Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Sheese they'll let anyone in, now Onboy has a premium!:odd::lol:

Congratulations Onboy welcome to.the club.👍👍

Sheese they'll let anyone in, now Onboy has a premium!:odd::lol:

Congratulations Onboy welcome to.the club.👍👍

Yea, I'm going red for a year, thanks (rather ironically in a way) to GT-R. 👍

You're one of the 3 people who noticed, actually. Though you are a little late. :lol: thanks though. :D

Yea, I'm going red for a year, thanks (rather ironically in a way) to GT-R. 👍

You're one of the 3 people who noticed, actually. Though you are a little late. :lol: thanks though. :D
Little thing called sleep some of us older types indulge in occasionally you know...:drool::lol:

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Toyota, Caldina GT-FOUR '02, "DMWG Phase I"
So Ryangt has the latest F.I.T.T. event, his ~Japanese Auto Celebration Shootout~. Now looking to add a twist to his event Ryangt decided to split things into three performance classes with the price of the base car determining what class they could compete in. Cars that were valued at under Cr.50,000 as new 0 mile cars were eligible for the entry level 490PP class. Ryangt also announced that cars could compete in classes for more expensive cars if the tuner wished. Well by now you should realise that ol' Harvey Wallbanger here would take that as a challenge that was just to good to pass up. Finding a car that could run strong at 490PP, 520PP and 550PP seemed reasonable and as there are quite a few good sports cars and sports sedans for under Cr.50,000 there were plenty of options available. Then again this is the Wallbanger we're talking about so a hot RX-7 or Lan Evo would just be to boring, no ol' Harvey wanted something a bit more unusual. Luckily the Japanese auto manufacturers realizing that there was a market for performance versions of more practical cars for those with active family lives provided the Wallbanger with a nice selection of hot wagons. Now all the various manufacturers had some good performing yet reasonably priced options but it was Toyota's Caldina GT-FOUR that caught his fancy. After getting a lecture on the subject from some fellow tuners on GTPlanets garage row ol' Harvey learned that the GT-FOUR was a reference to Toyota's WRC champions from the mid '90s. A quick check of the database showing that a new 0 mile Caldina sold for the great list price of Cr.27,100 cinched the deal. So the first of what the Wallbanger gave the strange code name of "DMWG" was rolled into a bay in the Outlaw Motorsports Garage and magic was performed. The car was put on a strict diet that saw the loss of nearly 200kg and a repositioning of some of the remaining weight for better handling. Foregoing a new turbo for this Phase I version the Wallbanger opted instead to port, polish and in general squeeze as much out of the stock engine as possible. The addition of a new ECU, Racing Air Filter, Sports Catalytic Converter and a Titanium Semi-Racing exhaust helped it breath better and gave it a nice boost in power. A full reworking of the drivetrain and suspension and ol' Harvey was ready to hit the competition tracks of Suzuka and Tsukuba. One of the pit crew in an uncharacteristic fit of bravery yelled at the Wallbanger during one of his pit stops between sessions of shredding Yokohamas "Hey what does DMWD Phase I stand for?" To which ol' Harvey replied with slightly more than the usual crazed gleam in his eyes, "Death Mums Wagon of Doom, Phase I is the low power version for new Mums just starting out who still think they have plenty of time most days. We are building two more versions for Power Mums and the Extreme Mums with the full soccer team, boys and girls, PTA, Scouts, Neighbourhood Watch and the career!" With that he departed in yet another cloud of choking smoke from the badly abused Yokohamas. So now you to know and luckily you don't have to be a new Mum to get behind the wheel of your very own "DMWD Phase I".
Tsukuba20Circuit.jpg

Tsukuba20Circuit-1.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealership
Paintjob: Starmist Crimson (Paint by TVR)
Wheels: Rays Volk Triniti V (Painted Yellow Mica Metallic by Toyota)
Aerodynamic Kit: None
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: Yes
Carbon Hood: No
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Stock
Air Filter: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Stock
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Titanium Semi-Racing
Turbo Kit: Stock
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable
Center Differential: Torque Sensing
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Sports Hard

The Tune
Aerodynamics: -
Ballast: 61kg at +50
Power Limiter: 99.2%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) Set to default
2) Set Final Gear to 5.000
3) Set Top Speed to 112mph
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=3.125,
2nd=2.395,
3rd=1.905,
4th=1.565,
5th=1.315,
6th=1.075
5) Set Final gear to 3.300
Should display an indicated top speed of 170mph in upper right corner.
LSD Front Initial 12, Acceleration 12, Braking 6
LSD Rear Initial 18, Acceleration 36, Braking 9
Torque Sensing Center Differential Front 50, Rear 50
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 1.8, Rear 1.2
Toe Angle Front 0.00, Rear 0.00
Ride Height Front -10, Rear -25
Spring Rate Front 14.5, Rear 12.7
Dampers (Extension) Front 1, Rear 2
Dampers (Compression) Front 3, Rear 4
Anti-Roll Bars Front 5, Rear 6
Brakes Front 5, Rear 7

The car has 490PP, weighs 1,294Kg with a 55/45 front/rear weight distribution, has 377HP and produces 312ft-lb torque@5,300rpm with a 8,300rpm redline.

