NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,613 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've lived up to my promise of a brand new mclaren mp4-12c with choice of colour and oil change
 
This is the quite thread concidering there is a race tomorrow
 
FlyingFox
This is the quite thread concidering there is a race tomorrow

That reminds me, need to do some Indy testing, RPH, you got a setup? :p
 
That reminds me, need to do some Indy testing, RPH, you got a setup? :p

What?! This is new, Spurge doesn't have a setup. :p
 
have we got the preview this week?
 
RACE PREVIEW Presented By
Team_Banner_GTPlanet.png


Round 4: LUCAS Oil 200 @ Indianapolis Superspeedway.
8433130171_4623d8a3c8_b.jpg


picture.php


RACE LAPS: 80
RACE MILEAGE: 200 Miles
PROJECTED PIT STOPS: 1/2/3

bloggif_50b0e6d3b788f.gif


It’s the first race of the season at the Indianapolis Motorspeedway and the Lucas Oils sponsored race has now doubled in length from 100 to 200 miles making it the longest truck race at the circuit this season.

This was prompted by Grand Turismo’s new tyre regulations and vehicle dynamics making it more of strategic race than an all-out sprint.

Last season race saw Spurgy take the win with Akmuq recovering from a wreck to take second and Drifter Joe taking the final podium position.

With the new regulations and race length the Lucas Oils 200 is set to be one of the highlights of the season.

​
Preview by FlyingFox
 
Last edited:
why does it say akmuq was the previous seaspn winner when it says in the text that spurgy won?
 
According to the Points table it was Spurgy, Akmuq and Joe
 
Big snow storm coming to my area tomorrow, may have to shovel. 50 50 for the race.
 
Race day today!!! I will be there today.
 
There's going to be some big gaps tonight as people try differing strategies.

By the way, we have had two races in a row without a single caution now...
 
...And that trend will hopefully not continue if someone takes me out like last time.
 
...And that trend will hopefully not continue if someone takes me out like last time.

Huh? You didn't get taken out last time? Unless I am thinking of the wrong race...
 
Huh? You didn't get taken out last time? Unless I am thinking of the wrong race...

I mean the mid-season Indy race, not the cool season finale where I gained 4 positions in 2 corners on the last lap. :D
 
I mean the mid-season Indy race, not the cool season finale where I gained 4 positions in 2 corners on the last lap. :D

The one where you spun yourself out because me and akmuq were battling...
 
The one where you spun yourself out because me and akmuq were battling...

That still remains bull:censored: and you only claim that because you don't want to admit your choice was wrong.
 
That still remains bull:censored: and you only claim that because you don't want to admit your choice was wrong.

Excuse me whilst I refresh my memory and dismiss your claim.

 
Were you driving my truck during this incident by chance? Nope, you were not.
 
Were you driving my truck during this incident by chance? Nope, you were not.

Correct, I was ahead of you and had not part, so not sure what the whole "choice" thing was about.
 
Choice not to initiate a caution? As a matter of fact, I would have made it through if I wasn't forced off the driving line and subsequently forced to use the very unfavorable high line.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back