Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hello Praiano , Amico mio , how are you ? spring is coming in italy and it's hard now to stay at home playing gt5 , but i still prefer smell of fuel to the parfume of flowers :-)

i am looking for a Lambo Gallardo LP 560-4 tune without aero , do you have one to suggest ?

other thing , i am driving with the wheel now, gt dforce , but i have some problem of instability in fast turn with my wheel-support , I am thinking to give it to a good blacksmith for a change .. which support do you use for your g27 ?

Thanks a lot , have a good day

[ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Praiano63-fans-page/151649094936046 ]

Nice color purple on that Alfa. :sly:

Hi, yes this is the one you`ve sent me. I had another one also after buying the jag RC at UCD.👍

Hello Praiano , Amico mio , how are you ? spring is coming in italy and it's hard now to stay at home playing gt5 , but i still prefer smell of fuel to the parfume of flowers :-)

i am looking for a Lambo Gallardo LP 560-4 tune without aero , do you have one to suggest ?

other thing , i am driving with the wheel now, gt dforce , but i have some problem of instability in fast turn with my wheel-support , I am thinking to give it to a good blacksmith for a change .. which support do you use for your g27 ?

Thanks a lot , have a good day

[ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Praiano63-fans-page/151649094936046 ]

Hi,i´m good thank you, for the gallardo i need to check this today, will have time, no job....
I have this https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5394433#post5394433
My G27 ? i have a cokpit at home, but i don`t use it since 1 year. I will next month when i will go there.
SANY1756.jpg

For the moment it`s a simple table and a sofa. Not very good but it´s ok.

Thank you Kaiser , i am trying to do my best to build the nicest page for our favourite Tuner :)

Really nice page on FB. Thanks.

Have a good day everybody.

Last edited:
Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato shootout

The comments in this review are what I experienced, they may or may not be true for you when you drive the cars, this can be due too different driving styles, different driving equip (ds3 vs. wheel), etc.

I decided to do a shootout between Dragonthing’s Alfa from RKM vs. Praiano63’s Alfa. And this review/shootout was one of the hardest I have ever done; you will see why when you read the whole thing.

This car stock is one of my favorites in the whole game; it looks great, sounds great, and handles… kind of funny… only car I know of in the game that you can drive on one side…. But that makes me smile, just little quirks like that you kind of expect it I guess, you know it being an Alfa Romeo and all. But onto the tunes!

I decided to take these guys to Top Gear test track, I think it’s the perfect place, kind of open but still small so they can use all their power.

Dragonthing’s Alfa- To make this clear I am writing this review with Dragon’s car on sport soft, I felt it did not change the handling characteristics of the car that much the only thing I did notice it was a bit slower than on racing hard.

Oh this car… what do I say, it was great fun to drive, just point and go. The gear box is set up beautifully on this car and the revs just keep on coming. Very stable and you really have to push the hell out of it to make it do anything but stay on the driving line. I will say the only time this car got up set was when you just floored it in 1st coming out of a turn, but even then nothing really happened just a nice gentle slide of the tail and it came right back into shape once you let go or shifted up to 2nd. I love cars like this easy to drive but you find a little quirk like that and it catches you off guard a bit, but it doesn’t screw up your whole lap but makes you love it. Top Gear Test Track lap time 1:16:638

¼ mile 13.422 sec
1 mile 32.548 sec
0-60 5.142 sec
0-100 10.838 sec
Max speed 156.4 mph

Praiano63’s Alfa- This car was built on sport soft and I like that, I don’t think it has enough power or torque to need anything more than that, as shown using Dragon’s tune. Like Dragon’s Alfa it handled beautifully. One of the major things that stood out to me was the longer 1st, gear it didn’t slow me down or anything, I just noticed when I was in it and it felt like a while before I was out of it. This car had a bit more forced over-steer while in 1st gear but like Dragon’s you had to deliberately do that to make it act up. One major thing I noticed was the car seemed a bit stiffer in the turns and it caught me off guard at first, I found myself under-steering a bit the first 2 laps, that could be due to Praiano tuning with a wheel (while I tested with a ds3) or me just not paying attention to where I was on the track. But once I saw it was there it was easy to adjust my driving style and it was gone. Top Gear Test Track lap time 1:16:150