Note: While okay to drive with an automatic transmission the car should get much better performance with a manual transmission.

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos

Last edited:
Toyota, Caldina GT-FOUR '02, "DMWG Phase I"
So Ryangt has the latest F.I.T.T. event, his ~Japanese Auto Celebration Shootout~. Now looking to add a twist to his event Ryangt decided to split things into three performance classes with the price of the base car determining what class they could compete in. Cars that were valued at under Cr.50,000 as new 0 mile cars were eligible for the entry level 490PP class. Ryangt also announced that cars could compete in classes for more expensive cars if the tuner wished. Well by now you should realise that ol' Harvey Wallbanger here would take that as a challenge that was just to good to pass up. Finding a car that could run strong at 490PP, 520PP and 550PP seemed reasonable and as there are quite a few good sports cars and sports sedans for under Cr.50,000 there were plenty of options available. Then again this is the Wallbanger we're talking about so a hot RX-7 or Lan Evo would just be to boring, no ol' Harvey wanted something a bit more unusual. Luckily the Japanese auto manufacturers realizing that there was a market for performance versions of more practical cars for those with active family lives provided the Wallbanger with a nice selection of hot wagons. Now all the various manufacturers had some good performing yet reasonably priced options but it was Toyota's Caldina GT-FOUR that caught his fancy. After getting a lecture on the subject from some fellow tuners on GTPlanets garage row ol' Harvey learned that the GT-FOUR was a reference to Toyota's WRC champions from the mid '90s. A quick check of the database showing that a new 0 mile Caldina sold for the great list price of Cr.27,100 cinched the deal. So the first of what the Wallbanger gave the strange code name of "DMWG" was rolled into a bay in the Outlaw Motorsports Garage and magic was performed. The car was put on a strict diet that saw the loss of nearly 200kg and a repositioning of some of the remaining weight for better handling. Foregoing a new turbo for this Phase I version the Wallbanger opted instead to port, polish and in general squeeze as much out of the stock engine as possible. The addition of a new ECU, Racing Air Filter, Sports Catalytic Converter and a Titanium Semi-Racing exhaust helped it breath better and gave it a nice boost in power. A full reworking of the drivetrain and suspension and ol' Harvey was ready to hit the competition tracks of Suzuka and Tsukuba. One of the pit crew in an uncharacteristic fit of bravery yelled at the Wallbanger during one of his pit stops between sessions of shredding Yokohamas "Hey what does DMWD Phase I stand for?" To which ol' Harvey replied with slightly more than the usual crazed gleam in his eyes, "Death Mums Wagon of Doom, Phase I is the low power version for new Mums just starting out who still think they have plenty of time most days. We are building two more versions for Power Mums and the Extreme Mums with the full soccer team, boys and girls, PTA, Scouts, Neighbourhood Watch and the career!" With that he departed in yet another cloud of choking smoke from the badly abused Yokohamas. So now you to know and luckily you don't have to be a new Mum to get behind the wheel of your very own "DMWD Phase I".
Tsukuba20Circuit.jpg

Tsukuba20Circuit-1.jpg

Wow, a crazy SW from Toyota! With Harvey's seal! Isn't that a rival to Kremkme's grey Mitsu, I ask? By the way, I had a go with your strange coloured EVO. A bit heavy, if I dare say.

Wow, a crazy SW from Toyota! With Harvey's seal! Isn't that a rival to Kremkme's grey Mitsu, I ask? By the way, I had a go with your strange coloured EVO. A bit heavy, if I dare say.
The Lan Evo I had on share was my Budget Car Challenge entry. Only had a Cr.30,000 budget to buy the Car and tune it with. I'll most likely give post a tune for it using this weeks settings for when I run it at Suzuka in the rain on the Comfort Hard tires.:scared:

The Lan Evo I had on share was my Budget Car Challenge entry. Only had a Cr.30,000 budget to buy the Car and tune it with. I'll most likely give post a tune for it using this weeks settings for when I run it at Suzuka in the rain on the Comfort Hard tires.:scared:

Fun idea, sounds like Top Gear. Who can spend the less money on a used car and then who can modify it the better?:dopey:

What a dangerous idea, driving a LanEvo on the rain with COMFORT tires! You're crazy, boss! :scared: Not that I didn't know that, of course. :crazy:

If the Evo ever sees daylight here, rest assure that the Impreza side is well prepared for a 500PP battle. :mischievous:

^repost of the picture, yes, but tune is coming so makes sense.

