gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
whoooo that MP4-12C looks mighty fine in purple- a stunning set and I love the bonus wallpapers. 👍 :)

Your capabilities as a GT photographer are incredible, vast to say the least. Strong compositional attributes and creative angles give each photo a unique take on the environment the car is surrounded in, resulting in very pleasing pictures.

I also like your little designs with the Cobra and Impreza. It's like Burnout Paradise and Dirt 2 put into a blender to make a very visually delicious smoothie.

I would however like to see you attempt more panning mode 1 photos, which would complete the yin-yang of surrealism vs. realism!

I love the Scooby and Shelby ones.
The MP4 are also very nice, but you kinda took the attention away from these with these artistic ones :lol:

👍

I love the Scooby and Shelby ones.
The MP4 are also very nice, but you kinda took the attention away from these with these artistic ones :lol: 👍
Yeah, kinda realize that, but good to see they went over well.
Your capabilities as a GT photographer are incredible, vast to say the least. Strong compositional attributes and creative angles give each photo a unique take on the environment the car is surrounded in, resulting in very pleasing pictures.
I also like your little designs with the Cobra and Impreza. It's like Burnout Paradise and Dirt 2 put into a blender to make a very visually delicious smoothie.
I would however like to see you attempt more panning mode 1 photos, which would complete the yin-yang of surrealism vs. realism!
:drool: Damn, that's a helluva compliment Ben, thanks alot. As for panning mode 1, I do have to get more use of it, there's only one in this set, but I promise there will be more.
whoooo that MP4-12C looks mighty fine in purple- a stunning set and I love the bonus wallpapers. 👍 :)
Thanks, the color was actually an accident, but damn, it is a lovely one.
Every aspect about these are absolutely perfect! :drool:
Heh, thanks!
JvM
:drool: Miura set is awesome. So is the Maclaren, with an interesting paint. :D
Good to see the Miura still getting some love.
Very very nice! I really like the tones in the sky and also that purple colour looks amazing 👍
Thanks, I'm trying some new coloring/toning ways that are working great.
Definitely awesome man.. I wish I had your creativity.
My ONLY gripe is the vig is too heavy on some of the pictures
Yeah, I did run the vignetting a bit heavy on some, but thanks still!
Great update.
No critisism at all.
Every shot is Awesome!:drool:
I was actually gonna make some wallpapers looking kinda like yours, even made the whole background thing,
but I'm soooo lazy (and busy sometimes:lol:).
I know the feeling :lol:
So, next set time already ? You bet. Edited one last night while messing around and had to make it a set. Once again, one of my better sets I think, amd my first Chrome painted car, I have 5 now actually :lol: Anyways, this is just an awesome set if i do say so myself, nothing more fun than a Ford GT at Seca. Here's the new set, set to Bad Company by 5 Finger Death Punch, as a tribute to the Armed Forces.

Wow, you really brought out that sky! :drool: Gorgeous color toning, and the very high contrast goes great with the aggressive styling of the car. Excellent update!

catch2l.jpg

gravityplus2.jpg

Stunning! This has to be the best update for a long time in this part of the forum.

Absolutely an awesome update, Gtuned. I love how you've experimented with all of the angles. It has definitely paid off.

I love the panning mode one shot! And the sky again :drool: You really bring it out fantastically in all of your updates!

Thanks again everyone, Also as a quick heads up before the next set, I'll be taking requests too. Figure it'll help me grow a bit angle/editing and shooting wise to let you guys pick. So please, shoot away.

Well, since I am under the influence of dorifto, try doing some drifting photos. I know it isn't specific but car and track selection is all up to you.

I'll deffiently try some mode 1 shots and some drifting will be up next. But for now, these F2007 shots at Winter Arhrwielerrreerrdl...r... turned out amazing and I had to upload them. Also, I'm taking requests, so please, throw them out and give me some suggestions.

I definitely agree with you. Could you please do an update on old Japanese cars?

4 spectacular shots :drool:

I want to be a jerk and request the Spyker C8 :D but I'd rather see what you can do with the old Fiat 500 + Nurburgring GP (dem clouds) ;)

minimalisim ,.. not the filter i mean .. just take a picture of certain parts from the car , like mirror or bumper or something like that :P

Woah, I never expected those to go over so well :drool: Thanks alot everyone!
As for requests, they are coming, each and every one (cept yours cf, i shot the classic 500 at Nordscheilf :lol:) , but i have a few sets lined up before, but don't worry, they're coming. As for this one, Z28 at the 'Ring, and I do have alot, alot of beautiful shots if i say so my self, as well as a bonus FFFFFFUUUUUU- wreck moment captured from 3 angles, and a wallpaper. As for the song, Scream n' Shout by Skrillex seems to fit

Back