NASCAR Truck Series S5 - Spurgy, Pepsi Racing Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,397 comments
  • 83,630 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I had it because your name didn't switch over, but apparently not :( but anyway, I would rather have the win than pole anyway :sly:

Whaaaaaaat? Are you crazy?!
 
Is that like 3 straight Pepsi sweeps @ SSRX?
 
Pepsi sweep means RPH and Spurgy pull away as RPM lead the pursuit.
ntsx1_zps536175f3.jpg


No change in teams order, Pepsi extend their lead over RPM who do same over Mobil 1.
ntsx2_zps39a27b84.jpg


@RPH , 2 sweeps. You weren't registered as a Pepsi driver in the first race os S4.

Also FlyingFox receives official warning for using a racing exhaust.
 
Last edited:
Actually, this is the first ever 1-2-3 sweep for Pepsi in its existence because of RPH's independence at the beginning of S4. :dopey:
 
Pepsi has just released the tragic radio conversation between Carbonox and his crew team.

"Crew: Ok Carbonox, we are pitting this lap. Please prepare for pit entry. Ok Carbonox, please enter the pit road lane. Carbonox, I repeat please enter the lane for pit road. CARBONOX. YOU ARE GOING TO HIT THE WALL.

Carbonox: Shut up, leave me alone. I know what I'm do- *smashes into wall head on at high speed*
-*End of Tape"

*Tape resumes
Carbonox: See I told you I know what I'm doing, I got podium
Crew: ...
 
More number crunching - two caution free races in a row.
 
Well in theory yeah, but the pole race..........:lol:
 
Well in theory yeah, but the pole race..........:lol:

Wreck happened after tunnel, so no caution :p

Going to get that on video, was epic :lol:
 
wasn't there no cautions in the quali race anyway?
 
had a problem with some lag though hurt me twice and helped me once
 
I had interesting race - first all alone in the lead - then suddenly all alone at last :)
Messed up my wheel's buttons and lost the draft with group of akmuq&joe. By the way thx akmuq and joe to waited us (ganon and me). It was fun as long as it lasted :)
 
Last edited:
Long Indianapolis race next, 80 laps, going to be a test I tell ya!
 
Dont mean to sound greedy, but the only prize ive got for the SSRX pole is from Chris (looks great by the way :drool:), pretty sure more people offered there prize giving services :p :sly:
 
i'm sure furi said he was sending paint chips and a car some others said they were sending stuff when the thread was opened or in the discussion thread
 
I know a few people said they'd send '67 tickets, which I definatey want :sly:
 
is the silverado allowed dirt tires? if it can Furi should make a dirt
 
track :p I'm abit late but I get the message across stupid lag :lol:

But yeh, Furi and I did try it as a joke a while back, it wouldn't work at all :lol:
 
do they not have dirt tyre option? or was it the driver and/or the track?
 
Izzyracer97
do they not have dirt tyre option? or was it the driver and/or the track?

It's that racing on a dirt oval would be impossible :)
 
Try driving a Truck on a dirt oval and you'll see ;)

Impossibly fun, lets just have an exhibition worth the SSRX pole plus a 3000 HP Civic for the winner.
 
Impossibly fun, lets just have an exhibition worth the SSRX pole plus a 3000 HP Civic for the winner.

3000 hp? no civic with that kind of horsepower exists maybe 300hp?
 
Dont mean to sound greedy, but the only prize ive got for the SSRX pole is from Chris (looks great by the way :drool:), pretty sure more people offered there prize giving services :p :sly:

What would you like Nel? I don't have a '67 ticket.
 
didn't furi offer paint chips as well?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back