Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
Wwwwwwwooow!

These last sets, man, I love 'em.:drool:

The tones, the lighting, the composition and all the different styles - great job.👍

Thanks SM! Glad you liked them.

I agree with SMfan, you are producing outstanding images lately and these are all prime examples. :drool: 👍 :)

Thanks Nato! Appreciate it.

Love your tournament entry and the 458, but the whole update is great! :sly:

Thanks NB! I particularly love the 458 shot as well. When I shot that photo on the PS3, I was like, 'Oh damn, oooohhhh damn.' :lol:

GPR
Agree with all the comments above. Nice composition and crops and interesting mix of colour toning and contrasts. Very inspiring, well done. 👍 👍

Thanks GPR. Glad you found them inspiring. :)

The 1st 2.0 Week 101 reject should've been your entry! :drool:
The others are awesome too! 👍

There was a few things I didn't like about that entry that led me to enter Number 14 instead.
Thanks Justin.

I agree with this. 👍

Cheers GTR. :cheers:

Great sets Taiga... I love your work

Thanks ziggy! I like your work too. :)

I love the way you give names to your shots :)
Some masterpieces in this review 👍

Thanks Kodje. I have to admit though, naming the sets/photos are hard, sometimes I just can't think of a single name and ponder over 10 minutes just about it.

The Perfect High

Do you feel it?
Powered by: 'The Perfect High' by The Qemists

While all these pictures are great, the first one is definitely my favourite - the focal length and desaturated background both provide an outstanding atmosphere. 👍

Fantastic stuff mate! Great tones and composition. 👍

Our Tournament match should be a good one - best of luck mate :)👍

(Although I'm quaking in my boots now) :scared:

Superb set Jaden.

The first pic is simply perfect. Perfect angle, perfect composition, perfect light and most of all great mood.

Great job !

Wow. Just wow.

I really must look at galleries more often.

How did I miss these last few pages?

Stunning. Just stunning.

Taiga - your work is fantastic... I've seen it on flickr, and 'favoured' probably all of them, but the trouble I have with flickr is that I don't know who is who!

Glad I've found ya pal. 👍

Great set - dark and moody 👍 Love it. :)

Thanks Nato. Glad you liked them. :)

While all these pictures are great, the first one is definitely my favourite - the focal length and desaturated background both provide an outstanding atmosphere. 👍

That's probably my favourite as well. Editing that one was a blast!

The angles, the tones, OMG :drool:👍. Excelente composition :sly:.

Thanks Horde!

Superb set Jaden.

The first pic is simply perfect. Perfect angle, perfect composition, perfect light and most of all great mood.

Great job !

Thanks Jeremy. That's my favourite of the set. :)

Fantastic stuff mate! Great tones and composition. 👍

Our Tournament match should be a good one - best of luck mate :)👍

(Although I'm quaking in my boots now) :scared:

Wow. Just wow.

I really must look at galleries more often.

How did I miss these last few pages?

Stunning. Just stunning.

Taiga - your work is fantastic... I've seen it on flickr, and 'favoured' probably all of them, but the trouble I have with flickr is that I don't know who is who!

Glad I've found ya pal. 👍

Thanks Miklad!
I don't blame you, I miss others' gallery updates quite a lot as well.
You have no reason to be feeling that way, I'm sure we'll have an even match! :scared::)
Good luck in the tournament! (as if you needed it. :sly:) Looking forward to seeing your entry. :)

Pretty good set. My fav's are 1,2 and 4. Great choice of bright colour to contrast the moody backdrop. Really makes the car stand out. 👍

Holy 🤬 this set is awesome, from the 1st to last would be my faves!!!! :drool:

I'm flattered, thanks a lot NB! :embarrassed:

Wow! :drool:

1,2 and 3rd are my fav! :)

Thanks zzz, glad you liked them.

BkS
Too much pr0n in this gallery. :drool:

Shhhh. Don't let anyone know I'm carrying such stuff in here.
Thanks BkS.

All are amazing works, Jaden! :drool:👍

Thanks Justin.

GPR
Pretty good set. My fav's are 1,2 and 4. Great choice of bright colour to contrast the moody backdrop. Really makes the car stand out. 👍

Cheers GPR. :cheers: The Aventador looks best in yellow, IMO.

Possibilities: Infinite

If you think hard enough, anything is possible.
If you put your thoughts into art, possibilities become infinite.

P:I was originally done back in February or so, redid it with quite a number of adjustments and it now sits on my desktop. :)

Spectrum: Infinite

If you try hard enough, possibilities are endless.
If you open your mind up, the spectrum of colours, works, art produced, are infinite.

@MadMoss: Thanks!

'Oly shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-

Spectrum Infinite... game over man. Game f'n over.
1920x1080 link now.

Awesome! This is the kind of art that I am absolutely useless at making, but I really like seeing others produce it. Thanks Jaden, I really enjoyed those. 👍 :)

The Lambo one is awesome, great mix of vibrant colours that really pop of the dark greyish shot. 👍

Fantastic work, Jaden ! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks Ilya.

Stunning pictures, Jaden. True art. :drool:

Thanks GTR. Appreciate it.

'Oly shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-

Spectrum Infinite... game over man. Game f'n over.
1920x1080 link now.

Now, now Gnibby, you've ended the game way more times for me.
I'll throw the link over someday.

Thanks Garrett.

:):):):sly::sly::dopey::scared::scared::):drool::crazy:💡:grumpy:👎:drool::scared::scared::):dopey::dopey::sly::nervous:

Thanks Jus.

Nice color combination with the brushes. ;) Not over-exagerated. 👍

Thanks zzz. I initially finished it with the elements in red only, then I thought of adding blue, then when creating the text, I found the orange to be so fitting that I added it in. :)

Awesome! This is the kind of art that I am absolutely useless at making, but I really like seeing others produce it. Thanks Jaden, I really enjoyed those. 👍 :)

Thanks Nato! You should really try! It's fun while doing and even better when looking at it after you've completed it.

GPR
The Lambo one is awesome, great mix of vibrant colours that really pop of the dark greyish shot. 👍

Thanks GPR. Appreciate it.

Back