Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
20832: Hi, how are you? I love you too.

FishyJuice: Thanks a lot, mate! :D And yes, I do agree that this is one of the better sets that I have made. This set also made me like Gion a lot more.

SMfan: Thanks for the support. Appreciate it. :cheers:

jus1029:
oh-stop-it-you.png

I can't really think of anything else to say other than amazing. Perfect tones and angles, and the color spots look perfect :drool:

Gtuned: And I can't really think of anything to say but a big THANK YOU. Seriously mate, thanks a whole lot, for everything.

Your toning is perfect. Definitely amongst the best around here! Your blacks aren't so strong that you're hiding shadow details, yet you have full control over your exposure levels to show enough detail at all times whilst creating the effect as well. If anything, I might comment your images lack colour at times, but that's about the only thing I could offer. I'm thinking about your Remix images, where you're shooting at dusk yet the colouring looks as if you were shooting when it was overcast weather.

But again, apart from this I have nothing else to criticize! 👍

ceiling_fan: Thanks. That car isn't used very much in the photography community here in GT5, is it? :)

Horde_R35: Thanks, mate!

Bram Turismo
: Thank you for your compliment. Appreciate the support, and the comment. I'll be sure to take note of it. I do like taking under-saturated shots, but sometimes, even I feel that I've gone overkill on the B/W gradient mapping. Thanks for your help!

ShaolinMasta
: Cheers, mate! :cheers:

BkS
: Thanks, Baljit.

The editing here really suits the location and car combo.
But, your angles here aren't that "brave" if you get what I mean.
Other than that it's an amazing set.

Boadbdulrahman: Thanks, mate! Yeah, I get what you mean. Was trying for a more, calm and composed set and this is what I came up with. :)

ZEROX: Thanks, mate!

Silent Hill

Silent Hill.
Just stare at the first picture.
That house. There's something wrong with it.
Someone's living in there.
Someone.
She.
Or maybe not.
I fear my deep V8 rumble has troubled the spirits of Silent Hill.

Last edited:
P.S. That first picture is super creepy to me. It was a shocker when I took it. At night.
I really got creeped.

PD had a story to that house? :mischievous: Make creepypasta! :lol:

Nice work, Jaden!

Now I see that you called this set "Silent Hill"

You managed to recreate the atmosphere of the game to perfection, great job 👍

OH MAAAN. Thats' what I call INSPIRING!!!
Every single shot has that atmosphere that I'm not sure if can be described but is definitely felt.
WOW,,,,
:bowdown:

DarkR: Thanks mate. I watched the movie the other day (again) then I felt that I could make a set out of it. :lol:

SMfan: Hey, thanks SMfan! That first picture has a weird vibe that even I can't describe.

vrajedber: Thanks, vrajdeber.

20832: Cheers, mate! :cheers: Maybe I should do more 'horror'. :)

killsizk.exe - That's what lives there. :sly:

The atmosphere is sooooooo creepy. Nicely done mate. 👍

BkS
killsizk.exe - That's what lives there. :sly:

The atmosphere is sooooooo creepy. Nicely done mate. 👍

Then I'll have to do a system restore. And delete that house.

Thanks, BkS! Appreciate the support!

Back