Corvette C7 Test Prototype Â’13 DLC Out Now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marky264
  • 1,605 comments
  • 130,876 views
Honestly, I thought I was flipping out when I first seen that. That's why I posted my original question about it.
 
It's up on USA guys!
 
Downloaded right now, but i had trouble finding it...just search "stingray".
 
I got treed by like 4 people but I was refering to having to pay for the Vette in the UK.

AH! Thought that, lol. It just that it appeared in the wrong place because you didn't quote. This thread moves so quick!
 
Got it..found it in Games>PS3 Add Ons>New PS3 Add Ons..third down on the left
 
Here is what I got.

8385048432_259567e89f.jpg

Whaaaat? That is weird.
 
It's in the US store now, just have to search PS3-Add Ons > New PS3 Add-Ons
 
Why is 2.10 a "strange number"? What would you suggest follows 2.09...?

2.1?
 
Just an error with that image, that is all. When you click it it says free.
 
Yes!! Already downloaded it. :D

Now to wait until the maintenance is over. 👎:grumpy:

Only 20 mins. If they stick to their schedule. Not often happens that way though.
 
Free the whole way through on the USA PSN Store. Someone was drunk at the UK PSN store...

Rate of exchange...$US 0.00 = $UK0.79
 
Free the whole way through on the USA PSN Store. Someone was drunk at the UK PSN store...

Well it is getting late, I just hope that he doesn't try out the C7. The cops over here are so anti-motorist they would probably get charged with "digital drink driving"
 
C7 Stingray Final Prototype is now available in the NA PS Store

I just downloaded it...yay! Can't install it from the main game menu yet but as soon as it comes back online I'm gold :)

edit...maintenance finished in Canada. Just installed and ticket in my truck. It's in the Chevrolet NCD as well for $100k. Comes in 2 colors choices Cyber Gray Metallic and Torch Red. Prototype also stayed in the NCD!
 
Last edited:
Glad that i installed the stingray fast!!
 
Free the whole way through on the USA PSN Store. Someone was drunk at the UK PSN store...

Someone? They are all drunk, it's at least 3hrs since knocking off time.
 
Free on the NA PSN Store. Just bought it and downloaded it. Getting GT5's update now!
 
Back