Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,553 views
Yeah, I think the second line is "Not the one with a sphincter like a fire hose". Sing along!
 
KKg3B.jpg

Doesn't anyone watch Countdown any more? :(
 
Oh Dinosaurs, where did it all go wrong? Couldn't the interesting ones that didn't have feathers at least be spared?
 
That's one way to become known on the internet - Be stupid.
 
I had a mate called Rhys, only person I can think of off the top of my head to have a name without a vowel.

I used to say "you think your special just because you don't have a vowel in your name!"

Was funny at the time :lol:
 
I had a mate called Rhys, only person I can think of off the top of my head to have a name without a vowel.

I used to say "you think your special just because you don't have a vowel in your name!"

Was funny at the time :lol:

Well, y can actually be used as a vowel sometimes.

/Mr. B. Killlington.


@Prisonermonkeys - you can't imagine the DB level of the cracks that came from my neck at that one. :)
 
Oh Dinosaurs, where did it all go wrong? Couldn't the interesting ones that didn't have feathers at least be spared?

Actually with the recent discovery of Sciurumimus it's more than possible that ALL Therapod dinosaurs had some some of feathery/downy covering.
I'll stop there before I write an essay. :P
 
In my mind they're still lizards. They look pathetic with feathers.
 
I too would rather picture dinosaurs in a Jurassic Park sort of terrifying way, rather than a camp Rio carnival.
 
1hRB5.png

7EK0T.jpg

PuIOk.jpg

buHr9.jpg
 
Last edited:
I don't remember any person going underwater in Finding Nemo.
 
Only the diver... and he wasn't holding his breath. ;)

Edit: Ahh, tree'd by the Highway Poster!
 
Glad to know I'm not the only one who holds my breath for dive scenes. Ever tried with Alien Resurection? Don't you'll die.
 
I used to hold my breath when playing the Lara Croft games to see if it was possible. :dopey: Added a sense of realism and panic as she surfaced.
 
Ah, I figured it had but it's been a long time since I watched it. :P

webbere.jpg
 

No, that's the R1D1 unit...Definitely not the the droid you were looking for.
 
Back