The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yurimonk
Pink paint chips. Do you (u.) want anything?

Please Sir start to use real words. Text speak is frowned upon here. So you can't use 'u' or 'm8' or any other similar.

I can give 5 x Free Glitch Helmets and Suits later today.

salikriaz
I had only 2 chips with pink actually in the name.. but I sent 3 more that were around that hue :lol:

:cheers:

Ascari Red Pearl looks red as a chip, but is pink on the car. Check it out if you have it. My daughter makes me paint cars pink all the time.

Ascari Red Pearl looks red as a chip, but is pink on the car. Check it out if you have it. My daughter makes me paint cars pink all the time.

Yeah I have that and the non pearl one too, but they weren't anywhere near the pinks so I didn't consider them.

I'll send some more tomorow if the slots are free 👍

Due to an unfortunate series of events my PlayStation has died and along with it my GT5 data. Can anyone help me rebuild or help in any form please. I need suits, paints & whatever 0/0/0 cars anyone can spare.

SiCkOnE87
Due to an unfortunate series of events my PlayStation has died and along with it my GT5 data. Can anyone help me rebuild or help in any form please. I need suits, paints & whatever 0/0/0 cars anyone can spare.

Sorry to hear! Can send a couple of paints. Send me a FR with your GTP username (if it's different than your PSN).

Mobi

I had only 2 chips with pink actually in the name.. but I sent 3 more that were around that hue :lol:

:cheers:

Thanks a ton. I've only found 2 paint chips so far that have been pink, is pink a rare paint color? Still a noob, picked up the game 2 weeks ago, so sorry if I do something wrong, just point it out and I'll correct it.

SiCkOnE87

I'll send you a 24 ticket so u can trade if you want

Thanks a ton. I've only found 2 paint chips so far that have been pink, is pink a rare paint color? Still a noob, picked up the game 2 weeks ago, so sorry if I do something wrong, just point it out and I'll correct it.

No I don't think it's rare.. maybe uncommon but not rare. Ask here. You should have better luck. I just never concentrated on pinks.

I can help with paints and gear SiCkOnE - unavailable for cars until the 27th... I feel your pain with the dead PS3, and will help you get back on your feet. Re-add s0ul_chicken and Headwound_Harry and I will mark you down for the following dates to help you get back on your feet:

6/27 - frenzal - Gift Ticket 87
Slot 2 - SiCkOnE87 - Gift Ticket to be decided
6/28 - SiCkOnE87 - Gift Ticket to be decided

Please respond so I know you are serious - sorry, others have claimed this only to dupe others into giving free stuff to unworthy users....

Last edited:
berettagt88
Hello everyone new here to GTP can I have a XJR-9 paint chip please?

Send me a FR and I will drop them off over night.

Watch Me Celly
This is the giveaway thread. If you read the first post, you will see that there is no asking for items

That is so funny. :lol:

JK83
You should read it too :lol:

Comedy comes in many different forms. This made me laugh. 👍

I can help with paints and gear SiCkOnE - unavailable for cars until the 27th... I feel your pain with the dead PS3, and will help you get back on your feet. Re-add s0ul_chicken and Headwound_Harry and I will mark you down for the following dates to help you get back on your feet:

6/27 - frenzal - Gift Ticket 87
6/28 - SiCkOnE87 - Gift Ticket to be decided

Please respond so I know you are serious - sorry, others have claimed this only to dupe others into giving free stuff to unworthy users....

I'll send the FR's now. I was playing earlier today and my ps3 honestly started making really loud noises and started smoking and it turned off.

I'll send the FR's now. I was playing earlier today and my ps3 honestly started making really loud noises and started smoking and it turned off.

No worries except for figuring out what you want for the three slots! Tickets and cars are available from my main account, tickets only from my secondary account. Either way, I have you listed on the schedule to send. Let me know what you would like sir!

I feel your pain my original 80gb b/c PS3 YLOD then I got a refurb and it YLOD then I fixed it now on a 360gb SLIM. You need a USB flash drive to backup your game save I copy my save everyday.

I feel your pain my original 80gb b/c PS3 YLOD then I got a refurb and it YLOD then I fixed it now on a 360gb SLIM. You need a USB flash drive to backup your game save I copy my save everyday.

I usually do. My hard drive I use didn't have the save on there.:ouch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back