The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any pink paints? Pink's my favorite color.

I bet you accidently forgot to read the OP.
Please read it and dont ask for free stuff...... Thanks

On holiday, from mobile.....

Yurimonk
Anyone have any pink paints? Pink's my favorite color.

I do. thanks for asking!

Welcome to :gtplanet:! Welcome to the giveaway thread, as well!

I am guessing that you haven't read the first post in this thread, which outlines what you can and can't ask for. You can't ask for pink paint, but if someone offers paint or whatever, you can ask for it.

I will give you a matte pink for your trouble, if you send a FR to dooblewasur with your GTP username in it.

All the best, me.

Mobi post

I do. thanks for asking!

Welcome to :gtplanet:! Welcome to the giveaway thread, as well!

I am guessing that you haven't read the first post in this thread, which outlines what you can and can't ask for. You can't ask for pink paint, but if someone offers paint or whatever, you can ask for it.

I will give you a matte pink for your trouble, if you send a FR to dooblewasur with your GTP username in it.

All the best, me.

Mobi post

Oh. Sorry about that, read post wrong, n thanks for letting me know and i sent u a FR. Thnk u.

Yurimonk
Oh. Sorry about that, read post wrong, n thanks for letting me know and i sent u a FR. Thnk u.

I take it you never read the AUP either.

Sorry for the slow response I'm at work lol my Psn id is Spoolintwins

Send fr to urabus098 today if you can 👍

Tomorrow I'm gonna go on our summerhouse (if weather turns better) to midsummer party, bit beer,fishing and relaxing so I'm week off :)

JK83

Tomorrow I'm gonna go on our summerhouse (if weather turns better) to midsummer party, bit beer,fishing and relaxing so I'm week off :)

Fingers crossed:D and enjoy your trip

Anyone need L22 ticket?

Edit: @ Spoolintwins, congrats!

JK83

Ok I'll send it in about an hour and thirty minutes! Thank you very much! And ya I go on vacation next week lol well on vacation from work, I'm getting married lol

Ok I'll send it in about an hour and thirty minutes! Thank you very much! And ya I go on vacation next week lol well on vacation from work, I'm getting married lol

Congraz :)
No beer drinking on week :(
No ps3 anymore :(
Your friends gonna miss you :(

JK83
Gongraz :)
No beer drinking on week :(
No ps3 anymore :(
Your friends gonna miss you :(

Hahaha we already live together so there won't be much change, and what friends lol they started missing me along time ago

I have some free paint:
1x Rosso Corsa
1x Gold
1x Rosso Dino
1x Lime Green Metalic
1x Ultra red

PM if you want them.

I have never offered anything on this but I have received a couple things. Therefore I want to give something back. I have a spare Calloway C12 if anybody is interested let me know.

JonnyLpizzaman
I have never offered anything on this but I have received a couple things. Therefore I want to give something back. I have a spare Calloway C12 if anybody is interested let me know.

I'm not taking it, but somebody might wonder what color it is, and if it's 0/0/0...

Mobi

Dooblewasur
I'm not taking it, but somebody might wonder what color it is, and if it's 0/0/0...

Mobi

Sorry. Enzia Blau is the color. As it is my spare one it is not 0/0/0 (I got one with fewer miles so I'm giving this one) It has 1,340.6 miles on it and I drove it once, just to see its handling.

Just Quote this post and you are winner :)
Only one available 👍

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back