• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CORE SEASON
Core Season 5
30th April - 20th May

We are now entering the fifth Core Season for LotS and this one is going to be different from previous Core Seasons. B Class will not be run this season as we would like to introduce the new S Class. This new class will cater for cars up to 550PP.

CAR SELECTION & TUNING REGULATIONS FOR Season 5

Car Selection
One Player can only have one registered car per-class
The car's PP is fixed for the season
Selected car must be a road legal car
No RM / Race / Rally / Concept Cars / Tuner Cars (S Class)
You cannot change Cars & PP after you registered IMPORTANT!!

Tuning & Parts Restrictions
CLASS S: 550PP
- Stock car must come with Sports Hard Tyres
- No Tuner Cars
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example) !
Power Limiter use - 95%-100% !
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed !
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed
Max ABS = 1 !

CLASS A: 500PP
Sports Hard Tyres or Comfort Tyres Only
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example) !
Power Limiter use - 95%-100% !
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed !
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed
Max ABS = 1 !

HOST RACE SETTINGS FOR Season 5

Race Settings
Track Settings
Tracks: Custom Maps Only​
Event Settings
Laps: 20
Boost: No
Penalty: None
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Slipstream Strength: Weak
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On​
Regulation Settings
Performance Points: Unrestricted
Tyre Restrictions: Sports Hard
SRF = Off
Driving Line = Off
Active Steering = Off
TSC = On
ASM = On
ABS = On​

> JOIN Season 5 <

> Season 5 RIVAL'S LIST <

> Season 5 LEADERBOARD <

> RESULTS SUBMISSION <
Post your results using the format below on this thread.

Date: 01/08/2003
Rival 1: (X) Ryosuke_Takahashi
(Your PSN ID)
Rival 2: (X) Rin_Hojo
(Opponent's PSN ID):
Course: Daikan Kanagawa
Batte Style: GGH (Night)
Winner: Ryosuke_Takahashi
Battle Rating: 2 out of 5
Battle Rating describes your opponent's battle rating,
whether he is clean or dirty, polite or rude.
Basically a person who has a good attitude and respect towards other players.

Last edited:
So onle A and S class are running this season? Meaning no Charlie either.
This sounds so good!! I'm definitely gonna be online for this season and getting some battles in, I've long chosen my Class A ride... now, which 550PP monster will I be touring

BTW, y'all feel free to check out TheCardboardBox tuning, as we have wide cariety of 550PP vehicles for anyone wanting a bit of guidance with the more powerful vehicles :D

Signed up my Amuse R1 for Class A. I'll wait until a few registrations for Class S start to appear before finalising my decision on whether to run my Spec V R35 GT-R or my Audi R8 V8.

Ooohhh this is good! A Class S car...I will have to go do some tuning!

OSE; did you mean to remove the Transmission, Balast, Power and ABS restrictions for the Class S? Just thought I might ask as it seemed odd.:odd:

R*

Um, I wanted to see from your guy's views but I was wondering if I should run the R1 again. I just think I'm overusing it little too much and maybe I should switch to the Opera Z or any car I think feels like that's in the same class as the R1, I'm also thinking of using my 111R. Should I bring out the 111R or the Z33? Or use the R1 again??

A rules question: Can I register two of the same car for different classes as long as I can tell them apart(i.e. One car is red and the other is blue)? I want to participate more often this season, but I have gotten used to this set up that I have for the car that I like, and I don't want to adjust it for any reason.

Um, I wanted to see from your guy's views but I was wondering if I should run the R1 again. I just think I'm overusing it little too much and maybe I should switch to the Opera Z or any car I think feels like that's in the same class as the R1, I'm also thinking of using my 111R. Should I bring out the 111R or the Z33? Or use the R1 again??

go with what you're comfortable with. for a change on the r1 i have a few amuse s2000 street version's and would give you one, also the spoon and mugen s2000's are good. the nismo and opera z33 are good as well.

go with what you're comfortable with. for a change on the r1 i have a few amuse s2000 street version's and would give you one, also the spoon and mugen s2000's are good. the nismo and opera z33 are good as well.

I got most of the tuner S2000s haha, the Street Version oversteers like crazy but I guess since it's more of the basic tune rather then the R1's fully street tune.

TakumiFuji01
I got most of the tuner S2000s haha, the Street Version oversteers like crazy but I guess since it's more of the basic tune rather then the R1's fully street tune.

The Street Version is a great platform for tuning. Has so much potential!

Iv'e got my Class A Car sorted, I just have to work on my Class S car...then don't forget everyone we have to PM the PP of our cars to OSE!
R*

Last edited:
Iv'e got my Class A Car sorted, I just have to work on my Class S car...then don't forget everyone we have to PM the details of our cars to OSE!
R*

Only the PP as I forgot the Cars PP bit in the sign up form :dunce:

I would argue that Class S should be permitted use of custom tranny.

Since we're still running sports hard tires, you can't really take advantage of stacking gears unless you want to skin your tires in one lap hahaha. Also it's terribly detrimental to a car's handling dynamics to stack gears.

Pretty please :D

Ive decided to sign up my V8 Audi R8 as my weapon of choice on my return to AWD for Class S due to concerns about the R35 that may make up the majority of the class

This is great and bad news about the new seasonal event for me... I'm happy because this would be the first time I could participate in the extreme class. Although, 3 days ago my system file had gotten corrupted due to the fact when I exited a room it was saving, but it froze going back & forth and could not shut it off by my ds3.. So I'm left with a problem, I can't participate yet again anytime soon...👎:grumpy:

This is great and bad news about the new seasonal event for me... I'm happy because this would be the first time I could participate in the extreme class. Although, 3 days ago my system file had gotten corrupted due to the fact when I exited a room it was saving, but it froze going back & forth and could not shut it off by my ds3.. So I'm left with a problem, I can't participate yet again anytime soon...👎:grumpy:

any cars you want traded to you to start you off on your new game?

Damn thats unlucky badboy, I always worrie my save will get corrupted like that, as my game freezes alot when trying to leave online lobbys :scared:

Like chevelle said if you want any cars i got plently I can send you so you can get started again.

badboy_etc

Yea man, I'm willing to help out as well. I can send you parts, paints as well as a car 👍

Don't worry, I won't sabotage your ride with am ignition-activated bomb lol.

Maccer_42
Damn thats unlucky badboy, I always worrie my save will get corrupted like that, as my game freezes alot when trying to leave online lobbys :scared:

Like chevelle said if you want any cars i got plently I can send you so you can get started again.

One of my greatest fears is that!
I tend back up my save to a USB drive from time to time.

Sweet cut more time. R32 is in the 44's almost 43, and Golf is in the 43's, trying to go for a 42.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back