Cod_Father's Gallery | Yamaha SR400 @ Nurburgring 1/21/07

• Thread starter Cod_Father
  • 115 comments
cod_father_204
page_header.jpg

divider.jpg

divider.jpg

divider.jpg

After winning the TZ250 Challenge last night (in 1:47) I decided to run the TZ250 Championship and did a photoshoot at Suzuka West with the reward bike : YSP & Presto Yamaha.

Yes, I love the 16x9 feature in photomode:D

Thanks, I like # 3 as well.

I use the "save for web" feature in PS and then set the quality to medium. That would be the most likely culprit. File size is typically in the low 20 kb range. It could be me oversaturating a bit as well making it look a little low quality.

Perhaps tonight I'll save at the higher level and see if there is a difference (there should be). If not, then I'll tone down the saturation=)

edit:

Saved on "medium":
03_large.jpg

Saved on "maximum":
14_large.jpg

Cod_Father
Aiming for that washed out look from old color photos that were developed at a cheap camera store:)

If only that pic was taken going through governers bridge at the I.O.M then it'd be in my opinion the best shot ever. still, an amazing photo.

ps: nice GSXR pics too 👍

I didn't have a lot of fun with the shoot and I think you'll be able to tell.

I am working on a better organization for the overall gallery. Please bear with me:)

Cod_Father
Aiming for that washed out look from old color photos that were developed at a cheap camera store:)

And you achieved it. I love the CB400SS photos, too. That classic look never goes out of style.

Back