Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
My favourite has to be the last shot, because of the mood.

Thanks. Glad you liked it. I like that last one very much too.

Penultimate is awesome! :drool:

Thanks lilmann! Gotta love that bridge at HSR!

:lol:

Just a typical french mistake...

In french we only have really few things without gender. So a car is feminine and a truck is masculine. That makes sense i think (or not) ;)

Well... Gone In 60 Seconds has taught me that all cars are women, so...
I hereby name the R10 Sheila.

One of your best sets,imo :drool: :drool: :drool: Tones ,composition of the shots ,everithing is just awesome 👍
Fantastic work, Jaden !

Thanks Ilya! Glad you found them good. :)

That last picture is pure art.
Awesome Stuff Jaden!

Thanks 20,832. :D

:drool:
That's it, all your records are now mine on Most Wanted. I can't compete with this crap.

Let's see to that. Ain't can do nothing with yo' Raptor, boi. And god dammit! I still have to get that pursuit record.

Thanks Garrett.

A Tint of Violet

A shade of purple, a tint of violet.
A tinge of muscle, a bucket full of prowess.
Oh boy, does this beast deliver.

Copier :P I had a purple Trans Cammer before you made an awesome photoset of one.

Absolutely love the 2nd and 3rd shots.

Outstanding composition in the third picture! Love the way the contemplator's eye is being forced back to the car. ;)

Twilightlicious! :drool:
(You know. The color.)

Sparkletastic! Thanks Justin.

Copier :P I had a purple Trans Cammer before you made an awesome photoset of one.

Absolutely love the 2nd and 3rd shots.

Well... You can't blame me for taking inspiration upon the 'greatest set in GTP', can ya? :sly:
Thanks Garrett.

Outstanding composition in the third picture! Love the way the contemplator's eye is being forced back to the car. ;)

Thanks GTR! Wasn't quite expecting that effect but I'm glad it did give off so.

Great shots very artistic!

Thanks mazda787!

GPR
Shot 3 is interesting. Quite like shot 5 the most. Great colour.

Thanks GPR! I liked the colours in shot 5 too. That shade of purple goes really well with the red on the brakes. And the environment kind of tops it off.

Outstanding set man! Loved the colour choise :drool:👍.

Thanks Horde! This shade of purple works so well with this car!

I viewed your new set because as I quickly skimmed down the list of galleries, I thought your title said A Tint of Toilet, then I was curious. :odd:

Nice set though. :D:tup:

Those Trans Cammer shots :drool:, nice work.

Thanks tazj_7!

Nice tones in the last two pictures. #3 is my favorite :drool:
Great work, Jaden ! 👍

Thanks Ilya. Love that shot as well, but the curves were a bitch to deal with. :crazy:

I viewed your new set because as I quickly skimmed down the list of galleries, I thought your title said A Tint of Toilet, then I was curious. :odd:

Nice set though. :D:tup:

If only PD had a detailed model of a throne...
Or this:
HotsEAT.JPG

I could make an insane set out of it, just sayin'.

Thanks Crooooooow!

Great idea for preview! I wait :).

Nice preview. Looking forward to the full set.

Just 2 more days!

On another note, I can't believe Cloudburst made it to this week's Premium Standard!

Cloudburst

Cloudburst; torrent; downpour; rain. Full of grit and raw power, the XJR9 was designed to scare even Ferraris away.
This car is cold, brutal, crazy.
This Group C machine, half sheltered, have out in the wet, has been left alone for years, and will only continue to do so.
Don't let these beasts collect dust.
Bring Group C back!

Boom! It's been a year, (well, 7 months if you count the hiatus) since I started taking photographs and since I started my gallery. It's been an awesome ride so far, and this is what I have to share:

Hi. Would you like to buy this car?

This shot has been inspired by 20832, the master of press kits.
Pascal has been another huge inspiration for me. His minimalistic style has never failed to make me go wow at his photos. His first press kit was so amazingly real, it could appear in a brochure.
Thank you, Sir Nurburgring, for being a friend and for being such a huge inspiration to me.

Beware the venom, the viper bites.
This shot is inspired by Nato's style, and his 'Venomous' set. I always liked Nato's minimal editing style, doing very little post-shooting to have the best intended effect.
Thanks Nato, for the constant support and the inspiration you've given me.

The trident tears through concrete, blocks through blocks, tearing up London.

This photo is inspired by NBDESIGNZ, and his magical ability to make any car and any shot look classy, even if the car was a Megane.
Thanks NB, for the constant support and for the awesome class-magic.

Going around the bank, ready for another shot, this time, for the sound barrier.

This shot is inspired by iNs3CuRe, who had used the car and an XJ13 for a set, which I absolutely love, and decided to replicate it as it was so inspiring! The shot was so sublime and so beautiful, and definitely a masterpiece!
For that, I thank you, iNs3CuRe, for being so inspiring.

Burning through Tokyo, the former Godzilla, in full shining armour, pulls the sun back out the night. He prefers the sunny side up.

This shot was inspired by Horde_R35 and his way of making photos feel so warm, you can feel the heat right at your cheeks. Oh, and his set for this is amazing as well.

Thanks Horde, for inspiring and for supporting my work.

Shining as she rides, drifting, surfing through the course. Will she ever stop?

This shot is inspired by bmxmitch, and his ever so love for Porsches.

Mitch has mad editing skills. He can make standard photos look awesome, and awesome photos look epic. I am particularly awed at his ability to use lens flares in the most apt manner, in which I have tried to replicate, hopefully being on par. :D

Thanks Mitch, for being such a huge inspiration for me.

Drifting with 2 cars, in tandem or not, always feels like a well put out dance, where one has to lead and the other; follow.
Just like a Waltz.
Let's have a dance, shall we?

