gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
Wonderful shots Gtuned - as always you have captured the essence of the car you highlighted in your set. The Camaro has never looked so good. Beautiful work.

tumblrl96b01l36p1qdhmifn.jpg

Me lovey. The lighting is fantastic in every single one.
Doesn't get better than what you produced in this set. :bowdown:

FOR 🤬 SAKE!!!!! THESE ARE GODLY GOOD!!!!! There aren''t any highlights because they are all equally amazing! :drool: 👍

Wow, yet again, thanks everyone for the compliments, and no sems, still good ol' Paint.net :P Now for this set, it may not be as many, but i've tried. In between updates, I've been shooting requests, driving, and even got in a magazine (December 2011, 8 Lug HD Truck, mailbag segment) With a full feature coming up soon. This set's actually from a friends request (Don't worry, everyone elses requests will be coming.) We were talking one night about cars and stuff, and she dared me (bassically told me nonetheless) to get another 8 Million and buy the XJ13. So I did, 3 hours later i got it and shot it. Painted it Radiance from an XKR, and took it to Winter Ahrweheirrrerr... r. I thought i'd post this today, It's been a while since an update, and she gets her PS3, and hopefully GT5 delivered today. So Here's the newest set, the "Kaacee" XJ13.

This is great. I love the tones and see that there is not too much vignetting. Thanks for sharing with us.

I know the XJ 13 is a Beautiful Car on its own but Your Style really Flatters it ,That how astonishing this set is .Love How the Tones work with the color of the Car .Thank you for the Wallpapers :D :bowdown:

As amazing as it always is when Garrett does an update. Fantastic, the tones, the colours, everything. :drool:

:drool: Damn, thanks for all the support again everyone. Really makes me happy to see people lovin' my stuff, and c_f, I think you're stretchin it a bit there :P Anyways, next set's up, and featuring 2 of the most beautiful cars ever created. The Toyota 2000GT and Jaguar E-Type. This was quite fun shooting, even for standards, these things are just so sexy :drool: I've also learned how to Color Burn/Dodge finnaly in Paint.net, so pictures should be a bit better, hopefully. Song for this set, for once isn't Skrillex, but a kickass Rock cover of Justice's Canon

Epic sets of the XJ13, E-Type and 2000GT. XJ13 looks MEGA in red. In fact I like it so much I may just save up to buy another and paint it. :lol:

Excellent composition and colour tones. 👍 The last shot with the silhouettes is very cool.

Back