Corvette C7 Test Prototype ’13 DLC Out Now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marky264
  • 1,605 comments
  • 130,879 views
And here we go again. The usual meltdown, PD fail, fire Kaz, etc etc...
 
You can't paint it, change rims, or modify / upgrade the car in any way with the exception of tires / chassis reinforcement. You also cannot tune or change any setting in any way :(

I was really looking forward to this car but is unfortunately not going to see a lot of road time without the ability to modify / tune it in any way :grumpy:
 
Maybe this was part of the terms and conditions of Chevy.
 
Well it is a prototype.

Well, I guess you're right, but it's pretty identical to what will be the production model...

That said I wouldn't be too surprised if we get a 3rd C7... that being the production one, with all the mods normal, production cars come with...
 
What a waste of a DLC and many, many forum posts. Just no, give us something good, or at least tuneable

Oh the humanity. Let's grab the pitchforks and storm the PD castle. :rolleyes:


How dare they put out a free car....
 
It seems that there justvIs one more Vette...
 
As said you can't do anything to it. HP unbroken after oil change: 463, 475ft-lb torque
 
The weight distribution on the tuning screen is different than what the official manufacturer said, should be 50/50, but it's 49/51 in GT5 ...
 
It's a free car, maybe they will release another version with spec 3.0 DLC
 
And the naysayers and spoiled brats cry yet again..
 
I hope the gearing isnt final. 1st through 6th should be short and 7th a cruising.....5th is too long and so is 6th.....
 
Damage still isn't there ... just the typical spot.
 
Handles quite nice though.
 
Maybe this was part of the terms and conditions of Chevy.

The colors!!!! Are just, ugh, FRIGGIN UGLY!!! (In My Opinion). I don't like Roar-ange nor bland grey. I'm glad I didn't get super hyped over this. It's just another car. If they were to add day-night to all tracks and weather to most tracks, THAT would be truly improving GT5.
 
Welp, atleast I got another pretty car to take pictures of.

Here's hoping that in the next update 6 months from now we get something else.
 
What a waste of a DLC and many, many forum posts. Just no, give us something good, or at least tuneable

It's not a waste when you do get a free car which looks great, no tuning is lacking but I shouldn't be complaining.

It's been over 2 years and we're still getting free updates to the game, I can't think of many developers who constantly continue to update their game like PD do.
 
Think about this, this car was just unvieled and here's a key portion from Chevy's site:

"Pre-Production model"


So by "Final Prototype", we basically don't have the car thats actually being produced, only the Pre-Production cars. This possibly explains why customization is very limited.
 
It's been over 2 years and we're still getting free updates to the game, I can't think of many developers who constantly continue to update their game like PD do.

👍

Seems a lot of people forget that.
 
It's not a waste when you do get a free car which looks great, no tuning is lacking but I shouldn't be complaining.

It's been over 2 years and we're still getting free updates to the game, I can't think of many developers who constantly continue to update their game like PD do.

I agree it's not a waste PD are still updating the game and with DLC as well and most developers don't do that.
 
I'm ssurprised we cant tune / customize it.
Maybe its a bug or an error, I hope.

and reading a couple posts above saying its a pre prod. model might explain the reason its so limited. So that tells us its Chevy who probably has no clue yet. Woudn't be a first in Chevy's case.
 
Last edited:
It's been over 2 years and we're still getting free updates to the game, I can't think of many developers who constantly continue to update their game like PD do.

I give them one or 2 more updates before E3, then GT5's getting dumped for the PS4/GT6.

I bet you that'll happen.

why can't PD and T10 get along... Both Sony and Microsoft would make a ton of money... but noooooo.
 
Back