This shot was inspired by Gtuned, even more so with him in the shot (Camaro).
While Garrett is great at editing all round (and I mean GREAT), his B/W works are always the best. Heck, I even stole his idea for my birthday set. His B/W skills are epic, and truly inspiring.

Garrett's a pretty awesome friend as well. Well, besides the times where he constantly tries to take my records down in NFSMW. (I will take that pursuit record some day.)
And he's full of awesome ideas, that we have yet to try out and have almost no time for.

I thank you, Garrett, for being such an inspiration and such a great friend.

Who let the dubstep in?

This shot was inspired partly by jBhIpS, and BkS, mostly BkS.
BkS once did a single shot update for a supra just like this, and I remembered saying me getting one. Well, I did, and it's appeared in one of my sets. Now here it is again. Thanks, BkS, for all the support you've given.

I seem to be on a Skrillex roll lately. Whatever, ROCK N' ROLL DUDE!

This shot is inspired by jBhIpS, and his very awesome 'smoketunneleigerrainbow' shots.
He had always left my inspired, after all his works. It was always something bold, and new, something that wows. He has been a great inspiration to me and I wanna thank him, for always creating such epic work for my eyes to feast on.

Looking back in the past, was it brighter?

This shot is inspired by none other than ShaolinMasta.
His work is amazing, he has such great editing abilities he could turn a crap photo into art. I don't really know how to represent his style, but I do know he sits in that Transcammer.

1 Year of Photomode.

Have you ever seen gold in the rain? Here it is, in a $300,000 form.

Guess who this shot is inspired by. Beccosinho.
That man is THE BIGGEST inspiration I've had. He has influenced so many of my works, and style. I dare say without his photos to learn from, my way of shooting photos could be extremely, vastly different from now.
Although he is booted for a dishonest act, he deserves my deep-hearted thank for being such a huge inspiration for me.

If twin drifiting counts as a waltz, would twin donuts count as a tango?

This shot was done with jus1029, a really long time ago, before my big break. This was supposed to by part 2 of the Spin Doctor set which I have yet to release. (never will, by the looks of it)
Justin has always, always been supportive of me, always been such an awesome guy. We have done numeral sets together, and I don't regret a single moment. I want to thank him, for being a friend and for giving such support.

Minimalism doesn't come any closer. Any less, and you'll get squat.
Nah, this isn't the best of minimalism, but it is very inspired by Moglet.
Moglet is THE OTHER BIGGEST inspiration I've had on photography, the other being Beccosinho. Moglet was able to capture such simple, minimal shots and make them look so good, so perfect, it wows every single time. He was the reason I had a 'change in style' (oh, how cheesy.) and the reason I even started shooting in vertical, at all.
I want to thank him, for being such a HUGE inspiration to me.

MadMoss, after his change in style, have been on an awesome streak of producing awesome photos. He has such great toning abilities, it's worth typing out :drool:.
Plus, he's been very supportive of my works, always commenting on them. And for that, I thank him, for inspiring and supporting.

When I say toy, I mean a Zonda, or a plane, or a huge glass dome. Anything, really, over $1 million. Chrome it up and give it to me. Oh, just one thing, no Chrome Fisker Karmas, please.

This shot was very much inspired by ZEROX. He's a good friend, always supporting and even at one point, was in a racing league with him.
He's also been extremely inspirational, his works have always wowed me, especially his latest, at the time, RBH7 shots, which has inspiration shot through the roof for me.
Thank you, ZEROX, for being a friend and for supporting.

I wanted to write Beat. But it wouldn't make sense. But the song is awesome. And so is the car.

This shot is very much inspired by Kodje. Kodje has a dreamy effect on many of his shots, which I have tried many, many times to replicate but failed. But I think this time, I've passed. Sorta.
I've always liked his work, even though he's new, he's still a pretty awesome photographer.
Thanks Kodje, for supporting and being an inspiration.

The bright sky. The Daytona fields. A '69 Camaro Stock Car. Don't you feel like doing 500 miles once again?

SMFan has this awesome way of making shots look dark (in terms of tones), but working them so, very very well, and very realistic. I've always admired his work, and telling the truth, was one of the reasons why I started shooting photos anyway.

Thank you, SM, for being such a big inspiration for me.

And to end of the anniversary with a special:

Rain edit? Meh, many times. Dirt edit, none. Rain and dirt? Hell yea.

And I want to thank GT-R as well.
He has provided extremely helpful feedback to my work since I got back and really helped me a lot in improving.
No one asked for his criticisms, but I sure do enjoy them.
You're an awesome person, Nenad.
Let's see your work sometimes, eh?

EDIT:
One last treat to all of you guys:

GT-R has been going around, giving help and advise to us photomoders,but have you wondered how his shots might look like?
When I returned to GTP a month ago, he remix'd some of my shots.
I'd thought I could give him a 'set' here, thought you guys might want to take a look.
This is the final part of the anniversary set.

gtredit1f.jpg

r8edit.png

And, once again, I would like to thank the entire GTP Community for being such a friendly, nice, mature place to share and learn.
Without this community, I would never have started on photography and would never have done such work.
I really thank all of you guys from the bottom of my heart. (dammit, how cheesy can I get?)
And to those I have missed, I couldn't possibly fit in all who have helped, supported, inspired, befriended me, but I still thank all of you for being such awesome people.

Peace out.

Last edited:
This is something I've been wanting to do for a while, but you've nailed it Jaden.

You can really see each member's individual style, both editing and shooting wise (which must of been a bitch to replicate so many different styles) , and the story behind each shot and inspiration is great.

Great job Jaden. Definitely Set of the Year in the whole forum.

Back