Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
Perfect celebration of your first year of Photomode!

I agreed with GTuned. That's the set of the year. Congratulations. ;)

And I want to thank GT-R as well.
He has provided extremely helpful feedback to my work since I got back and really helped me a lot in improving.
No one asked for his criticisms, but I sure do enjoy them.
You're an awesome person, Nenad.
Let's see your work sometimes, eh?

I feel flattered, really. As you mentioned, I haven't posted many GT5 pictures thus far. I have shown some of my GT4 work to a few select people and while the feedback was quite positive, I don't think that it would be appropriate to create a gallery of my own - maybe once GT6 is released? Quite possibly.

What I really like to do is to give other people constructive feedback - on the one hand, I want them to improve (even if it comes to just one or two minor things), but then again - and I thank you for that, Jaden - it's satisfying to see that they indeed improved - you definitely fit into this category. :)

Thank you for sharing your outstanding work with the community; here's to another year! :cheers:

Yeah great idea and the effort and thought you've put into it really shows. Well done.

I really like the MkIV shot 👍

Wow thats Awesome! Happy first birthday! Great job on these pictures and hoping to see lots of stuff coming from from you!
And btw thanks for mention me in your set and for having an inspiration for you ;) 👍

This is such a great tribute to both the photomode community and yourself - I whole-heartly agree with those who've said this is the best update this year. :bowdown:

The time, thought and effort you've put into each shot and comment is very evident and you've done a stellar job of representing each member mentioned. Every shot is absolutely stunning and a great tribute to your own awesome abilities. 👍 That last special is amazing! :drool:
I would like to thank you Jaden (and I think I can speak for eveybody on this) for being as much of an inspiration to us as we have been to you. I can truly say that I would never have been able to produce anything like the sort of photos/editing I do now without the support/encouragement/inspiration of yourself, everybody you mentioned and the wider photomode community. Three cheers for GTPlanet and all us photomoders. :cheers:

Here's to another great year of GT5 photos and hopefully GT6 Photomode aswell. :)

Last edited:
I have to agree with Garrett. Amazing work on replicating styles, and writing stories behind the influence of them.

I really feel honored to be up there in that list, because I wasn't really around here for 6/7 months and I'm always learning, changing and adapting new styles within this community.

Your post makes me feel part of this community and I just want to say thank you. 👍

Also, congrats on the 1 year mark. :D

*you've nailed it jaden.

You can really see each member's individual style*which must of been a 🤬 To replicate so many different styles) , and the story behind each shot and inspiration is great.

Great job jaden. Definitely set of the year in the whole forum.

+1

If twin drifiting counts as a waltz, would twin donuts count as a tango?

This shot was done with jus1029, a really long time ago, before my big break. This was supposed to by part 2 of the Spin Doctor set which I have yet to release. (never will, by the looks of it)
Justin has always, always been supportive of me, always been such an awesome guy. We have done numeral sets together, and I don't regret a single moment. I want to thank him, for being a friend and for giving such support.
Awwwww! :embarrassed: Thanks, Jaden, not just for giving me reasons to :drool:, but for being a good friend as well for both me and the whole GTP community!
Happy 1st Gallery Anniversary! :cheers:

Which reminds me. I didn't celebrate MY 1st Gallery Anniversary! It was last October! :scared:

This is something I've been wanting to do for a while, but you've nailed it Jaden.

You can really see each member's individual style, both editing and shooting wise (which must of been a bitch to replicate so many different styles) , and the story behind each shot and inspiration is great.

Great job Jaden. Definitely Set of the Year in the whole forum.

Thanks Garrett, you flatter me. :embarrassed: It took me approximately six hours spanned across a week. But it was all worth it. You guys all really deserve my thanks. 👍

Love the MkIV shot and the RS200 in dirt and rain. :drool:

Thanks FordMKIVJ5, and judging from your username, I wouldn't be surprised!

1 Year of insane quality!
And 11 Months with a good username and 1 with a crappy one :lol:

Thanks Pascal. Pfft, my name ain't bad, it's in the least better than some mileage. :sly:

Perfect celebration of your first year of Photomode!

I agreed with GTuned. That's the set of the year. Congratulations. ;)

I'm flattered. :embarrassed: Thanks for the support, zzz.

Excellent shots Taiga!

Cheers, mazda787. :cheers:

I feel flattered, really. As you mentioned, I haven't posted many GT5 pictures thus far. I have shown some of my GT4 work to a few select people and while the feedback was quite positive, I don't think that it would be appropriate to create a gallery of my own - maybe once GT6 is released? Quite possibly.

What I really like to do is to give other people constructive feedback - on the one hand, I want them to improve (even if it comes to just one or two minor things), but then again - and I thank you for that, Jaden - it's satisfying to see that they indeed improved - you definitely fit into this category. :)

Thank you for sharing your outstanding work with the community; here's to another year! :cheers:

Thanks Nenad. Don't stop with your criticisms, I find them really, really helpful! And I really wanna see what you can do with the camera in GT5, or 6.

Very cool idea, a great tribute to others and yourself.

Thanks nissanfanatic!

