT Auto

Rays Volk Racing TE37 Wheels

Tuning Shop
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Hard Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 99.0%

Transmission
Transmission

Drivetrain
Differential

Suspension
Suspension

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:

The Toyota GT86, FT-86 II and the recently released Scion FR-S are all considered to be the same car under the skin. A setup for one car will work on the other two. It’s also assumed that these cars perform the same, however it appears that the GT86 has a slight edge in a straight line against the FR-S. So what happens when we give all 3 cars the same setup, the same performance figures and the same tyres? The S450 trio is born. Give them a try!

This is a fully broken in GT86, without oil change. If your GT86 isn’t fully broken in or has had its oil changed, you probably won’t hit 450PP. In that case, you’ll just have to balance the power limiter and ballast weight until you can hit 450PP yourself.

RKM Motorsport’s FR-S S450

FRSS450.jpg

FRSS450_Big.jpg

Based on: Scion FR-S ‘12
Obtained: DLC

Horsepower: 274 BHP (@ 214.2 miles)

PARTS
GT Auto

Rays Volk Racing TE37 Wheels

Tuning Shop
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Hard Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 99.3%

Transmission
Transmission

Drivetrain
Differential

Suspension
Suspension

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:

This is a fully broken in FR-S, without oil change. If your FR-S isn’t fully broken in or has had its oil changed, you probably won’t hit 450PP. In that case, you’ll just have to balance the power limiter and ballast weight until you can hit 450PP yourself.

Thank you so much for the 106 tune. Really good fun to drive on the seasonals, handles like a dream!

Any chance you would be able to re do these tunes please?
Ikeamobile.jpg

VolvoC30RS.jpg

I shall be posting reviews on the Subieroo, 147 RS and Corvette ZR-1 later. Great tunes guys love them!

I built the Nissan Axe tune a while back and took it around the Nurb online. The car doesn't straighten out after coming off a corner, it feels like it hooks into the corner and just keeps turning when you stop steering.

I drove a Scirocco tune last night and it did the same thing but it was more extreme and it reminded me of the Axe tune.

----------------------

Just built the Mk1 Golf and had to fit stage 3 engine and race exhaust to match your PP figure, but my power and torque figures are 198BHP and 23 kgfm. My milage is 54,652.6 miles and I can't match 1st and 2nd gear ratios.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the 106 tune. Really good fun to drive on the seasonals, handles like a dream!

Any chance you would be able to re do these tunes please?
Ikeamobile.jpg

VolvoC30RS.jpg

I shall be posting reviews on the Subieroo, 147 RS and Corvette ZR-1 later. Great tunes guys love them!
Glad you like the 106! :D

I think RJ will probably update those two once his PS3 is fixed. The Ikeamobile still works fine though.
omfg want

also Golf MK1 tune? interesting.
I bought mine from an ebay seller in Hong Kong. Ask Onboy to send you one. :P
I built the Nissan Axe tune a while back and took it around the Nurb online. The car doesn't straighten out after coming off a corner, it feels like it hooks into the corner and just keeps turning when you stop steering.

I drove a Scirocco tune last night and it did the same thing but it was more extreme and it reminded me of the Axe tune.

----------------------

Just built the Mk1 Golf and had to fit stage 3 engine and race exhaust to match your PP figure, but my power and torque figures are 198BHP and 23 kgfm. My milage is 54,652.6 miles and I can't match 1st and 2nd gear ratios.
I think it could just be how online physics are.

About the Golf, yeah it's completely my fault. I wrote "mid RPM turbo" when it should've been "high RPM turbo". I've fixed it now, but you're stuck with the stage 3 engine now. My bad. :ouch:

Would anyone like me to post...anything at all? I'm gonna take a free request from the first person to reply to this! It can be any car, your own or not :D

Back