AkaiNekoTC
Welcome to my Gran Turismo 5 Gallery!!!

3071LFA.jpg

Stock Cars Sets:

Dorifuto Cars Sets:

Touge Cars Sets:

Last edited:
Not bad, not bad.
Nice selection of angles, most are in a nice sharp focus. Only gripe is that they're fullsize which takes forever to load for me. Only suggestion is use a bit more variety, wide, medium and telephoto shots, and a bit of editing and color toning won't hurt either.

Nices pictures man, Im really loving the lfa shots. Check my gallery out.

Thank you!)

Not bad, not bad.
Nice selection of angles, most are in a nice sharp focus. Only gripe is that they're fullsize which takes forever to load for me. Only suggestion is use a bit more variety, wide, medium and telephoto shots, and a bit of editing and color toning won't hurt either.

Thanks. Ok I'll try more varients.
I'm a noob in Photoshop, so I won't be able to do a nice editing, but I will try ;)

Wow, very nice Challanger - Set.
The First Challanger - Picture is very simple yet effective and good - looking.

супер!

Приветствую ! :cheers:
Great start ! Very nice pics 👍👍👍
Фотки оч медленно грузятся ,постарайся добавлять фотки меньшего размера в тему :)

Могу кидать превью, но имхо это ещё хуже будет.

You got some really good pictures in here, i just saw all of your sets and picked my favorites of each photoshoot :)..

But the beetle at kyoto set is probably my favorite, this 3 in particular

i would advice to be more carefull on what your taking pictures of tho and not take pics of everything, i used to do it aswell and now i notice that i actually took pictures of me failing :lol:... by example i see a few pictures where you appear crashing or going of road, if you do want pictures of crashes i would apply the focus on the following car and let the leading car (or the most affected car by the crash) appear a bit blury and that way show a nice effect and speed.

Nice gallery!! :) 👍👍

Last edited:
Nice pictures! But if I was you I wouldn't make the signature orange. Sometimes it can color really ugly against the colors in the actual picture.

You got some really good pictures in here, i just saw all of your sets and picked my favorites of each photoshoot :)..

But the beetle at kyoto set is probably my favorite, this 3 in particular

i would advice to be more carefull on what your taking pictures of tho and not take pics of everything, i used to do it aswell and now i notice that i actually took pictures of me failing :lol:... by example i see a few pictures where you appear crashing or going of road, if you do want pictures of crashes i would apply the focus on the following car and let the leading car (or the most affected car by the crash) appear a bit blury and that way show a nice effect and speed.

Nice gallery!! :) 👍👍

Thanks OJSideways, I'm glad you like some of my pics :D

And thank you for advice :) I'll try to be more carefull :sly:

nice drift set! 👍
Thanks))

Nice pictures! But if I was you I wouldn't make the signature orange. Sometimes it can color really ugly against the colors in the actual picture.
Thank you!) And I'll think about new colour for my signature.

Latest Posts

Back