FITT Race Car Tuner Challenge

Which two tracks should we use? (choose two)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FTO SUPER TOURING CAR 500PP

Car On Share

This car is good to drive on SPA and NURB RING and I know she is not the fastest here and even some FITT members told me to change it to another faster car but I didn't because I'm a fan of FTO and I love the way she drove this car on SPA .

-Displacement ----cc
-Max. Power 298 Hp / 5100 RPM
-Max.Torque 333ft-lb / 4300rpm
-Drivetrain 4ED
-Length 4465 mm
-Width 1805 mm
-Height 1230 mm
-Weight 1180 kg F 50 R 50
-Performance Points 500PP
-Distance 1,008.0 MILES

SETTINGS :

Parts to buy ;

-Oil change
-Engine Overhaul
-Chassis Maintenance
-Titanium Racing Exhaust
-Fully Customizable Transmission
-Adjustable LSD
-Torque Sensing Center Differential
-Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
-Brake Balance Controller
-Tiers Racing Hard

TUNES ;

Weight Adjustment :
Ballast Amount (kg) : 200
Ballast Position : 0

Power Limiter :
Power Level : 67.0%

Transmission :
Gearing In this order please
Reset to Default
Set Final Gear to 5000
Top Speed - 124
1st - 3.399
2nd - 2.499
3rd - 1.861
4th - 1,476
5th - 1,224
6th - 1,057

-After that set final gear to 4.050
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 156 MPH

Suspension :

-Ride Height : F -25 R -22
-Spring Rate : F 12.8 R 12.0
-Dampers (EX) : F 7 R 8
-Dampers (com) : F 5 R 6
-Anti Roll Bars : F 4 R 5
-Camber Angle : F 3.2 R 2.4
-Toe Angle : F -0.15 R -0.20

LSD :
Initial Torque : F 23 R 31
Acceleration Sensitivity : F 24 R 26
Braking Sensitivity : F 20 R 18

Aerodynamics
Downforce F 15 R 30

Brake Balance Controller ;
Front 7 Rear 4

SAM :dopey:

Last edited:
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car '00

I'd like to enter the 625PP fray with this car. It's the best sounding of the bunch along with the Ford GT's but they're already pretty popular. I might also enter the 500pp event just not familiar with a lot of the cars so I'll have to drive a few to get the hang of the pace with them.

Sorry if this was asked and answered, but are both cars going on both tracks or is it one car per track?

Only one per track 625pp monza 500pp SPA.:)👍

Thanks Praiano...👍

Tentatively this will be my 500PP choice:

Honda S2000 LM Race Car

Just a quick note my entries will be the Toyota Altezza Touring Car for 500PP and the BMW M3 GTR for 625PP.👍👍

Oh and as always enjoyed driving with everyone this evening.:gtpflag:

I'll have to accept the risk of AT testers and use the Spoon S2000 for 500PP.
2:26.161 without draft, with possible 24's if I end up testing.

We need more testers for this event, 3 per group isn't enough. I'll throw my hat in and test the 500PP Group, but I'll leave it to more capable drivers to test the 625PP cars. I struggle with my own cars at this PP anyway :crazy:

{Cy}

We need more testers for this event, 3 per group isn't enough. I'll throw my hat in and test the 500PP Group, but I'll leave it to more capable drivers to test the 625PP cars. I struggle with my own cars at this PP anyway :crazy:

{Cy}

I'll be testing in the 625pp group. I may even submit a tune, but I'll be pushing it time-wise.

I think about not having a car at 625PP, there is too much difference between cars and the track don't allow to reduce this difference even with a good setting..... So why ??!!
I'll only present the 500pp tune (Clio )
For the test i can do SPA 500PP ,sorry not Monza.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

I think about not having a car at 625PP, there is too much difference between cars and the track don't allow to reduce this difference even with a good setting..... So why ??!!
I'll only present the 500pp tune (Clio )
For the test i can do SPA 500PP ,sorry not Monza.

><(((((°>°°°°°°
Thought you were running the Lambo which is why I passed on it for this shootout.:crazy:

Spoon S2000 Race Car '00
page__module__images__section__img_ctrl__img__269875__file__med

Chassis rigidity, Engine stage 3, PL @ 91.3%.
324/1050/500/RH

Ballast:
0 @ 0

Aero:
20/20

Transmission:
Reset to default
Set top speed slider to minimum
Set Final Gear to 2.730

LSD:
8/18/5

Suspension:
-28/-10
16.6/16.6
9/9
5/6
3/3

Camber/Toe:
2.8/1.7
0.00/0.13

BB: 4/3
ABS: 1

Notes: Limiter is at 11,800RPM, the shift light comes on at 9,000RPM. All the power is between 9,500RPM-11,800RPM
2:25.6 current pb with wheel, 2:27.000 third lap with DS3, car feels incredibly easy and fast with either.

Last edited:
Spoon S2000 Race Car '00 - I am so happy that someone entered this car. I was considering it, but I just used an S2000 in the last competition... and... well... I can't paint it an obnoxious color of green.

