Car Crashes!

Yeah i'm waiting for a moderator to confirm or deny my request, sorry DP.

Pupik, What the hell was that driver thinking he practically pushed the green F1 off the damn course. :irked:

Here is an hour long compilation of rally crashes. It's a pretty good video, I downloaded it for my ipod and it's very good for passing some time.

I know this one is scary-looking at first, but you can't help but laugh when it's all said and done:

Nobody was hurt.

That vid's just comically stupid, it proves that late-1950's machinery just wasn't meant to travel at 120+ mph in packs. I had a dream last night with a NASCAR race having multiple cars with roll-overs, so this sort of made my morning in a bizzare and unfortunately grim way.

No, it proves that somebody in the pack made an error. That crash had nothing to do with the fact of what the cars were, it was just human error.

That looked like a good race though. I could probably sit back and watch some of the very early nascar races, now they were interesting.

Edit: That's weird, I didn't hit "Reply" twice or reload the page. Feel free to delete.

That's a certain fatal crash at around 7'15 in Serge's first link up there, faint hearted be warned. Unfortunately I saw it on live TV as it happened. :(

Back