¼ mile 14.187 sec
1 mile 33.278 sec
0-60 6.067 sec
0-100 11.574 sec
Max speed 168.9

Over all these cars were great I would use any of them in a race, they are so close it’s hard for me to choose a winner but I must. Praiano’s Alfa is faster I believe but Dragon’s Alfa is more set up for my driving style, I like my cars a bit looser and I felt Praiano’s was just a tad too stiff for me. For me driving feel is more important than having the fastest lap so this shoot out goes to Dragonthing. Other than that there is nothing really I can say that puts one car on top of the other as a clear winner. So there you go, if you want a fun car with very low weight and in the 250ish horse power range both these cars will work beautifully.

Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato shootout

Praiano63’s Alfa- This car was built on sport soft and I like that, I don’t think it has enough power or torque to need anything more than that, as shown using Dragon’s tune. Like Dragon’s Alfa it handled beautifully. One of the major things that stood out to me was the longer 1st, gear it didn’t slow me down or anything, I just noticed when I was in it and it felt like a while before I was out of it. This car had a bit more forced over-steer while in 1st gear but like Dragon’s you had to deliberately do that to make it act up. One major thing I noticed was the car seemed a bit stiffer in the turns and it caught me off guard at first, I found myself under-steering a bit the first 2 laps, that could be due to Praiano tuning with a wheel (while I tested with a ds3) or me just not paying attention to where I was on the track. But once I saw it was there it was easy to adjust my driving style and it was gone. Top Gear Test Track lap time 1:16:150

¼ mile 14.187 sec
1 mile 33.278 sec
0-60 6.067 sec
0-100 11.574 sec
Max speed 168.9

Thanks for this little shootout. Don´t forget it`s an online tune, that`s why offline it can be a little too neutral for DS3 users, but online the car is very alive. For the gear box, the tranny trick make it lazy for grid start, but like i ´ve writen on the tune sheet [This gearbox (tranny trick) have a bad grid start but it´s better like this , very good retake ,the car is much more performant.]. Perhaps need a higher final gear for this short track.

thanks again, have a good day.

I already cleaned up the ones I came across today. But essentially, any old post, that now links to a new post, because you moved the tune. I know the Camaro one, but can't remember the others.

Edit: This one too...

I already cleaned up the ones I came across today. But essentially, any old post, that now links to a new post, because you moved the tune. I know the Camaro one, but can't remember the others.

Edit: This one too...

Ok i understand now. So when i have a new tune to replace an old one, i need to post it in the older post. Ok?
And now what can i do ? I let it like this ?

Yeah, the beauty of the database, is that any updates you make, are already linked, as long as it remains in the original posts. For right now, nothing needs to be changed, I've already updated the old links, for the ones I've found. But yes, please, in the future, just update the original post. Thanks Praiano.

Yeah, the beauty of the database, is that any updates you make, are already linked, as long as it remains in the original posts. For right now, nothing needs to be changed, I've already updated the old links, for the ones I've found. But yes, please, in the future, just update the original post. Thanks Praiano.

You`re welcome, thanks to you for your great job.

Hi Praiano, as always great tunes and continued excellence from you! I had a look through your tune list and couldn't find this car, have you done a tune for a Nissan GT-R LM Road Going Version '95? Around 500pp on Sport Hards? If you haven't and are interested to do one, I can send you an unused car to play around with.

Cheers,

Hi Praiano, as always great tunes and continued excellence from you! I had a look through your tune list and couldn't find this car, have you done a tune for a Nissan GT-R LM Road Going Version '95? Around 500pp on Sport Hards? If you haven't and are interested to do one, I can send you an unused car to play around with.

Cheers,

I don`t know why , i never think to buy this car. I know it`s a good 550PP, i`ve seen it online, but i still need one to check his potential.
Friends, if somebody have one ,Nissan GT-R LM Road Going Version '95,to give me, I will do a tune with pleasure.

Have a good night.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi Praiano, I sent a FR to GTP_praiano, I have the GTR to send. Would you like me to add any parts to it first?

Deve
Hi Praiano, I sent a FR to GTP_praiano, I have the GTR to send. Would you like me to add any parts to it first?