I think that I have updated the first page of this thread with all of the conversation from the last two days. If I missed anything, please let me know.

We do need more test drivers. If the number of cars is too much, I can break the groups in half and try to mix and match for equal test driver skill. Fourteen cars in the 500PP class may be alot for some people. Let me know if this has been holding anyone back from testing.

Track vote: I am going to go ahead and call it on the tracks. Spa and Monza have such a big lead; let's just make it official. 500PP cars at Spa and 625PP at Monza.

Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04 - Must be banned. The PP level can be glitched. It is a handful to drive, but a good tuner with this car, glitched will walk away with this competition. I lowered aero all the way, front and rear. Then added 13kg of ballast and moved it all the way forward to -50. This dropped the PP level to 625, but still allowed the car to have 888hp. Use this sleeper online or in seasonals where pp limits are set and walk on the competition, but it is out for this FITT Tuner Challenge.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in testing for both groups. It'll be my first testing experience so just a couple of questions.

Test Settings - Offline in A-Spec Free Run, TCS off, Skid Force Recovery off, ASM off, ABS 1, tire wear/fuel consumption off, grip reduction real, mechanical damage none.

I assume you get to this in practice mode?

How many laps do testers usually run per car per track?

I'd be interested in testing for both groups. It'll be my first testing experience so just a couple of questions.

Test Settings - Offline in A-Spec Free Run, TCS off, Skid Force Recovery off, ASM off, ABS 1, tire wear/fuel consumption off, grip reduction real, mechanical damage none.

I assume you get to this in practice mode?

How many laps do testers usually run per car per track?
Yes to those settings in practice mode. Make sure you list your PSN ID so tuners can send you FRs.

Number of laps tends to vary by track length. Would recommend at least 5 laps on these tracks with these cars. On the occassions when I test, I''ll only count my green laps. Other testers will count laps regardless of red or green and stop testing a given car at their pre determined number of laps. The choice of how many laps to do is really up to you.

Oh and welcome to the planet.:gtpflag:
Glad to see new members showing interest in F.I.T.T.

Oh and welcome to the planet.:gtpflag:
Glad to see new members showing interest in F.I.T.T.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the welcome and the info. I've been lurking for a while and have used tunes from previous shootouts for TT's and seasonals. I'll be testing with a pad and AT as that's what i'm comfortable with. I've used a wheel on the odd occasion but not very often. Not quite progressed to Manual yet either!

Wow. This is great to see new people interested. Welcome biffa and danbojte.

Test driving should really be fun for you. It is a great chance to try out a number of tunes, back to back, from the best tuners on GTPlanet. You'll learn alot about car setups by first driving, then looking at each tune.

The only requirements for test drivers are use of the settings mentioned above (also in the opening post) and to post your lap times and driver's choice scores in one post. Here is an example of the way that I do scores and write ups. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7827701#post7827701 You don't have to write as much as I do. Just add a few comments about how the car felt to you. What you liked about it and what was challenging.

Again, welcome.

Ps. We are using driver's choice scoring of just 1, 2 and 3. See the OP for descriptions of each level.

Wow. This is great to see new people interested. Welcome biffa and danbojte.

Test driving should really be fun for you. It is a great chance to try out a number of tunes, back to back, from the best tuners on GTPlanet. You'll learn alot about car setups by first driving, then looking at each tune.

The only requirements for test drivers are use of the settings mentioned above (also in the opening post) and to post your lap times and driver's choice scores in one post. Here is an example of the way that I do scores and write ups. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7827701#post7827701 You don't have to write as much as I do. Just add a few comments about how the car felt to you. What you liked about it and what was challenging.

Again, welcome.

Ps. We are using driver's choice scoring of just 1, 2 and 3. See the OP for descriptions of each level.

Thank you, MCH! 👍

Spoon S2000 Race Car '00 - I am so happy that someone entered this car. I was considering it, but I just used an S2000 in the last competition... and... well... I can't paint it an obnoxious color of green.
I was really surprised how good it is, I haven't driven the car since GT4, and it seemed terrible, though I was comparing it to GT300's.

If its ok I have a car I would like to enter into the 500pp class.

Honda Integra Type R RM
Parts
Racing Modifications
Stage 2 engine Tuning, Sports ECU
Catalytic Converter, Racing Exhaust
FC Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch, Semi-Racing Flywheel, FC LSD
FC Suspension
Racing Hard Tyres

Setup
Ride Height -20/-20
Spring Rate 10.0/3.3
Dampers E5/E2 C8/C6
Anti-Roll Bars 2/7

Camber Angle 2.5/0.5
Toe Angle 0.00/-0.60

Downforce 15/35
Brake Balance 6/9

Initial Torque 5
Acceleration Sensitivty 16
Braking Sensitivity 5

Gear Ratios 3.824, 2.955, 2.374, 1.957, 1.662, 1.454
Final Drive 4.660, 3,000
Max Speed 112mph

Use power limiter to reach 500pp.

Hey Hami, could you do the tuners and testers a favour and put our PSN names beside our forum names? I know most of us have each other added already but it appears we've picked up some new faces too. :tup

Back