If the Evo ever sees daylight here, rest assure that the Impreza side is well prepared for a 500PP battle. :mischievous:

^repost of the picture, yes, but tune is coming so makes sense.

Hello, "The battle" is on! Gotta love LanEvo vs Scoobie races. Both great cars deserve attention.

Hello, "The battle" is on! Gotta love LanEvo vs Scoobie races. Both great cars deserve attention.

Nope. Screw da Evo. :lol: Apart from the CT230R, which isn't really one but is one as well. Come on Harv, take the BubbleGum Bandit out for some Spec II action. :D

Niku Driver HC

Nah, my "Family Tank" will just squash it like a bug :lol::dopey:

Nope. Screw da Evo. :lol: Apart from the CT230R, which isn't really one but is one as well. Come on Harv, take the BubbleGum Bandit out for some Spec II action. :D
I might update the "Bubblegum Bandit" but would be more fun just pitting your Cr.30,000 Subaru on Comfort Hards against my BCC car. The tires, oil change, engine rebuild and chassis alignment are free, everything else you pay for!:crazy::D

I might update the "Bubblegum Bandit" but would be more fun just pitting your Cr.30,000 Subaru on Comfort Hards against my BCC car. The tires, oil change, engine rebuild and chassis alignment are free, everything else you pay for!:crazy::D

BCC eh? It's been too long, I might join you and Roj again in the next season, if I remember to. :lol:

BCC eh? It's been too long, I might join you and Roj again in the next season, if I remember to. :lol:
I'll remind you.👍👍

This is the final week of the current season and so far Roj has been getting stomped on by everyone...of course he's using a bone stock premium 86 this season...think that's like number 24 out out 26 he has or something.:crazy::lol:

I'll remind you.👍👍

This is the final week of the current season and so far Roj has been getting stomped on by everyone...of course he's using a bone stock premium 86 this season...think that's like number 24 out out 26 he has or something.:crazy::lol:

You know Roj likes his 86's...

Toyota, Caldina GT-FOUR '02, "DMWG Phase II"
So Ryangt has the latest F.I.T.T. event, his ~Japanese Auto Celebration Shootout~. Now looking to add a twist to his event Ryangt decided to split things into three performance classes with the price of the base car determining what class they could compete in. Cars that were valued at under Cr.50,000 as new 0 mile cars were eligible for the entry level 490PP class. Ryangt also announced that cars could compete in classes for more expensive cars if the tuner wished. Well by now you should realise that ol' Harvey Wallbanger here would take that as a challenge that was just to good to pass up. Well no sooner had ol' Harvey declared the "DMWG Phase I" ready for action then he started yelling that now it was time for the Power Mums turn with their "DMWG Phase II". Needless to say the crew was a bit startled when the Wallbanger wheeled a second Caldina into the work bay. Another crewmember in a surprising burst of courage burst out with, "but Harvey sir, we just finished your class one car don't we need your class two car?" Looking even more crazed than usual ol' Harvey replied in a voice resonating with conviction, "you're looking at my class two entry, one car to rule them all!" Needless to say the car was quickly made to match the "DMWG Phase I" specs then the Wallbanger announced it was time to give it some real power so the stock turbo and intercooler were removed and replaced with a positively massive High RPM Turbo Kit. Power taken care of a slightly wider and stickier set of Yokohamas were mounted on the wheels and it was off to the tracks to fine tune the suspension to make use of the added power and grip the "DMWG Phase II" has. Returning to the pits for a fresh set of tires ol' Harvey pronounced the car perfect for those Power Mums and their busy lives. Luckily you don't have to be a Power Mum to get behind the wheel of your very own "DMWD Phase II".
Tsukuba20Circuit-2.jpg

Suzuka20Circuit.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Used Car Dealership
Paintjob: Starmist Blue (Paint by TVR)
Wheels: Rays Volk Triniti V (Painted Yellow Mica Metallic by Toyota)
Aerodynamic Kit: None
Carbon Hood: No
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: Stock
Exhaust Manifold: Stock
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Titanium Semi-Racing
Turbo Kit: High RPM Range
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Center Differential: Torque Sensing
Drive Shaft: Carbon
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Sports Medium

