gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
Very nice Gtuned, all of them are of great quality. You've really kept your quality level up nicely. As a standout from the set my fav would have to be number 3. Really like the subtle light and mood showing off simple lines and body almost a complete sillhouette, it's very alluring in a tease sort of way. 👍

This one is really really nice. I never knew you could see the twisty part of the circuit from the tunnel windows, although now I think about it it makes perfect sense. Lovely shot, really unique.

This one is nicely done too, very atmospheric and moody. Great job!

Well seeing the Polls this morning killed 90% of my confidence, again, mainly the photoshop, but I'm not going to bitch cause I'll just get banned. Thanks for the comments on the MKIV set anyways, so we go from something Not that bad to my Lancer set. Which is horrible and I just want to get it out of my damn folder.

Hey mate, don't beat yourself up. There's not a lot wrong with that set, though if I'm honest your competition entry is a bit too arty- as in if you don't get it you're just going to see an overexposed picture. Other than that, everything looks pretty good- that 3rd pic down on the left is really nice, I like the contrast on it.

This is a stunning update, but as boozybloke said, I think you might have chosen an entry that was too 'artsy' for most tastes. Either one of the first 2 would have been a better bet IMO if you wanted votes. But I'm actually sort of glad you stuck by your guns on it, that's what I tend to do as it's better to be unique and the underdog than popular but appealing to the masses with mass produced images with huge amounts of contrast.

Stick by your ideas, the photos look brilliant and the choices of location are perfect.

I really like the Evo set, even the wheel choice and color!

It's extravagant and a bit loud....I love the sixth shot. 👍

I like 6, 7 and 10 most, but the rest are pretty good. 👍

No such thing as "bad art" in my view. Unless your focus is off from where you intended it, or you overexposed the image hugely in a non-creative way, or something. Just different preferences and style.

Now check out my damn Snake pictures. :D :lol:

I admire your gallery. It's an art.👍 Love those minimalistic pictures. Wonder how much time do you spend making such a picture? As I have no experience with picture editing.

Well thanks for the comments on those, and i wasn't complaing about my 2.0 entry as most of you thought for some reason, but whatever. Here's my fail of a photoshop competition, another 2 hours wasted to make this peice of ****.

props to you for attempting the photoshop challenges. Ill stick with regular and 2.0. Maybe if I work at it enough Ill get 1/2 as good as you the other regulars :bowdown:. Nice stuff man, cant wait to see more.

Well seeing the Polls this morning killed 90% of my confidence, again, mainly the photoshop, but I'm not going to bitch cause I'll just get banned. Thanks for the comments on the MKIV set anyways, so we go from something Not that bad to my Lancer set. Which is horrible and I just want to get it out of my damn folder.

Whaaa? This Evo shoot is amazing! The first shot is my favourite, but they are all very well done.

The Lambo limo one is well done too!

Well thanks for the comments on those, and i wasn't complaing about my 2.0 entry as most of you thought for some reason, but whatever. Here's my fail of a photoshop competition, another 2 hours wasted to make this peice of ****.

Dude, you're being a bit hard on yourself here, that lambousine is really good, and a hell of a lot better than the attempt I have in construction at the moment.

Well thanks for the support everyone. I just got way to frustraded with that Labmo cause i could see what i wanted to do in my head, i just couldn't make it happen. But, back onto good pictures hopefully. Here's another 1 of 3 Part series with my newly Bought Subaru Impreza Rally car. First part, something that most of us in the East Coast of the US have surely had enough of, Snow. (It's still snowing here in NY...) And a bonus, Massive 7,103x926px Panorama.

7,103x926px Subaru @ Chamonix Main

Another nice update, love how clean shot one is, almost looks like a studio shot. Also like the panorama. 👍

You really bang out a lot of good stuff regularly, you must have a fair bit of time on your hands or something. Wish I could do the same.

ooo that panorama is sweeeeet! That'd look great across my monitors. The update as a whole is very very strong. I love the tones you applied.

Heh, thanks for the feedback, The next part will be at Eiger Norwand, which was a fun track to race on. But for now, it's a set I did last night and edited this morning cause they turned out really, Really good i think. The first shot I think is one, if not the best of my shots ever. I also tried mimicing some shots as if they were taken with a lensbaby, that offers a crazy selective focus and depth of field.

You have some amazing photography skills! 👍 I just went through the entire gallery and couldn't find one that wasn't a work of genius ;) Keep it coming!

Back