• Thread starter doogle510
  • 1,297 comments
EigerNordwandShortTrack_83_2_1_tonemapped.jpg

London_34_3_2_tonemapped.jpg

London_37_6_5_tonemapped.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_6_7_10_tonemapped.jpg

CtedAzur_6_5_4_tonemapped-1.jpg

@why_spyder
very nice shot. Looks natural and well highlighted.

@dandroid13
your pictures should be in "Wrong and fugly colored cars-thread" :D ;)

Way too oversaturated in my opinion.

here's a comparison between two methods:

via automated script for GIMP (a.k.a. fake HDR):

via qtpfsgui for Linux:

I haven't posted on here in a while, but I have noticed some nice work coming through. Here are a few more of mine to add to the bunch. 👍

5483980906_9e56f6e09f_z.jpg

5483386845_82ed628db7_z.jpg

5483386347_7c8ccbc2c8_z.jpg

5483385935_f99213e34c_z.jpg

Hi guys, not posted an image for ages. I'm still not great at this HDR stuff, but I'm getting there. Anyways, is my photo.:)

Wow, you should think about your taste of car colors. That can´t be healthy.

I think my taste in colors isn't that bad lol, I chose gold and silver chrome on my 2 Audi's as I feel the paint chips compliment the aggressive look of the car :)

I'll have to do more HDR's later of my non chrome models ;)

My very first attempt and it looks almost the same as the original image . . . :(

Not to mention the fact that the focus is completely off and the image is the size of a small planet.....

My first HDR render..please be gentle ;)

5482509469_84faf28073_b.jpg

This is absolutely gorgeous. If this is your first attempt, get in the contests section and get some entries in! They don't allow HDR but you clearly have some talent!

Not to mention the fact that the focus is completely off and the image is the size of a small planet.....

This is absolutely gorgeous. If this is your first attempt, get in the contests section and get some entries in! They don't allow HDR but you clearly have some talent!

:lol: I've entered 2.0's comp (i've only been entering the PMC comp until this week), obviously my entry isn't a HDR shot and abides by all the rules laid out :dopey:

but yeah, that picture was my first HDR attempt ever (using Photoshop CS4).

I think my works aren't as good as yours though, Moglet :scared:, thank you for the praise though :D

Last edited:
Back