ShadowPeter Photo Gallery - McLaren F1 on Toscana - 1,000 post!!

GPR
That's pretty nice SP. I like the simplistic isolation of the light and the tones of harmonized reds provide an artistic look to the shot. 👍

Perfect description :) Superb work once more 👍 👍

The last 2 photos have really interesting concepts, real nice!

Agree. Great composition and toning in these two artistical shots, love them 👍

I also like a lot the composition and angle of your PMC entry :)

I'm digging the aspects of the last 2 pictures, the reflective luster on the rim breaking through the darkness looks just awesome.

The last two shots are really nice to watch, I'm unable to make something like this, colorful and elegant for sure 👍

Ooooohh, :eek: I extremely, extremely, exxxtremely love that purple toned Ferrari rim. 👍👍👍

The last 2 photos have really interesting concepts, real nice!

Thanks Taiga! 👍

Agree. Great composition and toning in these two artistical shots, love them 👍

I also like a lot the composition and angle of your PMC entry :)

I glad you love them! :D

colourful powerful pictures 👍

Thankful geatle! :lol:👍

I'm digging the aspects of the last 2 pictures, the reflective luster on the rim breaking through the darkness looks just awesome.

Thanks sneakyboy62

Peter, 458 in Gion and those last two artistic shots: Pure orgasmic ! 👍

And your comment is Pure orgasmic! :lol:👍

Thanks rambo.

The last two shots are really nice to watch, I'm unable to make something like this, colorful and elegant for sure 👍

I have to thank the Color tint and Color Filter. 👍

Thanks HaerBev! :)

Ooooohh, :eek: I extremely, extremely, exxxtremely love that purple toned Ferrari rim. 👍👍👍

Extremely thankfully crooooooooow! :D

The 2 detail shots are insane mate!

Thanks NB! :)👍

Like most have already stated those last 2 are great. Very nice closeups with good compositions and use of shadow and light. They are very strongly coloured which isn't to my taste most of the time but it does add a certain intrest in these shots. Well done. 👍

Can't add much to what's already been said - but you are the king of the close-up artistic shot! :bowdown:

GPR
Like most have already stated those last 2 are great. Very nice closeups with good compositions and use of shadow and light. They are very strongly coloured which isn't to my taste most of the time but it does add a certain intrest in these shots. Well done. 👍

I agreed with you, in some parts (in any photo) is nice and in another parts... but anyway, thanks GPR! :D

Can't add much to what's already been said - but you are the king of the close-up artistic shot! :bowdown:

Thanks Nato! :)

but... king of the close-up artistic shot??? Are you sure??? :lol::lol:

Pictures #2 and #3 look awesome, ShadowPeter! :drool: 👍

Thanks GT-R ! :D

Anyway

I'm little busy on Platinum Trophy of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of Patriots (yes, the game with 8 playthrough's :lol:), so this topic will be little death! :P But i promise more photos edited! :sly:

Last edited:
pfiu! after i conquer this awesome (MGS 4: GotP) platinum:

20td.png

Were i go with one more update:

Some very nice compositions in these. Some of the editing I'm not too sure about, but some are really good. The Castrol Rally shot is pretty cool, nice in your face feel with the wide angle and the colour intensity is interesting.

I also like the last one, beautiful composition, dof and bokeh. And the light is nice too. It's quite faded in style which isn't bad really just feels a bit too washy for my taste but it's still very nice. 👍

GPR
Some very nice compositions in these. Some of the editing I'm not too sure about, but some are really good. The Castrol Rally shot is pretty cool, nice in your face feel with the wide angle and the colour intensity is interesting.

I also like the last one, beautiful composition, dof and bokeh. And the light is nice too. It's quite faded in style which isn't bad really just feels a bit too washy for my taste but it's still very nice. 👍

Thanks GPR! :)

:lol: I really love the logotype of "極" at the head of the gallery(which means "extreme" in Japanese and literally the word represents the laudable quality in each of your works in the range.) :D

Here are some nice pictures, my faves are the Celica and its colors, the MP4 and its artistic style, others are nice, various editing ways. Bravo Peter 👍

Here are some nice pictures, my faves are the Celica and its colors, the MP4 and its artistic style, others are nice, various editing ways. Bravo Peter 👍

I agree with this. My fav' are the same. I really like the MP4 one. The desaturated toning is unusual and a little bit disconcerting at the first view but in fact, imo, it enhance the artistic touch of the pic. I also like a lot the F430 one, very good choice of angle 👍

Nice work, ShadowPeter. I'm really liking the colour saturation and the camera angle in the third image. The simplistic look works very well in picture #4; both the toning and the soft background blur make this image stand out from the rest. And last but definitely not least, picture #6 stands out thanks to the composition and the artistic feel it provides.

👍

These are really impressive shots here Peter, very artistic and believable work.

The F430 and Mclaren are so beautiful.:drool:

Back