Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

XDesperado67
Sorry to hear that krenkme. I know you people from the Midwest and Northeast laugh at us but hey your sorta used to it and prepared for it unlike the idiots around here half of whom are transplants from California.:drool:

Watch yourself out there.:cheers:

True, but it's always a trying drive with some of these idiots out here.

Thanks. You too. :cheers:

Do you mean me?
No its a reference to an old TV sitcom called "Giligan's Island".

Small charter boat goes out on a pleasure cruise, gets caught in a freak storm and winds up on a deserted island.
Giligan was supposed to be first mate but is a total goofball and generally clueless. The captain (who had about a 100lbs on me by the way) always called him "little buddy" when he wasn't busy trying to kill him for doing something else stupid. Lots of campy fun and gave us young lads the ultimate question...who was hotter, Ginger or Mary-Ann?:drool::drool: My vote was always Mary-Ann nice farmgirl nextdoor with that inner wildchild just itching to cut loose.:D:cheers:

Here's the wikipedia link about the show.
http://www.google.com/m/url?client=...AQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNG1T5qcWLjNXYzGkdO2-83AYVuH1A

Last edited:
I borrowed Harveys Toyota GT 2000 and decided to take it to the Classsic Japanese seasonal.

ToscanaTarmac_2.jpg

Relearning the Toscana Tarmac track it has been a while.

ToscanaTarmac_3.jpg

Enjoying the car and getting comfortable on the track.

ToscanaTarmac_4.jpg

Taking down that pesky Dome Zero.

Great car and a fun challenge for the seasonal. Thanks to Harvey for finding and tuning this car.:dopey:

@AC love the photos and glad you like it.👍👍

I did a full mod on my backup and made some adjustments to the suspension. As soon as I'm sure its not needed for the shootout I'm pulling the shared one so I can apply a few tweaks to the suspension. If it works out like I think it will then the car will have at least as much grip and be a lot more stable especially over rougher track sections and curbs.:D

I'll put back on share after that hoping to hear if I've actually made the suspension better.:embarrassed:

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Calsonic Primera- K.Hoshino Edition

The Nissan Primera is one of those often overlooked cars, being seen as one of those “water” cars, a car where its presence is so overlooked, I bet you wouldn’t have even seen one until now.

However, our resident tester, Niku Driver HC, was quite a fan of the JTCC Calsonic Primera, and asked for me to do this car in homage to it. As luck would have it, I was already working on one, but abandoned it due to time constraints. So it was taken out of the dusty corners of the garage, given a new coat of Calsonic-ish blue and as the settings it was left with still worked well, it was just refined and then we called it a day.

What this results in is quite a sleeper of a thing. Packing 300hp, this is no longer a Primera. It’s now a 160mph stick of dynamite in the body of a boxy Nissan. Have fun.

Source and Parts list:
Based on: Nissan Primera '94 or some year
Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: Aruba Blue
Wheels: Enkei JS+M
Aerodynamic Kit: --

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: --

ECU Tuning: Sport
Engine Tuning: Stage 2
Intake Manifold: --
Air Filter: --
Exhaust Manifold: --
Catalytic Converter: --
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: High RPM

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Clutch: Double Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable

Suspension: Fully Customisable

Tires: Sport Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: --
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set to 112
2)Set Final Gear to 2.500
1st=3.341
2nd=2.524
3rd=2.008
4th=1.653
5th=1.417
6th=1.244
Should display an indicated top speed of 185 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 10
Acceleration: 40
Braking: 15

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.0/0.5
Toe Angle: -0.25/-0.20
Ride Height: -20/-15
Spring Rate: 12.0/2.5
Dampers (Extension): 6/3
Dampers (Compression): 6/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 1/7

Brakes
6/7

The car has 475 PP, weighs 996Kg with a 60/40 front/rear weight distribution, has 304 HP and produces 229ft-lb torque@6200 rpm with a 8200 rpm redline.

Notes: Be weary of the rather heavy feeling from the steering on-boost, it will cause some understeer, so short shifting will help.

Reviews:
Niku Driver HC

Last edited:
Wow, never got back to you guys, anyway, I was the TOCA guy, unfortunately it was cancelled cause of the online bug.:(

Wow, never got back to you guys, anyway, I was the TOCA guy, unfortunately it was cancelled cause of the online bug.:(
Reminds me I need to change your name in the OP and index. Will try and get that today.👍👍
I got interested in one of Onboy tunes... Someone kill me. NOW! :lol:
Don't worry his tunes have been known to kill test drivers all on their own.:lol::crazy::lol:

Don't worry his tunes have been known to kill test drivers all on their own.:lol::crazy::lol:

Don't push your car's traits onto mine! :lol: Who built the Spectre and the Phantom again? And what were they renowned for? :P

The only slightly scary car I've built is the M600 Esprit, and that was only scary because the Esprit could barely handle 600hp to begin with. Which was why I built it. :lol:

I got picked to select the latest Car of the Week.👍👍

New Car of the Week thread is up and I picked something with a little more performance than we've been seeing.:D Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '07.:D

Let's give this little beauty a thorough workout. It's a premium so there's no problem getting one or a dozen!:lol:
As an added bonus Adrenaline doesn't have any tunes for this car currently listed so we can get the first published tunes for it.:cheers:

Oh by the way, Onboy and commandorando I'm working on the "Purple People Eater" my 450PP addition to your French mob battle.:D Time to storm the Bastille boys we have a parrot to pluck!:crazy:

XDesperado67
I got picked to select the latest Car of the Week.👍👍

New Car of the Week thread is up and I picked something with a little more performance than we've been seeing.:D Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro '07.:D

Great pick. I hope to have time for this one 👍

Oh by the way, Onboy and commandorando I'm working on the "Purple People Eater" my 450PP addition to your French mob battle.:D Time to storm the Bastille boys we have a parrot to pluck!:crazy:

More like take the stairs down the hill, I have yet to win any of these :dopey:

What tires and performance points for the Audi tt
Ask krenkme he's setting this battle up in the Tuner Wars thread.

I just dusted off my "Sympathy for the Devil" car that I started working on as a possible entry for the 525PP European Car shootout before I switched to the Pikes Peak "Bergmeister". Car only has 11miles on the odometer and with max downforce and fully upgraded is at 529PP and over 400HP.:D

Ask krenkme he's setting this battle up in the Tuner Wars thread.

I just dusted off my "Sympathy for the Devil" car that I started working on as a possible entry for the 525PP European Car shootout before I switched to the Pikes Peak "Bergmeister". Car only has 11miles on the odometer and with max downforce and fully upgraded is at 529PP and over 400HP.:D

Well a truly Clueless challange has been placed HERE

Good luck

As a sidenote, sorry for the lack of pics, hopefully that will not affect the review I'm about to do.

Italian OMG! The Fiat Panda in Onboy's view.

Hey, save the pandas! Sorry, I got carried away. Either way, we have a Panda in our hands today. Usually a small and weak box, this car was the motif for a competition between Parrots and Outlaws. In the middle of the gunfire, Onboy did this car here, to represent the Outlaws.

You know this thing is going to be bonkers when you read the stats:

The car has 478 PP, weighs 661 Kg with a 60/40 front/rear weight distribution, has 193 HP and produces 164 ft-lb torque@5400 rpm with a 7400 rpm redline.

So what we have here is a 80's minibox, that weighs as much as a Elise on the Atkins diet and has the power of a '98 Civic Type-R. Not much, really.

In Deep Forest, the car showed exactly who was its idol. The Pocket Monster, of course, only with more sty... er, forget that I was going to say that, it still looks like a box. Anyway, the car proved itself to be a little dog, one of those that can bite your leg off. The speed of this thing is nowhere even near similiar to the original one, it is in a whole new league. It shows tremendous amounts of grip in corners, its almost a Panda 4X4 in terms of traction! Expect danger, however, this thing can strike back and attempt to kill you. Keep that in mind. Accel is super quick, to ensure you don't lose much speed when brakes are needed. It is a great car for short tracks, in other places it is going to lose out in top speed, just like the Pocket Monster. Driving this is a blast, tons of speed and wild handling combine themselves to put a huge white smile on your face. Panda tunning is magic? I can believe that.

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage
Lexus Jellybean

Tuned for the second round of CSLACR’s Nordschlief shootout.

nrburgringnordschleife2f.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5e.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Based on: Lexus IS 200 (J) ’98
Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: Lexus ‘Super Bright Yellow’
Wheels: BBS RE MG in Silver Chrome
Aerodynamic Kit: --

Weight Reduction: --
Window Weight Reduction: --
Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: --

ECU Tuning: --
Engine Tuning: Stage 1
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: --
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Sports
Turbo Kit: --

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Clutch: Double Plate

Suspension: Fully Customisable

Tires: CS

The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: --
Power Limiter: 96.4%

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set Max Speed to 280 kph
2)Set Gear Ratios
1st= 2.877
2nd= 2.021
3rd= 1.515
4th= 1.205
5th= 1.002
6th= 0.810
3)Set Final Gear to 4.735

Should display an indicated top speed of 270 kph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 12
Acceleration: 37
Braking: 16

Suspension
Camber Angle: 1.7 / 2.3
Toe Angle: 0.01 / 0.07
Ride Height: -20 / -17
Spring Rate: 6.0 / 6.9
Dampers (Extension): 5 / 6
Dampers (Compression): 5 / 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 / 3

Brakes
4/8
The car has 420 PP, weighs 1340 Kg with a 55/45 front/rear weight distribution, has 246 HP and produces 26 kgfm torque@6800 rpm with a 8800 rpm redline.

Notes: This may be more of a ‘Beta release’ tune due to me running out of time to finesse ti prior to the shootout deadline. I will revisit it in the near future.

