gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
lol i just went to the first page to see how it looks there, nice gallery directory and how much your editing style changed .

nice evolving mate "<-- is this english? lol"

That first shot is mega,
drooling_homer.gif

Totally mad and totally AWESOME! :D First shot is just magic. :bowdown:
I like the sound of your upcoming sets too. 👍

I'm going to be picky here, because I don't think anyone else has noticed... or they just don't wanna bring it up.. but I feel the first shot could have been exposed a little brighter to bring out the neon colours more. Seem too under-exposed, apart from that I was like "🤬 🤬 🤬" ...

Second photo has to be my favourite, you've just executed - fartoorad.conf and facedropptofloor.bin - honestly amazing work G. You really deserve the award your nominated for. 👍

I want to shoot with you gtuned.. but set after set I don't even want to try to take pictures haahaha.. The creativity in your shots is amazing

Thanks again guys. Strange as with all the love i got with Raver, Side Scroller got explored and earned me my first ever Explore which is awesome. Tommorow will be a new set that's actually for someone on GTP, so that'll be out tommorow. As for today, I'm asian, (Deadmau5 fans should get the reference maybe) and it's a filler. I absolutely loved slzk's Possibility-Infinite GTR And after suffering a last minute lost to Zerox in the First round by 2 votes. I needed to cheer myself up a bit. So as I listened to Deadmau5's Strobe I wanted to make something. 45 Minutes later in Paint.net (Once again, Only thing i use) This was the result.
I've included the original picture as a difference.

Thanks again guys, I may do some more like it in the future, they're quite fun to make and as promised here's today's set. For this one, it's for a fellow photographer, happycorey I saw on his PSN comment that he's joined the Navy and is leaving the 15th, so as a kinda tribute for him joining and serving the U.S, this is for him. Sets song, Ruffneck (FULL Flex) by Skrillex

Wow, just WOW!
The pics look so GOOD.:drool::drool::drool:
I gotta say this set is one of my favorite ones from you. I especially like the ones with less toning and more lighting, you don't really make a lot of those, but this time they're right on target.👍

Back