Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
we could run it on the tdc group page but you only get points for wins and most wins wins lol, just post results and i'll run a tally on a post like

OSE_CAP__SHADOW 9wins 0 losses, longest battle 4 laps
REDSUNS_MACCER42 7wins 1 loss, longest battle 7 laps
etc
just count wins at end of season, since its a side chalenge its more for fun anyway.

or we could run a 440pp tdc season for the first time :dopey: hopefully.

Hopefully Timber will view this and PM the scoring system :indiff:

Got the leaderboard & Rivals List Spreadsheets ready.... Just need a points scoring system and Sign up list and we can try start this....

Last edited:
Well I guess we'll wait, the points system is confusing, I was troubled during XCT because I didn't understand the points system.

I will send the spread to someone. Feel free to use it. Been busy with new work. And helping my sister in law's wedding which is happening tomorrow. Then I'll be flying overseas.

I will send the spread to someone. Feel free to use it. Been busy with new work. And helping my sister in law's wedding which is happening tomorrow. Then I'll be flying overseas.

Well I've already made the leader/rival list boards if that is any help.
All i need is the points system and sign up list 👍

It looks things are starting to roll. Cant wait till it starts. 👍👍
Yes they are, I'm hoping to get the Official post up as soon as i know points system and the sign up list spreadsheet then we can get the battles going again:tup:

NOTE: Season Write Up Post complete. Waiting on Sign up Spreadsheet and Points system 👍

Last edited:
Will this be an Initial D Role Playing Race or is it "bring your own car" Touge Battles? Either way, I'm interested in participating.

Will this be an Initial D Role Playing Race or is it "bring your own car" Touge Battles? Either way, I'm interested in participating.

its a themed race, pm redsuns maccer 42 and he'll give you a number which picks your car off a previous post. we run bring your own car in regular season, side season too but this time its a challenge.

Yeah as chevelle said, its a themed race season, we are using the cars seen in Initial D, but we are not trying replicate the race outcome that happends in initial D.

But were not fully running yet for this side season, it's been abit awkward to get this one started as it runs in a different format to our normal seasons, OSE_CAP__SHADOW is sorting out the sign up sheet so people should be able register soon hopefully, and you can check out the cars we will be running here if havn't yet Click me

In the mean time untill the season starts which should hopefully be soon now, send me a friend request we can do some pratice battles so you get the idea of what we do.

EDIT:
Well I've already made the leader/rival list boards if that is any help.
All i need is the points system and sign up list 👍

Once you have the sign up form done will that incorporate the random number given to each player to asign them their car to use? Or will that have to be done seperatly?

Edit again, I think i've misread you at first, are you waiting for me to give you a list of people who wish to sign up?

Last edited:
Maccer_42
Yeah as chevelle said, its a themed race season, we are using the cars seen in Initial D, but we are not trying replicate the race outcome that happends in initial D.

But were not fully running yet for this side season, it's been abit awkward to get this one started as it runs in a different format to our normal seasons, OSE_CAP__SHADOW is sorting out the sign up sheet so people should be able register soon hopefully, and you can check out the cars we will be running here if havn't yet Click me

In the mean time untill the season starts which should hopefully be soon now, send me a friend request we can do some pratice battles so you get the idea of what we do.

EDIT:

Once you have the sign up form done will that incorporate the random number given to each player to asign them their car to use? Or will that have to be done seperatly?

Edit again, I think i've misread you at first, are you waiting for me to give you a list of people who wish to sign up?

Currently I have it set as a link to number generator separate but it's all in the same post. I'm hoping to get things started as soon as I possible once I can get the last bits needed....

I have the official post written up but it's missing one link needed

Currently I have it set as a link to number generator separate but it's all in the same post. I'm hoping to get things started as soon as I possible once I can get the last bits needed....

I have the official post written up but it's missing one link needed

Oops looks like I did jump the gun abit, post above ^ :scared::nervous: Sorry I knew it was a bad idea to post it, I should have waited for you. I'll let you handle it as I seem to be confusing myself and others when I try and do it.

Last edited:
Maccer_42
Oops looks like I did jump the gun abit, post above ^ :scared::nervous: Sorry I knew it was a bad idea to post it, I should have waited for you. I'll let you handle it as I seem to be confusing myself and others when I try and do it.

:lol: no problem it's ok

Looks like I've got some work to do to prepare my chosen car having landed with a potentially good one.

AudiMan2011
Looks like I've got some work to do to prepare my chosen car having landed with a potentially good one.

I think car selection now is way to early as the season hasn't even been officially stated yet.

