Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
Fantastic shots! Love the "777" commemoration edit - uttlery brilliant and thanks for taking your inspiration from my username and one of my shots. :) (7 is a great number and 3 is also a significant number, so what could be better than three 7's ;))

A really really really REALLY nice set, Taiga. Love it.👍

Thanks SM! Glad you liked it. :)

Fantastic shots! Love the "777" commemoration edit - uttlery brilliant and thanks for taking your inspiration from my username and one of my shots. :) (7 is a great number and 3 is also a significant number, so what could be better than three 7's ;))

Thanks Nato! 7's such a nice number. I just like the way it's said, the way it looks and the way it can make any other number beside look like chumps. Cheers! :cheers:

Beautifull, beautifull!!:drool: 👍 My favourites are all of them i guess :lol:, but the Denso Sard Lexus and the Citroen are especial :sly:.

It's unbelievable what you've been able to put out, Jaden.

I really like the aggressive look of the Aventador (picture #2). The lighting accentuates the sharp edges of the car very well. Another favourite from this set is the F10 in picture #4. The low focal length gives a nice contrast between fore- and background - even without raising the colour saturation.

My absolute favourite, though, would be this picture. There is not much I could criticise here (contrast, lighting and shadowing are all good), but what I miss here is the sense of speed or rather motion - applying a linear blur (increased length) to the road would definitely help. 👍

Last edited:
Ohh, the distortion! :cool:

Thanks Croooooooooooooooooooooooooow!

Beautifull, beautifull!!:drool: 👍 My favourites are all of them i guess :lol:, but the Denso Sard Lexus and the Citroen are especial :sly:.

Thanks Horde! Glad you liked them and found them special. :D

It's unbelievable what you've been able to put out, Jaden.

I really like the aggressive look of the Aventador (picture #2). The lighting accentuates the sharp edges of the car very well. Another favourite from this set is the F10 in picture #4. The low focal length gives a nice contrast between fore- and background - even without raising the colour saturation.

My absolute favourite, though, would be this picture. There is not much I could criticise here (contrast, lighting and shadowing are all good), but what I miss here is the sense of speed or rather motion - applying a linear blur (increased length) to the road would definitely help. 👍

Ah, thanks GTR, for your time and everything. I do like your criticisms as they help me improve and also let me have an outside perspective of my work. I appreciate what you're doing, continue to do so!

[...]

Ah, thanks GTR, for your time and everything. I do like your criticisms as they help me improve and also let me have an outside perspective of my work. I appreciate what you're doing, continue to do so!

You're welcome. I'm glad you find my reviews useful. :)

Ermagerd! Perty erpdert!

Lovely shots, Jaden! :drool:

Now looks who's back. :D Thanks Justin.

Brilliant work !

Thanks Kodje! Appreciate the support!

You're welcome. I'm glad you find my reviews useful. :)

I do find them very useful. In fact, any criticism is useful as with them, one can only get better. :)

Just WOW ! Aces & Diamonds :drool: x ∞

Thank you x ∞. No seriously, thank you.

That Aces and diamonds edit is pure art! I also like the Bleed picture 👍 :drool:

Thanks NB! Glad you liked them!

Echoes