Car Crashes!

I wonder why some of the drivers who passed the turning steered so hard right like the road is that slippery... ice-skating they look like doing. :P

The car at :30 seems to try the same thing again 3 months later.
The guy at 1:33 forgot where the brakes are and floored it by the sound of the engine or he downshifted to a really low gear.

The car at :30 seems to try the same thing again 3 months later.
The guy at 1:33 forgot where the brakes are and floored it by the sound of the engine or he downshifted to a really low gear.

lol, if the same crash happens when the traffic is in severe congestion or the cars are passing at high speed it would pose great danger to the cars and driver too. :crazy:

lol, if the same crash happens when the traffic is in severe congestion or the cars are passing at high speed it would pose great danger to the cars and driver too. :crazy:

The idiot at 2:15 should be jailed for that recklessness, he dosen't even tap the breaks but plows through at high speed in a mini cooper Mk5

Tarso Marques? Remember him? Thought not :lol:

Oh I feel bad giggling at his misfortune, but here goes; hooo hooo heee heee hahahahahah. XD

I imagined Tarso yelled who knows how many obscenities at his mechanics for giving him a faulty suspension.

Some recent ones, both I'm sure will leave plenty of us to think "WTF?"

Back