Sorry for the confusion SK, the car number I PM'd you will not be the offical car you run, please wait until OSE has setup the sign up form and then re-register as that is how we are handling the sign up now, not by PM'ing me. So for everyone else, please dont PM me asking for your car number, as thats not how we are doing the sign up.

Again realy sorry for the confusion I caused.

Sorry for the confusion SK, the car number I PM'd you will not be the offical car you run, please wait until OSE has setup the sign up form and then re-register as that is how we are handling the sign up now, not by PM'ing me. So for everyone else, please dont PM me asking for your car number, as thats not how we are doing the sign up.

Again realy sorry for the confusion I caused.

It's okay, it never hurt to try anyway

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SIDE SERIES
Initial D Recreation
19 March - 08 April

This Side Season is based on recreating the Initial D Anime series. PP is limited to 480PP and a Car number seletor is provided under the Car seletion in theis post.

CAR SELECTION & TUNING REGULATIONS FOR Initial D Recreation

Car Selection
One Player can only have one registered car per-class
The car's PP is fixed for the season
Selected car must be a road legal car
No RM / Race / Rally / Concept Cars / Tuner Cars
You cannot change Cars & PP after you registered IMPORTANT!!

Tuning & Parts Restrictions
Up to 480PP
- No Tuner Cars
Click Here For Car & Colour List
Get Your Car Number HERE (Max #38)
Car Numbers Taken

Sports Hard Tyres or Comfort Tyres Only
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example) !
Power Limiter use - 95%-100% !
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed !
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed
Max ABS = 1 !

HOST RACE SETTINGS FOR Initial D Recreation

Race Settings
Track Settings
Tracks: Custom Maps Only​
Event Settings
Laps: 20
Boost: No
Penalty: None
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Slipstream Strength: Weak
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On​
Regulation Settings
Performance Points: Unrestricted
Tyre Restrictions: Sports Hard
SRF = Off
Driving Line = Off
Active Steering = Off
TSC = On
ASM = On
ABS = On​

> JOIN Initial D Recreation <

> Initial D Recreation RIVAL'S LIST <

> Initial D Recreation LEADERBOARD <

> RESULTS SUBMISSION <
Post your results using the format below on this thread.

Date: 01/08/2003
Rival 1: (X) Ryosuke_Takahashi
(Your PSN ID)
Rival 2: (X) Rin_Hojo
(Opponent's PSN ID):
Course: Daikan Kanagawa
Batte Style: GGH (Night)
Winner: Ryosuke_Takahashi
Battle Rating: 2 out of 5
Battle Rating describes your opponent's battle rating,
whether he is clean or dirty, polite or rude.
Basically a person who has a good attitude and respect towards other players.

Last edited:
For Number generator the Value is 38 Max
See Post #4940

Car Numbers & PSN ID
#1 - SOLIDSNACK
#2 - Suprazz1
#3 - TakumiFuji01
#4 - ReeceesPuffs
#5 - H_enry_T
#6 - GenkoMax
#7 - Vasho__
#8 - xXHannibaalXx
#9 - Wynter92
#10 - OSE_CAP_SHADOW
#11 -
#12 - Third_Reign
#13 - Fragolas79
#14 - hanablemoore
#15 -
#16 - JC18137
#17 -
#18 - Rusty*
#19 - Jdm-Integra-R
#20 - RedSuns-Maccer42
#21 - LinoDrifts
#22 - kadoimmortal
#23 - Mellowaid
#24 -
#25 - che69velle
#26 - robrabbitman
#27 - musansai
#28 - SEC-mike
#29 - CHRYSTALBUDS
#30 - HKS_RagGT-R
#31 - Street-King-07
#32 - gokhanbilgin
#33 - Foshosies
#34 - Team Dynasty
#35 -
#36 - slidinsidewayz
#37 - gamerone00
#38 -

Last edited:
Completed registration hopefully without jumping the gun too early this time now that the form is up

Completed registration hopefully without jumping the gun too early this time now that the form is up

All listed up now.... :) Sorry it took a while everyone ended up having to make the sign up list and work out new scoring system for now :lol: :nervous:

Succesfully registered. I got the number 7. Got a screenshot as well. :odd:
Looking forward to have some good races. 👍👍

Glad the registration is all sorted and we're ready to race now. Big thanks to you OSE SHADOW for sorting out the forms to get this running 👍

Looks like im back with an old friend for this side season :nervous:
Thank you Maccer i didn't want to see LotS fall off the map this way

Just signed up now a few poeple have ( I didn't want to pick before others had a chance )
And I got #20 Wataru Akiyama

Tell me if I´m wrong, but I still can choose the car from the list, because I know wich number each car is, right!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back