The Tune
Aerodynamics: -
Ballast: 61kg at +50
Power Limiter: 98%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) Set to default
2) Set Final Gear to 5.000
3) Set Top Speed to 112mph
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=3.125,
2nd=2.395,
3rd=1.905,
4th=1.565,
5th=1.315,
6th=1.065
5) Set Final gear to 3.300
Should display an indicated top speed of 172mph in upper right corner.
LSD Front Initial 12, Acceleration 12, Braking 6
LSD Rear Initial 18, Acceleration 36, Braking 9
Torque Sensing Center Differential Front 50, Rear 50
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.2, Rear 1.2
Toe Angle Front 0.00, Rear 0.00
Ride Height Front -10, Rear -25
Spring Rate Front 14.9, Rear 13.1
Dampers (Extension) Front 1, Rear 2
Dampers (Compression) Front 3, Rear 4
Anti-Roll Bars Front 5, Rear 6
Brakes Front 5, Rear 7

The car has 520PP, weighs 1,294Kg with a 55/45 front/rear weight distribution, has 463HP and produces 366ft-lb torque@6,300rpm with a 8,300rpm redline.

Note: While okay to drive with an automatic transmission the car should get much better performance with a manual transmission.

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos

Last edited:
Impreza STI 490SR '02

Inspired by the white Impreza Rally Car seen in this video, this is my vision of a slightly more hardcore version of the '02 Impreza which also slightly replicates the Rally Car seen in said video above. Not much more to really say, other than that from the way it drives…I personally think I've succeeded.

Source and Parts list:
Based on: Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI ’02
Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: Pure White
Wheels: Advan RSII
Aerodynamic Kit: --

Weight Reduction: --
Window Weight Reduction: --
Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: --

ECU Tuning: Sport
Engine Tuning: --
Intake Manifold: --
Exhaust Manifold: --
Catalytic Converter: --
Exhaust: Racing
Turbo Kit: --

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Clutch: Double Plate

Suspension: Fully Customisable

Tires: Sport Hard

The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: --
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set to 112
2)Set Final Gear to 2.500
1st=4.565
2nd=3.457
3rd=2.727
4th=2.233
5th=1.877
6th=1.620
Should display an indicated top speed of 168 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 25/7
Acceleration: 60/30
Braking: 5/15

DCCD
45/55

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.5/1.0
Toe Angle: -0.25/-0.20
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 11.2/2.7
Dampers (Extension): 7/8
Dampers (Compression): 5/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 1/7

Brakes
6/7

The car has 490 PP, weighs 1440Kg with a 55/45 front/rear weight distribution, has 375HP and produces 364ft-lb torque@5000 rpm with a 9000 rpm redline.

Last edited:
Impreza GDB-C550R

Yes, another Impreza and another weird mouthful of a name. But with good reason. Built as a vision of a moderately powered Impreza inspired by the HKS CT230R, my all time favourite car in GT5, this thing grips and goes with no hesitation at all, just like the car that inspired it.

Source and Parts list:
Based on: Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI Spec C ’04
Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: WR Blue Mica
Wheels: BBS RE-MG Wheels
Aerodynamic Kit: Wing Type C

Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: --

ECU Tuning: Sport
Engine Tuning: Stage 1
Intake Manifold: Sport
Exhaust Manifold: Sport
Catalytic Converter: Sport
Exhaust: Racing
Turbo Kit: --

Transmission: Fully Customisable

Clutch: Double Plate
LSD: --

Suspension: Fully Customisable

Tires: Sport Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: 0/13
Ballast: --
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set Final Gear to 4.750
2)Set Top Speed to 112
3)Set Final Gear to 2.800
1st=3.740
2nd=2.775
3rd=2.143
4th=1.739
5th=1.476
6th=1.274
Should display an indicated top speed of 194 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: --/--
Acceleration: --/--
Braking: --/--

DCCD
40/60

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.5/1.0
Toe Angle: -0.20/0.05
Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 11.6/3.0
Dampers (Extension): 7/5
Dampers (Compression): 5/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 1/7

Brakes
6/7

The car has 550 PP, weighs 1140Kg with a 55/45 front/rear weight distribution, has 440HP and produces 413ft-lb torque@5200 rpm with a 9200 rpm redline.

Notes:

Last edited:
It is logical to go from one cute animal to another. :D

Thing is though…this Bunny only looks like a bunny if you don't have it in that orange/black combo. With it, it looks like a bunny with sharp teeth, kind of the wrong effect. :dopey: :lol:

Back