NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,613 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
They invented it apparently.

I say 🤬 off to ya GK :p

If anyone else posts it, I will drive round the track backwards and ruin people's race.
 
If anyone else posts it, I will drive round the track backwards and ruin people's race.

so if you did not legally pay for the rights to that phrase we can type it as much as we want
 
so if you did not legally pay for the rights to that phrase we can type it as much as we want

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Get em' told! 👍
 
so if you did not legally pay for the rights to that phrase we can type it as much as we want
We did pay for rights, use of the phrase without the expressed written permission from Akmuq and gokartman is liable to be punished and you get to select from a number of new names. Unfortunately we can't publish them here but most of them are slang for a sex slave or a vagina. Needless to say Neljack gets called most of those names anyway.👍
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Get em' told! 👍
I fail to see the humour of the above post, laughing out loud 4 times seems a bit excessive, and you put the apostrophe on the wrong side of the "'em".👍

Anyway, back to our main topic of discussion (Re: NASCAR Trucks), I shall not be present on Friday 25th January 2013 as I will be performing live in a musical act.👍
 
Akmuq
as I will be performing live in a musical act.👍

Playing the triangle? :) oh and Motegi, Motegi, Motegi-tegi-tegi :sly:
 
We did pay for rights, use of the phrase without the expressed written permission from Akmuq and gokartman is liable to be punished and you get to select from a number of new names. Unfortunately we can't publish them here but most of them are slang for a sex slave or a vagina. Needless to say Neljack gets called most of those names anyway.👍

I fail to see the humour of the above post, laughing out loud 4 times seems a bit excessive, and you put the apostrophe on the wrong side of the "'em".👍

Anyway, back to our main topic of discussion (Re: NASCAR Trucks), I shall not be present on Friday 25th January 2013 as I will be performing live in a musical act.👍

Playing the triangle? :) oh and Motegi, Motegi, Motegi-tegi-tegi :sly:

He's going to really practise the art of driving in a straight line for the SSRX Qualifying Race 1 :sly:
 
If any sad bastard starts chanting the Motegi song on friday I'm going to be less than impressed.
 
If any sad bastard starts chanting the Motegi song on friday I'm going to be less than impressed.

Ohhhhh Saaaaamm!!!! Gokartman!!!!! :p
 
should make a proper motegi song so tom can put it on his radio channel
 
All get together, crash toms radio show and do an impromptu sing song.
 
Playing the triangle? :) oh and Motegi, Motegi, Motegi-tegi-tegi :sly:

Yes Spurgy, the triangle, because that makes perfect sense.
 
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Oh, we love to race there

Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Will Furi wreck again?

Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Akmuq will sue me now

Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
But I don't :censored:ing care
 
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Oh, we love to race there

Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Will Furi wreck again?

Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Akmuq will sue me now

Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
But I don't :censored:ing care

:lol: :lol: Epic!!! 👍
 
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Oh, we love to race there

Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Will Furi wreck again?

Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Akmuq will sue me now

Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
Motegi-tegi-tegi
But I don't :censored:ing care

Thats good mate get it out your system
 
I will be the 2014 Corvette for pace car.
 
Looking forward to tomorrow
 
RACE PREVIEW Presented By
Team_Banner_GTPlanet.png


Guest Written by FlyingFox

Round 2: Aarons 200k @ Motegi
8389930180_e0279ea70a_b.jpg


RACE LAPS: 83
RACE MILEAGE: 200 Km
LAST SEASONS WINNER: Smuffy (Target Chip Ganassi Racing)


We're back at everyones favorite oval with a slippery turn Four and a pit entrance you can easly miss, its quite a challenge for the rookie driver but equally rewarding.

Now less than 24 hours away from this seasons first visit to Motegi

Gentlemen Start Your Engines
​

Finally we will at Motegi for NASCAR Truck Series racing in 2013 - the absence of defending champion and Motegi specialist Akmuq throws the race wide open. Will Pepsi return to the top? Can Venom still hold on? Will RPM finally break their victory duck? Or will someone else steal the show? Only one way to fond out tomorrow, from 7pm GMT ;)​
 
👍 is all I got to say about that
 
I don't think Venom will still hold on, although Mobil 1 may well do, I believe last seasons winners there were me, smuffy and Joe?;)
 
I don't think Venom will still hold on, although Mobil 1 may well do, I believe last seasons winners there were me, smuffy and Joe?;)

Argh teams still confuse me :lol:
 
Darn. Looks like ill miss Motegi. Got a new PS3 but have to redo all the updates.
 
And it's raceday! Hopefully no hitches tonight. Or I blame Gokartman cursing us all :p
 
Blame R35 bound to be his doing.:irked:
 
lobby open at 7pm GMT?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back