Last edited:
The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Alpine, A310 1600VE '73, "Purple People Eater"
So after the Duetto duel comandorando87 approached me about tuning this car as it seemed he had gotten on the wrong side of a group of irate Frenchmen who were looking to introduce him to the good Dr. Guillotine's oversized cigar trimmer. I informed him that A) I was a bit busy just then and B) the French were even crazier than me and while it was almost possible to turn the A110 into some semblance of a performance automobile the A310 was nearly hopeless. As this wasn't the answer he'd hoped to hear comandorando87 proceeded to work up enough courage to risk an encounter with his archnemissis the parrot and pay a call on krenkme over at the Clueless Tunes garage. Seems krenkme had made some sort of ill conceived offer to tune any car that the next visitor to his establishment desired. Now it turns out our own Onboy had one of these already in a state of partial tune and so the battle was on. Obviously ole Harvey couldn't concede defeat to this rusty French joke of a so called sports car when the chief parrothead and the kid both claimed to have turned it into something resembling a civilized automobile. So the Wallbanger hastened to clear enough time in his schedule for this monstrosity. The final outcome is what ole Harvey has dubbed the "Purple People Eater", consider this to be the equivalent of a cannibal dressed in a purple tuxedo. At first glance it seems civilized enough if a bit odd in appearance, then after mashing the throttle you approach the first corner and suddenly find yourself needing to do about 10 things at once to avoid becoming the main course in a long pig flambe. Does it have any performance you ask? It tops out around 173mph at the Circuit de la Sarthe and the Wallbanger managed to coax a 1:37.971 out of it around Trial Mountain so yes there's some performance in it. Is it safe? Not in your wildest dreams bucko! For the mentally unstable types that may want to take their own "Purple People Eater" for a drive here's the tune...all Harvey Wallbanger has to say to them is...
May God have mercy on your souls because the French surely won't!:scared::crazy::lol:
Trial20Mountain20Circuit-2.jpg

Trial20Mountain20Circuit-3.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealership
Paintjob: GT Fluorescence 010-W
Wheels: Rays Volk Racing TE37 (painted Rouge Ardent by Citroën)
Aerodynamic Kit: None
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: -
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Sports
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Titanium Racing
Turbo Kit: -
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Center Differential: -
Drive Shaft: -
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Sports Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: -
Ballast: 76kg at -50
Power Limiter: 99.9%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) Set to default
2) Set Final Gear to 5.000
3) Set Top Speed to 112mph
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=2.870,
2nd=2.210,
3rd=1.760,
4th=1.440,
5th=1.210,
6th=9.60
5) Set Final gear to 3.600 (Trial Mountain) or 3.000 (top speed runs)
Should display an indicated top speed of 162mph in upper right corner (Trial Mountain) or 193mph (top speed).
LSD Initial 12, Acceleration 12, Braking 6
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 1.0, Rear 2.0
Toe Angle Front 0.00, Rear 0.00
Ride Height Front -24, Rear -20
Spring Rate Front 12.4, Rear 9.4
Dampers (Extension) Front 3, Rear 1
Dampers (Compression) Front 8, Rear 8
Anti-Roll Bars Front 6, Rear 5
Brakes Front 5, Rear 6

The car has 450PP, weighs 903Kg with a 45/55 front/rear weight distribution, has 244HP and produces 189ft-lb torque@6,400rpm with a 8,400rpm redline.

Note: While the power band isn't bad with an automatic transmission the car should definitely be better with a manual. I've deliberately left 6th a bit longer to both allow the first 5 gears to be a bit quicker and to make it easier to keep at or near peak power in 6th for top speed runs. Using an automatic transmission I was able to reach a top speed of 173mph on the 3.54mile straight of Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (no chicanes) Since most tracks don't offer that much room setting the Final Drive lower is recommended as this will make the acceleration a bit quicker as it zips through the first 5 gears.

Note 2: It can be a bit temperamental at times either deciding to suddenly exhibit F1 levels of grip or else turning into a hockey puck.:odd: It seems to prefer having some throttle at nearly all times as these weird handling issues are most likely to crop up when you suddenly drop off throttle. Easing off the throttle works better and whatever you do, do not for Gods sake mash the brakes!:scared:
Gentle application of the brakes in a straight line may be acceptable, at all other times they are to be ignored! If you find yourself going into a corner a bit to hot your best bet is swinging the arse end out and mashing the gas taking the turn in a power slide...the brakes will just insure loss of control.:crazy:

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos
Trial20Mountain20Circuit-4.jpg

As a sidenote, sorry for the lack of pics, hopefully that will not affect the review I'm about to do.

Italian OMG! The Fiat Panda in Onboy's view.

Glad you got that little box of fun to behave itself. In my hands, I remember it oversteering on entry and then understeering out unless some precautions were taken with the throttle, so I was surprised you found any grip at all. It was an epic laugh tuning it, so I'm glad you enjoyed driving it. 👍

Now…about the Jag…:P

Back