The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Milldrum
Happy 🤬 birthday!

I can check my garage and send one of these after reset. So if your birthday is today, I'm giving one if these to you. ;)

That is very kind of you sir! And thank you very much! If there is anything I can do for you, just ask.

Greets!

Jonasrulez
That is very kind of you sir! And thank you very much! If there is anything I can do for you, just ask.

Greets!

No, no, no & no! This is the giveaway thread. Not the 'Pay you back' thread. I am giving away. If it happens that you meet the criteria, then congratulations. :)

Again, Happy Birthday. I will send in about 5 hours from now.

Edit: Sent early. Mitsubishi Super Mario Lancer thing. Enjoy Birthday Boy. :)

Last edited:
Milldrum
No, no, no & no! This is the giveaway thread. Not the 'Pay you back' thread. I am giving away. If it happens that you meet the criteria, then congratulations. :)

Again, Happy Birthday. I will send in about 5 hours from now.

Edit: Sent early. Mitsubishi Super Mario Lancer thing. Enjoy Birthday Boy. :)

Thanks!

Jonasrulez

Did you get those 5 mattes and 112 horns?

I felt bad giving you only two of the horns, but I only had 2, however I just got 5 more from JK83.

Thanks, JK83. ;)

-mobi post

Last edited:
Dooblewasur
Did you get those 5 mattes and 112 horns?

I felt bad giving you only two of the horns, but I only had 2, however I just got 5 more from Scottish.

Thanks, Scottish. ;)

-mobi post

Thanks and yes I got 'em. Now I have everything that I need for my next giveway. More info later.

Greets!

Mattes, chromes, 112 horns, and glitch suits are available daily! For free of course!

Dooblewasur
Oh, sorry, I've mixed you up for the longest time!
:arrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh:
:dunce:

I'll send you some tonight anyway!

Not a problem - I am online now and will send you an FR.

EDIT! FR sent!

Mattes, chromes, and glitch suits/helmets still available for free - before and after reset!

s0ul_chicken
Mattes, chromes, and glitch suits/helmets still available for free - before and after reset!

What mattes do you have? And also, this might sound stupid, but are silver and gold the only chromes?

What mattes do you have? And also, this might sound stupid, but are silver and gold the only chromes?

I have all the standard mattes - there is an Orange Chrome from Lotus, but just looks metallic.

What colors did you need?

s0ul_chicken
I have all the standard mattes - there is an Orange Chrome from Lotus, but just looks metallic.

What colors did you need?

Anything besides blue, yellow, light green, black, white, and Nero nemesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back