The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Free gear or paint up for grabs

Recent recipients that never showed gratitude in this thread need not apply!

Today I am going to giveaway a Replica which I built for everyone in the Replica Thread. I have taken the car off share to give it away to someone here. The Car is the Lamborghini Reventòn.
Kyoto-Shoren-in.jpg

It has the same specifications to what the car in real life has.
However, I don't want to give this car to just anyone. You can't have taken anything from this thread in the last three days and you must have gifted at least 1 car and 5 paints to people in this thread. I will read back the thread to see if you have taken anything and when you claim could you please post links to the post(s) where you gifted the items.
Cheers!

OFFER TAKEN BY TADLOCK

Last edited:
Today I am going to giveaway a Replica which I built for everyone in the Replica Thread. I have taken the car off share to give it away to someone here. The Car is the Lamborghini Reventòn.
{snip}
It has the same specifications to what the car in real life has.
However, I don't want to give this car to just anyone. You can't have taken anything from this thread in the last three days and you must have gifted at least 1 car and 5 paints to people in this thread. I will read back the thread to see if you have taken anything and when you claim could you please post links to the post(s) where you gifted the items.
Cheers!

I'll take it! Link to my giveaway is here. Thanks!

tadlock
I'll take it! Link to my giveaway is here. Thanks!

I've sent you a PM!
Enjoy!

Edit: Anyone want some paints that I have when I send this out? I don't have 100% paint unlike others here sorry!

Edit2: and gear?

Scottish GT5
I've sent you a PM!
Enjoy!

Edit: Anyone want some paints that I have when I send this out? I don't have 100% paint unlike others here sorry!

I'll take some paints.

Scottish GT5
I've sent you a PM!
Enjoy!

Edits. I always miss the edits. Paint still available? If so, I'll take it.

Because NOBODY saw that coming.

Usual goodies up for grabs - Chromes, Mattes, Gear, Horns.

I have set the 31st for a make-up day (in case I screw something up in the trading month) and so far all is good. If it stays that way, I will be giving out a ticket and a car on that day from both accounts. Now if only I can find a clever way of doing it.... :dunce:

hasslemoff
I only sent you one yesterday :crazy:.

Send a FR to GTP_Hasslemoff and you shall recieve if possible with in the next hour, if not send a FR still and Ill get one sent over the weekend.

FR Sent hassle thank you! Fingers crossed I get that 330!!

Also on another note, I would like to give a car to someone under the price of 1,000,000 as the trade limit, it can be any premium car and I'd like to give it to someone who generally needs it i.e. is new and it'll benefit them, I have received lots of help from here and will give back when I can.

This is OT, but I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience: I received GTA cars for week 1, and 3...da heck?

Mobi

Dooblewasur
This is OT, but I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience: I received GTA cars for week 1, and 3...da heck?

Mobi

What does gta cars mean? Is that grand theft auto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back