GT5 Used Car Database [in progress]

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,863 comments
That site uses the lists that we are building in this thread. If it's down, just use the spreadsheet: the link is in TornadoAlley's signature (4 posts above yours).

That site uses the lists that we are building in this thread. If it's down, just use the spreadsheet: the link is in TornadoAlley's signature (4 posts above yours).

I don't know how it works - all I get is a Google Docs document that I can't do anything with. How does it work?

I don't know how it works - all I get is a Google Docs document that I can't do anything with. How does it work?

You will need to download the spreadsheet to your computer (it's an Excel file). Click on File and then select download. Then you can use the first worksheet to search for where you are in the list (if there is a match).

The spreadsheet isn't quite as slick as the website but I don't have any web-programming experience and don't have time to learn.

You will need to download the spreadsheet to your computer (it's an Excel file). Click on File and then select download. Then you can use the first worksheet to search for where you are in the list (if there is a match).

The spreadsheet isn't quite as slick as the website but I don't have any web-programming experience and don't have time to learn.

Downloaded the spreadsheet but can't get the bit on the first page to work, so looking manually from the last day the site worked and going from there.

Downloaded the spreadsheet but can't get the bit on the first page to work, so looking manually from the last day the site worked and going from there.

Occasionally people have trouble if they have disabled macros in Excel. The spreadsheet requires them for the search to function.

Occasionally people have trouble if they have disabled macros in Excel. The spreadsheet requires them for the search to function.

It wasn't that - I just didn't read the instructions - and started typing in the names of the cars, lol. Then I realised looking at it again that it says "drop-down menu". Sorry about that, lol.

But really nice database - more info than on the gt5cars website, you have odometer and colour as well as pp and price, so I love this more.

I just wish there was a way of keeping track of the cars that I have when I get them with this spreadsheet, like I can do with gt5cars.

You would need to figure out what your offset is, not many people will have the exact same day number that is on the lists. Just use the first sheet to find out where you are in the list.

Just curious: but if one moves from a PS3 to another PS3, and begins playing on the newer hardware, does that change the place you are in the lists?

I imagine that my original saves from my old ps3 which i backed up might stay on their spots of the list, and a new account on my new ps3 will start somewhere new. Has anyone tested this?

I.e: I am on day 650 which is ML1 day 680 minus 1 from an old PS3 that has since been lost. does that mean that on this PS3 it is +30 minus a car, or on my old PS3?

Edit: hell I'll start a new account on it and see if I get Day 31 minus a car as my day one or not.

Edit 2: indeed my new account starts as ML1 day 31 minus a car ... I imagine its next to impossible that the two different PS3's had the same list and start point, statistically extremely unlikely, so I would have to think that when i started on my new PS3 the account I had saved from the old one started updating the list using a different start point. I can't confirm because I don't have the old PS3 anymore, but its probably decent to know.

Last edited:
Just curious: but if one moves from a PS3 to another PS3, and begins playing on the newer hardware, does that change the place you are in the lists?

I imagine that my original saves from my old ps3 which i backed up might stay on their spots of the list, and a new account on my new ps3 will start somewhere new. Has anyone tested this?

I (and others) checked this early on and if you switch hardware then you will be in a different spot in the lists.

I seem to recall that if you used the same game saves it will still change where in the lists you are. Someone else might be able to confirm that.

List #2:
- update: day 4897.
- revision: day 723.

Still never saw 107 car versions (!)

Last edited:
GT5cars.net uses our UCD data as its source :D

Then where i see missing info in master list 1 around day 850 or so, is that mileage/cost info missing? Cause I'm there atm, and started taking pics of the UCD from the Mitsubishi 3000GT that is first unmarked for miles/cost

I've probably got about 8 days of new info atm if thats the case, where can I add it?

Edit: just got that dang CZ-3 Tarmac that never shows up!

i only need:
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Spoon S2000 Race Car '00
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL coupé '54
Cheverolet Z28 '69

for as long as 1 know i only seen the chaparal and pescarolo only once and don't think i recall seeing the S200 entirely..

the merc and chevy i missed and so far haven't seen them since, anyone can trade those i'ld be glad :)

i only need:
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Spoon S2000 Race Car '00
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL coupé '54
Cheverolet Z28 '69

for as long as 1 know i only seen the chaparal and pescarolo only once and don't think i recall seeing the S200 entirely..

the merc and chevy i missed and so far haven't seen them since, anyone can trade those i'ld be glad :)

The bolded ones were only available from the OCD because they're standard versions of premium models.

I am working on updating all of this lists at this moment. Expect to have everything uploaded in the next 10 minutes. See my sig for links.

Edit: Update completed. I've added a google spreadsheet for master list 1 and another sheet for master list 2. These can be viewed online by anyone. The top link in my sig is a Microsoft excel document that has a built in search function and contains all of the data for both lists in one file.

Last edited:
Has anybody actually seen the list reset? As in, on which day will the UCD show Day 1 cars again? I've heard numbers of 10,000 but nothing confirmed. Thanks.

Has anybody actually seen the list reset? As in, on which day will the UCD show Day 1 cars again? I've heard numbers of 10,000 but nothing confirmed. Thanks.

You can answer this one by answering the following:

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a TootsieRoll TootsiePop?

Sorry. The answer is no one has confirmed the list repeats.

Okay thanks. It's just that I'm on day 5000+ and I'm hunting down the last few LM race car colours, but they never show up or they keep showing up in colours I already have. Using the gt5cars website it always shows my UCD is not on record. Makes me wonder if the UCD doesn't loop at all...

Okay thanks. It's just that I'm on day 5000+ and I'm hunting down the last few LM race car colours, but they never show up or they keep showing up in colours I already have. Using the gt5cars website it always shows my UCD is not on record. Makes me wonder if the UCD doesn't loop at all...

It most likely doesn't. If colors are what is hanging you up, you may want to try the Marketplace to get the last colors you need through trade. Also, read the OP. TA's latest update will make it the most current rendition of what we know about the UCD cycle. Unfortunately, after an update about 6 months ago, GT5cars has gone silent again. This is no guarantee that the info you need will be in that update (or that it will be the answer you want even if it is), but it is more current than gt5cars right now.

Back