SVX
:eek:

Yup, that sums it up. :)

:D

That sums it up as well.

Excellent, Taiga! :drool:

Thanks MM!

Great edit work Jaden. I love both !

Much appreciated Jeremy, glad you liked them.

Recent Entries:

Tournament Round 1 Entry | Apex Attack

Tournament Round 2 Entry | Heart and Soul

2.0 Week 105 | Toys!

2.0 Week 106 Supposed Entry [Didn't have time for a reshoot] | 1954

PMC Week 105 Entry | Cruising Through

PMC Week 106 Entry | Le Mans 1995

PMC Week 107 Entry | Stretching the Limits

CCCL Week 91 Entry | Almost XKRS

Thanks for viewing.
Also, do check out the PMC Discussion Thread as there's an interest check for a 3.0 PMC currently being conducted. Do check it out. :)

Last edited:
That's always a pleasure to come here and take a look... Often original stuff and always great quality.

Heart & Soul : just the good words 👍 My absolut fav' in this set.
Your Apex attempt is perfect.
Toys is very fun and really well made 👍
And Stretching the Limits has a great composition.

Brilliant set. Stretching The Limts is is my favourite. 👍

Thanks Lee. I like that particular shot very much as well.

Your Tournament Round 2 entry is stunning. 👍

Thanks GTR.

Fantastic pictures ! "Heart and Soul" is amazing . :drool: :drool: :drool: Love it so much ! 👍

Thanks Ilya! Glad you liked it. Round 2 had many, many rejects though.

Nice to see all those nice entries ;)

Thanks NB!

The set is beautifull but that 2nd pic is outstanding :drool:👍.

Much appreciated, Horde.

That's always a pleasure to come here and take a look... Often original stuff and always great quality.

Heart & Soul : just the good words 👍 My absolut fav' in this set.
Your Apex attempt is perfect.
Toys is very fun and really well made 👍
And Stretching the Limits has a great composition.

Thanks Kodje. Your comments never cease to cheer my day. Really do appreciate the support.

Thanks guys, it's awesome having your work recognised by others after you've put time in.

Preview of the next set:

Green & Blue

Thanks ^ for the support! Here's the set.

Green & Blue

Powered by 'Green & Blue' by KOAN.

While Garrett goes on talking about the cars, I'll talk about what I felt listening to the song and making the set here.

Playing that song is like playing life's song. You feel so calm, so relaxed, so... fragile.
Everything drops and becomes peaceful for a while.
You forget problems, worry, everything.
You just want to do what you love.
It really makes you think. It really does. And in an awesome way.

You're happy.

(And no. I'm not high)

This is at least as great as gtuned's version. I like all the little details you've added to each picture; this makes each one of them special. It's worth mentioning that, in my opinion (and I'm sure many others will agree), you've improved a lot in the past few weeks. Amazing job; keep it up, mate. 👍

And before I forget:

(And no. I'm not high)

:lol: !

Oh. My. Gawd. The latest set are umph! :drool:
I'd to choose this one over Gtuned's. :boggled:
Nice work man!

Thanks ZEROX. And yes, whenever possible. And if you don't mind, in the cars we raced in as well? :)

Oh yes, i would gladly do that. *^*b

You've definitely captured the mood in these shots. The flares are tasteful and not overwhelming. The song does set it off nicely.

Hmm.

Thanks lilmann. The song's the star here. :D

This is at least as great as gtuned's version. I like all the little details you've added to each picture; this makes each one of them special. It's worth mentioning that, in my opinion (and I'm sure many others will agree), you've improved a lot in the past few weeks. Amazing job; keep it up, mate. 👍

And before I forget:

:lol: !

Thanks GTR. I can thank the community for that. All the criticisms and feedback but most importantly, the inspiration.

@lilmann & GTR: Alright you got me. I was indeed drugged. I have some in my stash. Want any? :lol:

Simply amazing! The tones, the mood, the music, everything is perfect! :bowdown:

Thanks NB! Glad you liked them.

Oh. My. Gawd. The latest set are umph! :drool:
I'd to choose this one over Gtuned's. :boggled:
Nice work man!

Oh yes, i would gladly do that. *^*b

Thanks DarkR. Although the sets are the same in essence, it's also very different. Gtuned's provide more of a brighter mood, tone and emphasizes on the cars whereas mine provides more of a darker tone and emphasizes on the mood felt in the course of the set.

Great work! Third shot is brill. Ha, I said the same thing on gtuned's set. Third shot really is fantastic tho.

Thanks NF! Seems like you like third shots. :sly:

Great pics, I like what you did with the headlights and the break lights.

Thanks Markito. Cheers. :cheers:

Yours or Garrett's ? Don't know which I love more. Both are amazing ! Gladden all of us more often !
Fantastic work , my friend ! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Just incredible! Every shot is amazing, both you and Garrett have excelled yourselves on this one! :drool: :drool: :bowdown:

Superb set! Every photo is mind-blowing! :drool:

Thanks fabmaru.

Very nice Taiga, very nice !

Appreciate it, mazda787.

Yours or Garrett's ? Don't know which I love more. Both are amazing ! Gladden all of us more often !
Fantastic work , my friend ! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Don't know? Love both! :lol:
Thanks Ilya.

Just incredible! Every shot is amazing, both you and Garrett have excelled yourselves on this one! :drool: :drool: :bowdown:

Thanks Nato! Isn't possible without Gtuned!

Perfect amount of grain and you used the Flares and Textures surperbly. The tones are just spot on for the song too, all those feels man.

Just one thing though, I noticed some harsh lines from the flares and textures, try fading them out so they dont show up 👍

Back