Not open for further replies.

WesWelker83

(Banned)
Minolta Toyota 88C-V
Nissan R92CP
Sauber Mercedes Benz C9
Jaguar XJR-9
Nissan R89C

I enjoy the R89C the most put I can put up faster times in the Minolta. I have the easiest time driving the R89 so that's my favorite

i like them all but my favourite is the Nissan R92cp

yea they are all great. the Peugot 905 Race Car is great too but even though it came out in 1992 like the R92CP, I don't think it's a group C is it?
it has 512hp at the dealer (799hp once you buy it) instead of most group C cars which have 788hp @the dealer (907-940 once you buy) & it also weighs only 650kg compared to the typical 850-900kg of these 5 group C cars. it's no big deal but I was curious if I should've included it. it handles awesome if anybody hasn't tried it

I can't vote one of these suggestions because as a Rotorist only 787B suits my taste.

^^ I was going to comment the same. But maybe the 787B is not considered a Group C car?

^^ I was going to comment the same. But maybe the 787B is not considered a Group C car?

yea they are all great. the Peugot 905 Race Car is great too but even though it came out in 1992 like the R92CP, I don't think it's a group C is it?
it has 512hp at the dealer (799hp once you buy it) instead of most group C cars which have 788hp @the dealer (907-940 once you buy) & it also weighs only 650kg compared to the typical 850-900kg of these 5 group C cars. it's no big deal but I was curious if I should've included it. it handles awesome if anybody hasn't tried it

To answer both of your questions, both of the cars (787B and 905) ARE group C racers. The 787B won Le Mans in 1991 in the C2 category and the Peugeot 905 won in 1992 and 1993 in the C1 category ;).

Personally....

Looks - Sauber C9
Sound - Mazda 787B
Drivability - Toyota Minolta
Speed - Nissan R92cp

I really like them all. All very exciting to drive and keep you on your toes a bit more than the modern prototypes.

I tend to shy away from the Toyota 88C-V though as it says in the information about it, it was not a very good handling car, and yet it is one of the best and quickest in the game. Still.

I love them all, but I don't race them because of the unbeatable, or pathetic opponents you get put up against.

To answer both of your questions, both of the cars (787B and 905) ARE group C racers. The 787B won Le Mans in 1991 in the C2 category and the Peugeot 905 won in 1992 and 1993 in the C1 category ;).

so I should've included them both. I just grouped these 5 because they have similar horsepower amounts. I was actually going to do another poll with the Toyota GTONE, AMG Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR, Nissan R390, Bentley Speed 8, the 2 Audi R8's, the pescarolo's, the BMW V12 Race Car, & the 787B Mazda & the Peugot 905 just bcuz their horsepowers are in the 780-800 range (although I'm not sure on the pescarolos bcuz I don't have them yet) If I'm forgetting a race car feel free to let me know anybody

Last edited:
Personally....

Looks - Sauber C9
Sound - Mazda 787B
Drivability - Toyota Minolta
Speed - Nissan R92cp

the sauber is the best looking IMO

Looks- Sauber C9
Speed- Minolta
Drivability- R89C
Power- R92CP
Sound- Mazda 787B

so I should've included them both. I just grouped these 5 because they have similar horsepower amounts. I was actually going to do another poll with the Toyota GTONE, AMG Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR, Nissan R390, Bentley Speed 8, the 2 Audi R8's, the pescarolo's, the BMW V12 Race Car, & the 787B Mazda & the Peugot 905 just bcuz their horsepowers are in the 780-800 range (although I'm not sure on the pescarolos bcuz I don't have them yet) If I'm forgetting a race car feel free to let me know anybody

that is a good idea.

For the pescaralo's buy all three if you have to. The pescaralo Hybrid Car has over 900hp despite the fact it is a LMP.

My favourite is actually the 787B, but since it isn't included in the poll I'd have to go with the Sauber C9.

For the pescaralo's buy all three if you have to. The pescaralo Hybrid Car has over 900hp despite the fact it is a LMP.

yea it is. I just bought all 3 and I like them all but I'm very impressed with the C60 Hybride. they all handle great & are practically glued to the road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back