GPR
Yeah great idea and the effort and thought you've put into it really shows. Well done.

I really like the MkIV shot 👍

Thanks GPR, the time spent was well worth it.

Wow thats Awesome! Happy first birthday! Great job on these pictures and hoping to see lots of stuff coming from from you!
And btw thanks for mention me in your set and for having an inspiration for you ;) 👍

Thanks there, magicalclassman.
This is such a great tribute to both the photomode community and yourself - I whole-heartly agree with those who've said this is the best update this year. :bowdown:

The time, thought and effort you've put into each shot and comment is very evident and you've done a stellar job of representing each member mentioned. Every shot is absolutely stunning and a great tribute to your own awesome abilities. 👍 That last special is amazing! :drool:
I would like to thank you Jaden (and I think I can speak for eveybody on this) for being as much of an inspiration to us as we have been to you. I can truly say that I would never have been able to produce anything like the sort of photos/editing I do now without the support/encouragement/inspiration of yourself, everybody you mentioned and the wider photomode community. Three cheers for GTPlanet and all us photomoders. :cheers:

Here's to another great year of GT5 photos and hopefully GT6 Photomode aswell. :)

Thanks Nato. Without you guys around, the set wouldn't be possible, much less the gallery itself. The photomode community is one of the best, if not the best, online community around. And that is definitely unachievable without any one of you people.

BkS
I have to agree with Garrett. Amazing work on replicating styles, and writing stories behind the influence of them.

I really feel honored to be up there in that list, because I wasn't really around here for 6/7 months and I'm always learning, changing and adapting new styles within this community.

Your post makes me feel part of this community and I just want to say thank you. 👍

Also, congrats on the 1 year mark. :D

Thanks BkS. I wasn't really around for 4/5 months as well and with the same case as you, always learning and adapting new styles. I'm glad the photomode community is here though.

They are all amazing. :drool: Keep up the good work, I must say you have inspired me with these. 👍

Thanks Eric. Glad to have inspired you.

Thanks Ziggy. Appreciate the support.

Awwwww! :embarrassed: Thanks, Jaden, not just for giving me reasons to :drool:, but for being a good friend as well for both me and the whole GTP community!
Happy 1st Gallery Anniversary! :cheers:

Which reminds me. I didn't celebrate MY 1st Gallery Anniversary! It was last October! :scared:

Thanks Justin. I'm glad you feel the same. Now, go ahead and celebrate!

Here's to another year of an awesome, epic community! :cheers:

One last treat to all of you guys:

GT-R has been going around, giving help and advise to us photomoders,but have you wondered how his shots might look like?
When I returned to GTP a month ago, he remix'd some of my shots.
I'd thought I could give him a 'set' here, thought you guys might want to take a look.
This is the final part of the anniversary set.

gtredit1f.jpg

r8edit.png

That was an absolutely beautiful and inspirational post. Keep up the astonishing work, as you are one of many of my inspirations. 👍

Hi. Would you like to buy this car?

This shot has been inspired by 20832, the master of press kits.
Pascal has been another huge inspiration for me. His minimalistic style has never failed to make me go wow at his photos. His first press kit was so amazingly real, it could appear in a brochure.
Thank you, Sir Nurburgring, for being a friend and for being such a huge inspiration to me.

Lol, I didn't even noticed, that you mentioned me :scared:
I definetly feel flattered to be mentioned, but even more that my work has and does inspire people.

Just a little hint, I might do a comeback. Might :sly:

Only at moments like this you really can feel how awesome our community is. I'm really happy that you are part of it.Thank you for been with us this year Jaden . It's always pleasure to visit your gallery. Thanks for being such a big inspiration for me and all of us

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thanks Nenad. Don't stop with your criticisms, I find them really, really helpful! And I really wanna see what you can do with the camera in GT5, or 6.
I won't stop doing that as long as there is something to review. ;)

One last treat to all of you guys:

GT-R has been going around, giving help and advise to us photomoders,but have you wondered how his shots might look like?
When I returned to GTP a month ago, he remix'd some of my shots.
I'd thought I could give him a 'set' here, thought you guys might want to take a look.
This is the final part of the anniversary set.

~Pictures~​
You're insane! You really are! :lol: I mean... what?! I didn't expect these to appear in your gallery, let alone be part of your Photomode Anniversary. You truly are a great person, Jaden; thanks for putting them up in your gallery even though they can't touch your work. 👍

You totally killed me :crazy:
This is the kind of moment i would like to write better in english to express correctly my thoughts. I'm totally honored to be mentioned in such an assembly... I'm not here for a long time but i totally understand your intention, this place is a dream for the one who want to share his work and get inspiration. There is so much huge talent in here.. And sometimes we want to thank everybody, for the comment and critics, for the support and for the inspiration. But what you've done is absolutely awesome. I cant' imagine the amount of work and the investisment required to do such a complete set... Most of all you have tried, and succeeded, to put words and image on each style you've honored. You're a great man dude :)
And for my part, that pic you've done, the "beauty in the beast" is absolutely beautiful, so far away from what i can produce. So thanks you again for this gift !
For the rest of this set there is so much ****ing awesome pics in it that i can't say another thing than : WOW !
For my tastes the most awesome are "Venomous", "Speed of Sound", "Godzilla", "Silver Surfer", "Rock n' Roll", "Retrospect II", "Raining Gold" (wow), "Less become more" and "Light my Fire". But the most beautiful is "Beauty in the beast" ;)
Well, hard to conclude, so just : thank you.

