The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could buy it. That's what I'm going to have to do, being the first three '67 tickets I got ALL gave me N360s.

Mate,

Read yourself into USB savegame backup.
Some call it a glitch others a cheat, but it can be damn handy when your after a certain car 👍

I use that sometimes (How I got a 2J) but honestly, I'm going to wait until I finish everything to start worrying about collecting all the cars.
Although I would have used the P4 in the new seasonals. :)

BJBEOSmitty
Surprise me! My favorite FR's are the Ford GT's of which there are a couple Premiums. I'm also interested in high powered 4WD's... Maybe a top Skyline?

Or a ticket with a chance at the GT LM race car? I will FR you this morning and thanks!

What about a HPA FT565 Twin Turbo TT?

Theace37 what car do you choose?

Gamerdog?

@tbwhhs yea Sunday is still open. What you like? Premium

nealcropper

Theace37 what car do you choose?

Gamerdog?

@tbwhhs yea Sunday is still open. What you like? Premium

Shelby Cobra 427 white with blue stripes please

AC Cobra sent to theace, just waiting to see what car BJOE wants and will send that tomorrow and if he doesn't get back to me before tomorrow the Gamerdog has been bumped to tomorrow and BJOE can have whatever it is he chooses on Saturday, Sunday has been filled by tbwhhs so that just leaves Monday. Any takers?

AC Cobra sent to theace, just waiting to see what car BJOE wants and will send that tomorrow and if he doesn't get back to me before tomorrow the Gamerdog has been bumped to tomorrow and BJOE can have whatever it is he chooses on Saturday, Sunday has been filled by tbwhhs so that just leaves Monday. Any takers?

Is this a free car? If yes, then I'd love one.

Surprise me! My favorite FR's are the Ford GT's of which there are a couple Premiums. I'm also interested in high powered 4WD's... Maybe a top Skyline?

Or a ticket with a chance at the GT LM race car? I will FR you this morning and thanks!

Wonderful!! Yes please...

superspeedwayindy8.jpg

Im still after the:

Jeff Gordon Suit
Glitch Suit-00
Glitch Helmet-00

If u still wanted to send them? :)

Dooblewasur
That is who I sent suits to! I can't keep new names in my head…with all of the old ones. :lol:

Got them mate thank you they look far better then my old ones :) especially that jeff g one amazing tyvm :D

I can give you the 112 horn, and glitch suits right now, however xjr-9 paint will have to wait

Thx for sending all FREE stuffs to me, m8!
I will often read this thread to giveway some FREE stuffs to others GT drivers :sly:👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back