ShadowPeter Photo Gallery - McLaren F1 on Toscana - 1,000 post!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShadowPeter
  • 158 comments
  • 22,201 views
Awesome. I love the angle, colour and tones :drool:👍
(apart form the last image, in which I see that's non-edited :p)
 
Nissan 370z GT Academy 2012 (Tuned version) on Trial Mountain​























​
 
I like the tenth shot, because of the mood.
 
Great shots, especially 8th, 9th & 11th :)👍
 
Were one more update:

ShadowPeter vs ruben_carreragtr

BMW M5 vs BMW M3


(Not good enough, I admit. :indiff:)











and...

Dodge Viper '02 vs Dodge Viper SRT 10 '06













Special Photo(s)

One of the attempts of the theme of "Z's".

​
 
Here one more update:

The Photomode Competition 99












The Photomode Competition 100











:)​
 
No comments?? :nervous:

Sorry for triple-post.
 
To celebrate a date I registered in (18/12/2012) this beautiful site, here's more random shots:





























Trying to do the same image of the game manual:


close%20enough.jpg

Hope you enjoy it! :D
 
The first four shots are amazing! Especially the LFA. Brilliant work, and congratulations on surviving a year at GTP! :p:tup:
 
Ahh, so the LFA from the Photomode Tournament was yours! :drool:

Lovely work! 👍

Along with that Secret Santa Mazda Miata, lol it rhymes :O
 
Finally some feedback! lool

The first four shots are amazing! Especially the LFA. Brilliant work, and congratulations on surviving a year at GTP! :p:tup:

Thanks Katiegan!

Surviving?? LOL I love this site and the people like: Nato, bmxmitch, DarkR, kennylmao, Fido_le_muet, ShaolinMasta, etc etc.

Ahh, so the LFA from the Photomode Tournament was yours! :drool:

Lovely work! 👍

Along with that Secret Santa Mazda Miata, lol it rhymes :O

You've been lost?? lol

Anyway

Thanks kenny! :)

As for rhymes, doesn't rhyme so well... lol :lol:
 
Pretty good all around SP, but shot 1 is fantastic, really nice work there. 👍
 
Great shots mate, #4 is incredible. :drool:
 
Very nice shots ShadowPeter!
 
Your LFA shot is incredible! Love the entirety of it. Great job on that. 👍
 
That's a really great gallery here 👍
Great work ShadowPeter.
The first LFA shot is just awesome. I also really like your sets with the Maserati and the Aventador :)
I'll come back here more often :)
 
GPR
Pretty good all around SP, but shot 1 is fantastic, really nice work there. 👍
SVX
Great shots mate, #4 is incredible. :drool:
Very nice shots ShadowPeter!
Your LFA shot is incredible! Love the entirety of it. Great job on that. 👍
That's a really great gallery here 👍
Great work ShadowPeter.
The first LFA shot is just awesome. I also really like your sets with the Maserati and the Aventador :)
I'll come back here more often :)

Thanks to all! :D:)
 
The Subaru rally shots are nice! ;)
 
1, 2 and 4 could be your best work so far :drool:👍. Well done:sly:.
 
First 2 edit's:



​

I need more practice and time... but i won't give up! :)
 
Back