ShadowPeter Photo Gallery - McLaren F1 on Toscana - 1,000 post!!

Very nice work on the N24 one, soft light and good toning 👍

Good choice of angle for the viper, very aggressive one :) And this kind of edit works well in this case i find :)

That GT-R is amazing my friend...
GPR

I apologize, i didn't pay attention! :ouch::ouch: Really sorry. :guilty::guilty: But thanks guys. :)

Anyway

After i receive my new PC portable and obtained the 40th Platinum (Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker), where's a (special) update. This user fan of Shadow the Hedgehog is to make... 23 years of life! :D:D:D
So i will do two set's of my 2 favorite's cars: Toyota Celica ST(205) Rally Car '95 and Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 '97 :cheers::cheers:

This will be edited :P:

Hope you like it! :)

Love all your snow pics with the toyota, great light and composition for a strong atmosphere 👍
The beetle shot is just one of the most beautiful pic of this kind i've seen 👍 Superb composition !

I try it, but it's difficult... lol

Anyway

Thanks HaerBev and GPR! :)

What software do you use for editing? On the beetle shot the GT logo is pretty much on an empty black space so if you have a stamp or cloning tool it would be really easy to remove on that shot.

You could even just brush it over with the same black as the surrounding pixels. Although you have to then add the grain into that painted bit to match the rest. Anyway no biggie was just wondering and seeing If could help. ;)

Thanks leeislee! :)

GPR
What software do you use for editing? On the beetle shot the GT logo is pretty much on an empty black space so if you have a stamp or cloning tool it would be really easy to remove on that shot.

You could even just brush it over with the same black as the surrounding pixels. Although you have to then add the grain into that painted bit to match the rest. Anyway no biggie was just wondering and seeing If could help. ;)

Paint.net

I will catch that guide of GTPlanet. But thanks GPR! ;)

EDIT: Done it. lol...

Last edited:
The Beetle picture is so minimalist I think it would be a lot better without the noise.

Thanks Apok! :)

At the request of some members, here the photo of VW without the GT logo, without Noise and with little editing:

EDIT: I forgot one thing, the photo is with Sepia Filter and not Black and White. ;)

It looks so much better now! 👍
GPR
Very nice, it's just that little bit better, so now it's awesome. 👍 ;)
Flawless effort on that Beetle picture, ShadowPeter. 👍
Yes, now it looks perfect :) Please, make more, truely enjoying that kind of pictures, bravo Peter 👍

Thanks NB, GPR, GT-R and HaerBev! :)👍

More edited pictures are incoming on next days! Now i'm enjoying on Paint.NET! xD :D

I continue to like very much the original beetle shot but I must admit this last re-edit with some warm tones is even better 👍 Good job Peter 👍

That's pretty nice SP. I like the simplistic isolation of the light and the tones of harmonized reds provide an artistic look to the shot. 👍

Back