Dave, it's a good thing your doing. 👍

Usually I send cars with parts, but only the ones that can be removed.

Dave, it's a good thing your doing. 👍

Usually I send cars with parts, but only the ones that can be removed.

Yes my friend. This is a good thing to do like this, eventually, no engine tune no weight reduction, no carbon hood, no chassis reinforcement.
Since a few days , my friend JogoAsobi add me on his Bspec and i can make a few millions every day. I´m a rich tuner now.
So good to have so much friends helping me.

Have a good night everybody.

This is epic! Used my first ever tune from here (the Enzo) and its fantastic! So much better then anything I've ever done.
Hats off to you sir :cheers:

rohinghai
This is epic! Used my first ever tune from here (the Enzo) and its fantastic! So much better then anything I've ever done.
Hats off to you sir :cheers:

You should try his 400pp challenge car.

DODGE CHALLENGER R/T RM '70 // ONLINE OK
mazdaracewaylagunaseca9.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca1a.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca1.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca1.jpg

Tuned to the max .Racing version .

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 3000
3- Select top speed at 370 km/h
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2433
2: 1727
3: 1279
4: 0985
5: 0786

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 333 km/h.

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 767 hp
weight 1260 kg
perf. points 642 pp

Downforce 20/50

LSD Rear 15/50/08

Ride Height -25/-10

Spring Rate 9.2/7.4 Round driving sensation /// More sharp and incisive driving style 10.9/7.8
Extension 7/6
Compression 6/5
Anti-roll bars 5/4

Camber 2.4/2.0
Toe -0.05/+0.12

Brake Balance 5/8 i think it's ok for who play with pads too, if not put 6/4

tires R3/R3

Enjoy.

Do you plan to revise this someday? There aren't many Spec II Tunes for this car.

LOTUS ELISE 111R `04 // 420PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

NrburgringNordschleife_65.jpg

This car is the 420PP Nurburgring Nordschleife shootout final winner and dedicated to my friend Oshawa Joe that give me the GTPlanet premium account. This is my way to say THANK YOU.

LOTUS ELISE 111R '04 // 420PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

Tuner's Notes:
You can use this tune for 400PP too. For this , ,to not use too much power limiter, you never change the oil and race Bspec during 10.000km (By night for example during your sleep for a week.)
Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Tuning sheet model : Lion's Den Performance

Power: 168 HP at 6600 RPM
Torque: 139 ft-lb at 4500 RPM

Weight:920 KG
Ballast: 60 KG
Position: -20
Weight distribution front/rear: 42% - 58%

Parts to Purchase:
Tuning Shop:
Fully Customisable Transmission
Clutch Twin Plate
Flywheel Semi Racing
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Comfort Soft Tires

GT Auto:
Buy New Car Dealership
Don't Change oil never
More you'll drive less power limiter you'll use and more HP you'll gain.
Front and rear spoilers.

Settings:

General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Downforce :
Front / rear = 00 / 00

Engine:
Power Limiter: 82.8 % (in my case, this is not my dirty oil car)

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 4.400
Set top speed to 180 KMH = 112 MPH
1st: 3.921
2nd: 3.020
3rd: 2.397
4th: 1.969
5th: 1.652
6th: 1.409
Then Final gear again at : 3.000
Max Speed: 254 km/hr = 158 MPH UP RIGHT

Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/8
Acceleration: 0/12
Deceleration: 0/22

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -10/00
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 4.5/11.0
Dampers Extension: 9/9
Dampers Compression: 8/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/3
Camber: 2.0/2.5
Toe: -0.08/ 0.08

Brake Balance (front/rear): 5/6

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

NrburgringNordschleife_66.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_68.jpg

praiano's Elise 111R '04 driven by Mike_gt3

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
LOTUS 111S `03 // 450PP // Sport soft-ONLINE OK

THE very soft and fast drive, must try it.

EDIT: REAR CAMBER ANGLE MUST READ 0.4°

EigerNordwandShortTrack_7.jpg

111s450pp.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_8-1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Do you plan to revise this someday? There aren't many Spec II Tunes for this car.

Thanks to point me this car, it`s a 🤬 horrible tune now. Don`t remember it was so bad before the updates. Going to make a good tune for it right now.:)

Back