The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I hate text speak... I have come to ignore such users now.

s0ul_chicken
Man I hate text speak... I have come to ignore such users now.

There was a litle text wich stated ' no textspeak'...but it seems not many people care.
I'm not a language-goeroe and I make mistakes to, but for a non-english native It's sometimes hard to understand stuff

-------

To keep it on-topic
Free racing gear on offer :)

Greets!

As I have sorted my connection problems, I will give away a premium car in a choice of colours for 5 days, BUT, you have to have given away in the past week, and quote evidence. Anybody eligible?

+1 to Rob - I am booked out on giveaways until the end of the month. Definitely pass them on to another worthy contestant!

Speaking of contests, I am about to post up on the 20th Anniversary Giveaway. The Mrs. picked some good numbers!

I am pretty sure I responded to :Dooble's paint offer, but in case I missed it, I would like some paints.

As I have sorted my connection problems, I will give away a premium car in a choice of colours for 5 days, BUT, you have to have given away in the past week, and quote evidence. Anybody eligible?

I'll toss my name into the hat...

I gave away a 71 Birthday ticket to locoman yesterday, in post #5221 and his reply in the next post.

BJBEOSmitty

I gave away a 71 Birthday ticket to locoman yesterday, in post #5221 and his reply in the next post.

I'm in. I gave away a Dlc painted car and a 000 in this thread.

I would like to join in on this. Here is one of my giveaways:
Thanks!
As much as I love my paint, three Quantum Grey Metallics is too much.
Giving them away, to the next person who can tell me what my avatar means. :)

This was yesterday, so I think it is eligible.

BJBEOSmitty

Choose your car your first!
Theace37 choose your car, you will receive it Saturday.
Gamerdog choose your car, your Sunday.

Let me get this straight, you are saying that we get to choose the car we receive, is that it? Am I not completely crazy?

Choose your car your first!

Surprise me! My favorite FR's are the Ford GT's of which there are a couple Premiums. I'm also interested in high powered 4WD's... Maybe a top Skyline?

Or a ticket with a chance at the GT LM race car? I will FR you this morning and thanks!

yo gamerdog, did you accept the fr i sent you yesterday

edit

i c u did
(scrolled back one page)

matte's coming tonight

gamerdog6482
Let me get this straight, you are saying that we get to choose the car we receive, is that it? Am I not completely crazy?

Yes you choose the car, as long as it is premium. That's the only rule.

Still places available for monday and Tuesday, any takers?

Giving away Matte orange, dark red, dark blue, light silver, and yellow (5 mattes).

Prefer someone who is online now.

--OFFER CLAIMED VIA PM--

Last edited:
HokieRacer3861
Giving away Matte orange, dark red, dark blue, light silver, and yellow (5 mattes).

Prefer someone who is online now.

I hate saying this, but I can't be online right now.

Dooblewasur
Five free paints. If you want them, you'd better type quickly.
Don't PM me for these.

Can I have 5 colourshifts please?

I could do with a matt red or black or dark or a light one that looks cool if anyone has spares?

67 Ticket sent to you today, sorry I missed you yesterday.

And received. The car I got?
...Ford Mark IV Race Car!

I didn't actually have any 20,000,000Cr. car other than the GT40 I won and the XJ13 I , uh, own. So this helps a lot. Whilst I would have preferred a Ferrari P4, I am by no means going to turn down a Ford Mark IV, and the beautiful shade of red it comes in.

Wambo_Ramb0
Can you trade 20mil cars?? I'd love that Ferrari p4.... I thought it was restricted now...

No, you can get a Ferrari P4 with a '67 ticket or buying it for 20M in the NewCarDealer
I've got 2 Ferrari P4s :sly:

Greets!

Edit: Gamerdog beated me :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back