Dayumm, this is one of the best thing that could've happen to me. I feel really honoured to be mention by you. I think this is the best set of all time. Not just because of the shots, the effort you put in to replicate each members are really astonishing!

Proud to be your friend,man. We should really go for a ride again someday! Thanks and Thank you too!

tumblr_maq77ecMHG1qejf6u.gif

Bravo!
This update, is ... well, so hard to describe with words.
But, I love it, the fact you managed to get most of your inspirations into such nice photos and descriptions, there ... isn't a photo I don't like, all with a combo of nice angles and themes, and outstanding edits.
👍​

That was an absolutely beautiful and inspirational post. Keep up the astonishing work, as you are one of many of my inspirations. 👍

Thanks. Glad that I could inspire.

Lol, I didn't even noticed, that you mentioned me :scared:
I definetly feel flattered to be mentioned, but even more that my work has and does inspire people.

Just a little hint, I might do a comeback. Might :sly:

Well. You did, eventually. :lol:
And YES PLEASE. Come back soon.

Only at moments like this you really can feel how awesome our community is. I'm really happy that you are part of it.Thank you for been with us this year Jaden . It's always pleasure to visit your gallery. Thanks for being such a big inspiration for me and all of us

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thanks Ilya! I reciprocate the feelings. You're a huge inspiration as well.

I won't stop doing that as long as there is something to review. ;)

You're insane! You really are! :lol: I mean... what?! I didn't expect these to appear in your gallery, let alone be part of your Photomode Anniversary. You truly are a great person, Jaden; thanks for putting them up in your gallery even though they can't touch your work. 👍

You deserved it, of course it would be in the gallery. It was just a matter of time. :sly:

You totally killed me :crazy:
This is the kind of moment i would like to write better in english to express correctly my thoughts. I'm totally honored to be mentioned in such an assembly... I'm not here for a long time but i totally understand your intention, this place is a dream for the one who want to share his work and get inspiration. There is so much huge talent in here.. And sometimes we want to thank everybody, for the comment and critics, for the support and for the inspiration. But what you've done is absolutely awesome. I cant' imagine the amount of work and the investisment required to do such a complete set... Most of all you have tried, and succeeded, to put words and image on each style you've honored. You're a great man dude :)
And for my part, that pic you've done, the "beauty in the beast" is absolutely beautiful, so far away from what i can produce. So thanks you again for this gift !
For the rest of this set there is so much ****ing awesome pics in it that i can't say another thing than : WOW !
For my tastes the most awesome are "Venomous", "Speed of Sound", "Godzilla", "Silver Surfer", "Rock n' Roll", "Retrospect II", "Raining Gold" (wow), "Less become more" and "Light my Fire". But the most beautiful is "Beauty in the beast" ;)
Well, hard to conclude, so just : thank you.

Thank you so much Kodje, makes me feel really happy reading through all you've said. :)

Dayumm, this is one of the best thing that could've happen to me. I feel really honoured to be mention by you. I think this is the best set of all time. Not just because of the shots, the effort you put in to replicate each members are really astonishing!

Proud to be your friend,man. We should really go for a ride again someday! Thanks and Thank you too!

Thanks ZEROX. And yes, whenever possible. And if you don't mind, in the cars we raced in as well? :)

tumblr_maq77ecMHG1qejf6u.gif

Bravo!
This update, is ... well, so hard to describe with words.
But, I love it, the fact you managed to get most of your inspirations into such nice photos and descriptions, there ... isn't a photo I don't like, all with a combo of nice angles and themes, and outstanding edits.
👍​

Thanks Yauma! Really appreciate the support.

Number 14 | 2.0 Week 101 Entry

Triple Shots | 2.0 Week 101 Reject

A Fish Out Of Water | 2.0 Week 101 Reject

Pop Out | 2.0 Week 101 Reject

Vanishing Point | CCCL Week 86 Entry

Tint of Violet | 2.0 Week 102 Entry

ITALIA! | 2.0 Week 103 Entry

Let Her Slide | CCCL Week 88 Entry

Stop And Stare | Tournament Qualifer Entry

330 KM/H | 2.0 Week 104 Entry

Over 7000 | 2.0 Week 104 Reject

Red Arrow | 2.0 Week 104 Reject

4, 5 and 8.

Just A Drive

Wwwwwwwooow!

These last sets, man, I love 'em.:drool:

The tones, the lighting, the composition and all the different styles - great job.👍

I agree with SMfan, you are producing outstanding images lately and these are all prime examples. :drool: 👍 :)

Agree with all the comments above. Nice composition and crops and interesting mix of colour toning and contrasts. Very inspiring, well done. 👍 👍

The 1st 2.0 Week 101 reject should've been your entry! :drool:
The others are awesome too! 👍

Back